Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Military coup in US or World War 3

One of those is gonna happen soon.

Deleted
    Didn't your teachers tell you to elaborate on your thoughts in school?

Deleted
    Both, a Us civil war will have outside interference.

From whom would the military take the power? The people don´t have it. It´s not exactly a large operation when you only have the congress to play with Well yes, theres some amount of goverment agencies but you get the point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    these... BTW why are people saying that these is going to happen?

I haven't seen many conflicts inside US, but also i'm not from US so there may be happening a lot of things that i don't know

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post

^This.

If the U.S. falls apart its going to have a huge ripple effect on the rest of the world. Globalization cannot be sustained with the collapse of any of the three giants Europe, China, U.S. If or when that happens, the world will regress back to pre-WW1 chaos.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    ^This.

If the U.S. falls apart its going to have a huge ripple effect on the rest of the world. Globalization cannot exist with the collapse of the three giants Europe, China, U.S. If or when that happens, the world will regress back to pre-WW1 chaos.
    I hope you mean pre-1815 chaos considering the century after the Congress of Vienna was the longest period in Europe without a general war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I hope you mean pre-1815 chaos considering the century after the Congress of Vienna was the longest period in Europe without a general war.
    Fine if you want to nit-pick, that said while this didn't happen in Europe. China was a hot bed for all sorts of war/atrocities and this was preWW1 same could be said for Africa as a whole.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly don't see a military coup being possible in the US.

Why? Why either one of those? People seem rather qucik to jump to the conclusion that there is a revolution right around the corner. There isn't. The government being able to read your email is not enough for a revolution. It may piss you off, sure...but not an overthrow of the government. When your life is interrupted and your status quo is shattered, then you can call for revolution. When you can't afford to feed your family and the cat and dog population starts to decrease drastically...then you can expect a revolution.

Ok that's a revolution. Let's talk coup. Why would the military want to force a regime change?
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Unicorns and magic will also be coming soon.
    Currently playing: Stuff
    YouTube|Hearthstone Decks|Twitter|MyAnimeList

10+ Year Old Account
    It's very sad some people are so quick to want a *revolution* We got enough crap going on in the world. We don't need one right now. That and I don't feel like hearing people take advantage of the chaos. Guarenteed, it WILL happen.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Brader View Post
    One of those is gonna happen soon.
    This looks like Alex Jones's, Rush Limbaugh, or Glenn Beck's predictions. Making a statement without any proof to the contrary.

Last edited by Orbitus; 2013-08-24 at 11:51 PM.

Deleted
    one walter henry "wolfie" smith, of the tooting popular front shall lead this future revolution in the US.

Critical thought and trivial thought. One of these happened recently.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Critical thought and trivial thought. One of these happened recently.
    You sure about that? I have a hard time believing it.

just the beginning for something far worst...

HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    You sure about that? I have a hard time believing it.
    Is it the multiple choice that's giving you a hard time? Always hated those tests in school.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Is it the multiple choice that's giving you a hard time? Always hated those tests in school.
    You sure there's no 'None of the Above'?

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    You sure there's no 'None of the Above'?
    Hmm, really didn't think it was a difficult quiz.