Orc vs Troll racial/dps

So, I've played Orc as main for the past 7y, 3 months ago I went Alliance on my old realm since Horde side was dead. It was nice to play a different race for once after having looked at that green creature for so long. Now my guild decided to move to another Horde heavy server.
    So my initial thought was going back to Orc, since the racials are quite damn nice, though I started thinking why not go Troll? It would be a nice change.
    So I wondered, is there a big gap between endgame dps Orcs vs Trolls? Are there any tests somewhere online?

Cheers

Deleted
    Racials make up a very small amount of overall output. I seem to remember it being like 0.5% or something, but don't quote me on that as I can't remember where I read it so could be a totally unreliable source.

Depends on what spec you prefer. If you like unholy then orc is very strong because of command. If you like frost they will be pretty similar, but zerking and pillar together will make for some nice burst.

Yeah, atm I'm UH, but it seems like frost will top in 5.4, no?

If anyone got some numbers I'd really appreciate it
    Last edited by LickMeh; 2013-08-24 at 12:15 PM.

When all is said and done then racials make less impact on your DPS than a profession. If you absolutely must be min/maxed because if your not then you can't sleep at night then Orc will be the best bet, Troll was only up there for this tier because of how many Beast type bosses there were.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LickMeh View Post
    Yeah, atm I'm UH, but it seems like frost will top in 5.4, no?

If anyone got some numbers I'd really appreciate it
    Like somebody already said, the difference in racials are next to nothing, like 2/10th's of a percent.

Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    Like somebody already said, the difference in racials are next to nothing, like 2/10th's of a percent.
    Never realised it made such a small difference, expected way more