Poll: The next race you want to see

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

Lightbulb Vote your most favorite possible NEW race! poll & comment!

Arakkoa

Vrykul

Jinyu

Naga

Broken

Ogre

Tuskarr

Etheral

Qiraji

COMMENT AND VOTE THE POLL
    Last edited by mmoc0b7825fa66; 2013-08-23 at 12:47 PM.

Wheres the Poll?

Well im gonna jump in and say Etheral

I love the looks, The movement and i would love to know more about them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Wheres the Poll?

Well im gonna jump in and say Etheral

I love the looks, The movement and i would love to know more about them
    Poll up now ^^

Deleted
    I went for Etheral but it was really close between them and Arakkoa!

Deleted
    Nerubians! <3 Love 'em!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't see Broken as a separate race from Draenei.
    I'd rather see Mantid than Qiraji
    Junyu included, but Hozen aren't?
    And where's Grummles?!
    Last edited by Thiron; 2013-08-23 at 12:59 PM.
    Old Gods made me do it.

I want to see High Elves for the Alliance and Ogres for the Horde before they implement any not-as-obvious Alliance or Horde races. A good time to do this is whenever they decide to update the TBC races, as then Horde will get new Ogre model, new Blood Elf model, and Alliance will get new High Elf model (same as Blood Elf obviously, with blue eyes and paler skin) and new Dranei model - so both get two, seems fair that way. So probobly I will hope for a new Hero Class like the Death Knight (or just a new class) for the next Naga/South Seas expansion (hopefully) that will be Swashbuckler class that is ranged physical DPS without a pet, pure DPS or a healing tree. Then the expansion 6 can feature another Burning Legion expansion and the Dranei, Ogres, Blood Elves and High Elves can have some kind of relationship to all of that stuff like last time, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tuskarr. If they pull it off well with the animations (not as childlike as the pandaren) it would seriously be amazing.

I don't see how people want to see ethereal tbh. They have no face, so how would character customization be?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a massive fan of any of them as a playable race to be honest, but if I had to pick one it'd be the Jinyu - would need a much fleshed out backstory somewhere!
    <Judge> Alonsus-EU. 6/8M Uldir
    Prot Paladin
    RECRUITING FOR BFA!

Deleted
    Ethereals by mile. Who cares if they're not flesh and blood, they can still die.

Vrykul are the master race. That last pic was bitchin OP.

Naga, Arrakoa close second. Ethereals are just blobs of energy with nothing to customise, they're not going to happen.

People seem to love Ethereals in principle, but I doubt they'll actually be popular for people to play. They have no appearance. They are basically just energy wearing bandages. Slab an armor over that, and you won't even see that either. Considering the popularity of "pretty" races, I and the rest going for unique looks, I don't really see Ethereal as being that popular in practice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    I want to see High Elves for the Alliance and Ogres for the Horde before they implement any not-as-obvious Alliance or Horde races. A good time to do this is whenever they decide to update the TBC races, as then Horde will get new Ogre model, new Blood Elf model, and Alliance will get new High Elf model (same as Blood Elf obviously, with blue eyes and paler skin) and new Dranei model - so both get two, seems fair that way. So probobly I will hope for a new Hero Class like the Death Knight (or just a new class) for the next Naga/South Seas expansion (hopefully) that will be Swashbuckler class that is ranged physical DPS without a pet, pure DPS or a healing tree. Then the expansion 6 can feature another Burning Legion expansion and the Dranei, Ogres, Blood Elves and High Elves can have some kind of relationship to all of that stuff like last time, I guess.
    The reason the poll emphasises NEW is because the elf you want to play is already playable. It's a Blood Elf. No need to add the exact same race again. I voted for Naga. If made to work they could be cool

High Elf.

/10 char

10+ Year Old Account
    Onyxia's layer, as Blackwing Descent was merely a setback!
    I want to pick 2 races, Vrykul & Etheral

Who doesn't wanna do a fos do rah? (Better than being a Pandaren and taking an arrow to the knee )

Etherals are still a mystery to us, with many shinies and they're made of pure win!
    Hi, I'm scissors! Nerf rock, paper's fine. <---Class balance in a nutshell on the WoW forums.

Deleted
    Criticisms of Ethereals are based on them as they are now rather than what they have the potential to be. It'd be the equivalent of criticising the old Goblin models for not being up to scratch. If Ethereals were made a playable race then Blizz would have to be creative with customisation options along with how armour would fit them. Maybe they could have different coloured energy (if they make them a Horde and Alliance race then blue energy for Alliance and red for Horde ^_~).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadstone View Post
    red for Horde ^_~).
    Pink for Horde! That'll show 'em!

I'd love to see Ethereals be a race, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstone View Post
    Criticisms of Ethereals are based on them as they are now rather than what they have the potential to be. It'd be the equivalent of criticising the old Goblin models for not being up to scratch. If Ethereals were made a playable race then Blizz would have to be creative with customisation options along with how armour would fit them. Maybe they could have different coloured energy (if they make them a Horde and Alliance race then blue energy for Alliance and red for Horde ^_~).
    I wouldnt give a fuck if Etherals couldnt be customisable infact if they just let us move around the wrappings and change there colour i would be cool with it.

The big plus about etherals is that they are humanoid so old armour can fit them unlike ogres and naga

10+ Year Old Account
    Where are the high elfs? :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?