Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    So a bunch of arcane-junkie High Elves started sucking off demons to get their sickness off and it turned them all moody and pink.
    that's about all you can say.
    then when they got their magic back, they were stable again, just on a different team

high elves with green eyes
    blood elves with blue eyes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmochampionuserone View Post
    Verdugo - Now those wouldnt be High Elves, would they?

They ARE High Elves. Your arguement is invalid.
    No, they would be mutated High Elves, Fel Elves at worse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Tell that to Azerothian High Elves that try to lynch anything green.
    ...You're arguement is still completely invalid. You just need to stop denying the obvious. You think they'll become green? More like THIS!

Kweh kweh...ok I'll find a more 'safe' image >_<
    Last edited by mmoc1951e8febb; 2013-08-26 at 08:25 PM.

...You're arguement is still completely invalid. You just need to stop denying the obvious.
    *Your

And you still didnt say why my argument is invalid.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamvillain View Post
    Can someone please name the difference between a high elf and blood elf as of mop

without saying the word

"horde"
    "alliance"
    "eyes"
    different colors?

Deleted
    ...You're arguement is still completely invalid. You just need to stop denying the obvious.
    One thing you got right, someone is denying the obvious, but it's not Verdugo.

Well, the alliance already have an elf race, just giving them the non corrupted short prissy elves would kind of nudge in on that niche, though Trolls are just elves with that primordial metabolism. Either way I think they'd go a little more unique than just using high elves, besides, why would they change models except to the new blood elf one if they ever get to it, as they've shared the same since wrath, the earlier times you had those weird ones in plaguelands and hinterlands.

Deleted
    Next alliance playable race:

Kul tiras humans

or

next alliance playable race:

Tall gnomes that can play basketball

or

Worgen: Poodle edition

or

Draenei with feet

or

Blood elves with blue eyes

Can someone please name the difference between a high elf and blood elf as of mop

without saying the word

"horde"
    "alliance"
    "eyes"
    Brain matter.

Deleted
    *Your

And you still didnt say why my argument is invalid.
    *You're argumant is invlid becos...You assume they'll become green because of the fel energy and change that way. You don't notice the obvious intention of what I...well...intended. They become more well built, muscle-y, the effects of living in a difficult world, fighting constantly.

Besides. I'm pretty sure when they all come back behind Alleria and Turalyon, none of the High Elves on Azeroth would really give a damn if they did turn green.

You still just need to stop denying the obvious. It WILL happen. Alliance WILL get High Elves, as they have ALWAYS been an iconic race for the Alliance and STILL ARE. The Horde will get Ogres, for the exact same reasons.

You just need to get used to that obvious fact.

Deleted

without saying the word

"horde"
    "alliance"
    "eyes"
    What's the difference? Cowardice.

*You're argumant is invlid becos...You assume they'll become green because of the fel energy and change that way. You don't notice the obvious intention of what I...well...intended. They become more well built, muscle-y, the effects of living in a difficult world, fighting constantly.
    High/Blood elves are like sponges, they absorb any magical energies and mutate based on what they absorb.

They WOULD become fel-infused humanoids after extended period of time fighting demons.

Deleted
    High/Blood elves are like sponges, they absorb any magical energies and mutate based on what they absorb.

They WOULD become fel-infused humanoids after extended period of time fighting demons.
    You forget that all of them are super-veterans,masters of their magic and the control of it who are accompanied by super-veteran Paladins that are...what? Counters to demons and demonic energies.

Counter that.

Deleted
    Besides. I'm pretty sure when they all come back behind Alleria and Turalyon, none of the High Elves on Azeroth would really give a damn if they did turn green.
    Again, those wouldn't be High Elves, those would be mutated fel Elves. And it would destroy completely on of the reasons that the High Elves have against the Blood Elves, that they are mutated do to demonic/fel energy.

You still just need to stop denying the obvious. It WILL happen. Alliance WILL get High Elves, as they have ALWAYS been an iconic race for the Alliance and STILL ARE. The Horde will get Ogres, for the exact same reasons.

Your speculation, not fact.

Paladins that are...what? Counters do demons and demonic energies.
    I have yet to see paladins cleansing fel energies.

And what does being veteran have to do with anything, thats like saying you are immune to Anthrax because you are stationed in Iraq.

Deleted
    Now you're just being completely awkward. I'm done argueing with all of you, you just ignore everything I say even though I lay it out in enough detail to prove you wrong time and time again, you pull counter arguements out of your arses.

I'll be laughing at you all completely when the Alliance get High Elves and I'll be sure to PM a copy of this thread to all of you :3

Deleted
    You forget that all of them are super-veterans,masters of their magic and the control of it who are accompanied by super-veteran Paladins that are...what? Counters to demons and demonic energies.
    So, you want a race based on a small group of High Elves that were already based on a small group of the Sons of Lothar, that's it?

Now you're just being completely awkward. I'm done argueing with all of you, you just ignore everything I say even though I lay it out in enough detail to prove you wrong time and time again, you pull counter arguements out of your arses.

I'll be laughing at you all completely when the Alliance get High Elves and I'll be sure to PM a copy of this thread to all of you :3
    Please respond to arguments in constructive manner instead of throwing a fit like little child, you are just embarassing yourself.

Especialy with nickname that was obviously supposed to be used only for contest.

Deleted

Again, where is the source of these facts?

Counter that.
    Guess what, the elves in Quel'thalas were also "super veterans", who fought in the "super" troll wars, who were also "super" magi, who rebuild their kingdom with "super awesome" demonic energy and even though most of the elves never drained this "super awesome" fel power, they changed regardless.

But that obviously won't change your "argument" because it is not reasonable. Besides I believe you root more for the trolls.

Yep now I am certain, Vol'jin be missing ya on da Darkspear Island mon.