Thread: Heroic Jin-Kun

Heroic Jin-Kun

Hi folks, could someone give me an idea of what I should be doing as a ret in this fight.

As you can see from these logs, which are from one of our mages, other logs are listed under the guild name Has Issues, I did not get the buff once,lol, but that is easily fixed for next time, the nutrient stuff and as you can see I switched around different setups, went through a stack changing stuff.

We were using the addon and it had all 5 groups going to nests, I was in the first group that had 4 dps and a healer, these attempts btw were my first time ever doing the nests.

Any tips or what not would be greatly appreciated, also keep in mind that we probably had at least 5 that did not belong in there on heroic, this thought is from past fights in ToT on normal that I arrived at that thought, but its who was on at the time.

Sometimes, the tab targeting and melee range issues have almost made me quit this game or at least level a ranged toon but I just can't abandon the pally.

I was looking at the logs and the shammy for instance and well there are certainly some issues there that my r/l will notice, nvm the fact that enh aoe is on a totally different level then ret, in 5.3 anyways.

I'm not a high end player but I am certainly not the type that will hold a guild back either.

I am on,

Stormrage

Kredible

Guild=Has Issues

Will check in later, Friday and time for a few drinks with wifey.

10+ Year Old Account