Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldscar View Post
    Apparently this was the phone they stole.

For that its understandable.

Yes, if only they'd all been carrying handguns this story would have a much happier ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Correction
    I posted a current event, it just so happens that all the violence in the news lately is black people attacking white people.
    I am not surprised since before and after Zimmerman was found innocent blacks have been tweeting about attacking white people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we have to turn all these threads into gun control threads?

Really?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by time0ut View Post
    The National Hammer Association (nha.org) agrees with you. We are a lobbyist group representing the major hammer manufacturer's. Our goal is to encourage growth of hammer related industries and feel its imperative that we protect your inalienable right to defend yourself with a hammer.
    The Nantucket Historical Association must be their front group.
    Putin khuliyo

If the hotdog vendor didn't chase those guys and just let the store know some people took his phone he wouldn't have got hit with a hammer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another scary black men thread.
    Oh oh, i'm gonna do one of those inb4 jokes
    inb4 The Riddler talks about "Black Culture Rot" and "Race Industry"
    inb4 "if the races were reversed *blah blah blah* "

The reverse racism is strong in this thread. Someone does something horrible, and even though there's no mention of his race, he happens to be black so we're obviously being racist by discussing the crime. Pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    The reverse racism is strong in this thread. Someone does something horrible, and even though there's no mention of his race, he happens to be black so we're obviously being racist by discussing the crime. Pathetic.
    Did you not see the video that was plastered on the initial post? or click on the link?
    According the CBS St Louis, “the suspects are black men in their early 20s. Two of the suspects were wearing white t-shirts, one had a plaid shirt. The fourth was wearing a blue shirt and had his right arm in a cast.”

I doubt this was anything like what the article is entailing.

Those Home Depot hot dogs were a fucking TREAT when I was a kid, no joke.
    I'd go with my dad to Home Depot and help him with whatever project he was working on if I could get a chili cheese dog from the vendor.
    That mugger is a dickhole.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisberb View Post
    Did you not see the video that was plastered on the initial post? or click on the link?
    The video is of the people who committed the crime, guess what they are black.
    The link is the description of the suspects and again they happen to be black.
    How do you get racism from the OP?
    I don't remember but was the hot dog guy even a white dude?

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    If the hotdog vendor didn't chase those guys and just let the store know some people took his phone he wouldn't have got hit with a hammer.
    yeah we should totally let thieves get away with everything - cause you know there would have been an investigation and the phone recovered right? along with the perps being punished...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ebildays View Post
    Wait, just wait, so you are implying that we should try to make a thread about how violent America is without using race as cornerstone or blaming one race for all the crime.

That is crazy talk I say.....crazy talk.
    Why? when its clearly one race that is a HUGE problem with violence. Even the hispanics which are just as poor (so no silly liberal tries to lie and use excuses) commit way less crimes. Face it, its bred into their culture and there is nothing you can do to stop it. They have to learn on their own just like they learned their violence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Do we have to turn all these threads into gun control threads?

Really?

- - - Updated - - -

The Nantucket Historical Association must be their front group.
    Gun thread or Racial thread. Take your pick.

Why did they shoplift the gloves and hammer for in the first place?. Were they planning a crime spree?.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    What is this, post everything bad that's ever happened season for Gen-OT?

My thoughts go to the victim though, they were just making a living.
    cough cough they are black...watch Fox News recently they are trying to prove reverse racism and incite fear in white people

10+ Year Old Account
    It seens it was... HAMMER TIME!!!

Wow... i will go to hell because of that XD

Well... i have seen worse things happen, many people get sended to the hospital with really bad wounds here just because of a cellphone, sometimes even less, you can get killed here for 100 pesos (2 dolars and a couple of cents)

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    Why? when its clearly one race that is a HUGE problem with violence. Even the hispanics which are just as poor (so no silly liberal tries to lie and use excuses) commit way less crimes. Face it, its bred into their culture and there is nothing you can do to stop it. They have to learn on their own just like they learned their violence.
    So black people are the only violent people in this world? And have you seen what is going on in Mexico lately? Hispanics in the same situations are just as violent as black people. Guess what white people in the same situations are just as violent as black people as well. People don't really want to talk about race they just want an echo camber on this forum but I wish they would go to the stormfront forums and post because all the "Niggers are bad" threads are really getting old. And yes before you ask I am a black person, I know it is amazing that I can use my tiny brain to post on these forums.

You can now call me Magical Negro Ebil, now climb on my back and I will fly you to White Heaven powered by my farts that smell like watermelon and fried chicken.

Guess what white people in the same situations are just as violent as black people as well.
    Either they don't know...don't show...or don't care about what's going on in the hood.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I posted a current event, it just so happens that all the violence in the news lately is black people attacking white people.
    I am not surprised since before and after Zimmerman was found innocent blacks have been tweeting about attacking white people.
    This happens already, this has nothing to do with Zimmerman. Did these black people mention Zimmerman or do you think there's a negro hive mind and whatever one says online all us others get? So it "must" be Zimmerman. What's happening instead is butt hurt over Zimmerman white people, like you, are sitting around bitching about how "racist" the blacks were that now you people are doing the exact same thing just in the reverse. "They just happen to be black."

There are like 3 cases of white people killing and tortuing why are none of these news? Then again if you're getting your news from stormfront and niggermania I can see why you wouldn't see those.

- - - Updated - - -

So black people are the only violent people in this world? And have you seen what is going on in Mexico lately? Hispanics in the same situations are just as violent as black people. Guess what white people in the same situations are just as violent as black people as well. People don't really want to talk about race they just want an echo camber on this forum but I wish they would go to the stormfront forums and post because all the "Niggers are bad" threads are really getting old. And yes before you ask I am a black person, I know it is amazing that I can use my tiny brain to post on these forums.

You can now call me Magical Negro Ebil, now climb on my back and I will fly you to White Heaven powered by my farts that smell like watermelon and fried chicken.
    I'm trying to figure out still why I don't see a topic on the white person who kidnapped a white child and then tortured and killed child and mother. Doesn't that seem a little more news worthy than well... all of these " niggers are bad" threads? I would think so...except the australian one. How in the fuck did they manage to turn a non race related murder complete with several races as the perp and the black one with a white girlfriend into a "niggers are bad!" thread is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    . What's happening instead is butt hurt over Zimmerman white people, like you, are sitting around bitching about how "racist" the blacks were that now you people are doing the exact same thing just in the reverse. "They just happen to be black."
    I am not butthurt ,as far as I am concerned Zimmerman is spanish not white, but that doesn't even matter.
    Why would you think I care what happens to some spanish dude in Florida?
    I linked this because I thought it was worthy of conversation and it is current events.
    I never wanted race to even be an issue and I don't even know if the hotdog guy was white or what race he was because I don't care.
    Other people see a black guy in the still image of the video and presume its a race thing because they themselves are racist.