Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

List the top 3 titles you've earned...

based on time/effort put in. Which were the hardest and/or the one's you're most proud of? There is no right wrong since it's about personal experience.
    In order to list it, you must have displayed it fairly recently on at least one toon otherwise the achievement must not be all that special to you.

1. Delver of the Vaults - Brand new tier, lots of bosses killed in blues and hundreds of attempts for some of the bosses).
    2. Crusader & Chef (tie) - Listing them because they were the longest solo titles for me. Don't have Salty yet.
    3. Kingslayer - This in honor of how rough ICC was pre-buff, completed with a 15% buff (I think).

Honorable mentions: the Exalted (simply from it taking so many reps across expacs) & the Bloodthirsty (only real pvp title I have lol)

Have fun reminiscing!!

Gaurdian of Cenarius - so much grind but I love it suits my Druid
    Zookeeper - Pets and pets and more pets
    Hand of A'dal - reminds me of the fun times I had in TBC at the height of my raiding days and the hard work we all put in together as a guild to get that far!

Deleted
    Brawler
    Savior of azeroth (Spine hc pug anyone?)
    Zoo keeper

magic seeker -server first title so speaks for itself
    conqueror of naxxramas - again because its a server first title
    twilight vanquisher - just because i did it before the zerg tactics

death's demise
    insane
    salty

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Savior of Azeroth (Even though the raid was shit, yet I think the title is awesome)
    Bloodsail Admiral (The grind speaks for itself that makes it the top title but still aiming for "The Insane")
    Champion of the Frozen Wastes

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've never really been a titles player.

Insane in the Membrane - Because it toke a lot of effort to keep up with that "insane" grinding, plus paying gold. I simply wanted it.

Twilight Vanquisher - Because I got it when it was worth it, plus I like how it sounds.

"Hand of A'dar", which I still don't have but a GM gave me the quest since mine bugged by the time I completed it back in TBC (I deleted one of the two quest items, a GM gave it back and I completed the quest with some kind of "mixed up item ID", so the quest was completed, gone and gave me no title). Long time, a lot of tickets and it was worth it, however, the quest is in an alt, but I damn have it so justice has been done ^^

Twilight Vanquisher, because I earned it before Ulduar came out.

Master Sergeant, my highest ranking title from vanilla pvp.

Crusader because DAMN was that a long grind.

Runner ups would include flamebreaker and stormbreaker.

1. Vanilla PvP Title (that would be telling)
    2. Hand of A'dal
    3. Dragonslayer

The Vanilla PvP title pretty much goes without saying-- it's like a badge of honor. Even with the titles being brought back someone with the requisite rank wouldn't use just any rank out of it, which is how one can also tell when someone had the title from before (this doesn't help much for the Rank 14 title, though)

Hand of A'dal was the first raid title I earned. I don't even know why I didn't get Champion of the Naaru first, but either way this is the one I remember.

Dragonslayer mostly because Sinestra was still tough as nails throughout the entire life of Cataclysm... not to mention it's a bold statement.

ED: blah wrong dragon
    Last edited by arcaneshot; 2013-08-24 at 08:59 PM.

Only 'Champion of the Naaru', and only because I managed to get it literally less than an hour before the servers reset for the Wrath patch.

1. Beloved - although this one was nerfed 60 exalted reputations is still something
    2. Professor - yay
    3. Champion of the Naaru - managed to get this entirely by pugging, or maybe sometimes I was in a more organized group, I don't remember

Light Of Dawn (don't care much about the title, but it was server first)
    Algalon 25 title (forgot it)
    and the one where you couldn't die in Ulduar or something along those lines...

I got all of them when they were still relevant so...

but I'm not sure, I haven't really played since early 2011 so...

Hand of A'dal
    Death's Demise
    Server first and only sever legit Light of Dawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillionhz View Post
    By fiber be purged

My Beloved title, I work damn hard on those reps lol!

Slayer of stupid, incompetent and useless minions was awesome too, shame they made it just a timed buff... i wanted to keep it!

I was very proud back in WOTLK when i got my Guardian Of Cenarius title too (Since I main a nelf) , from farming those guys in Silithus, Wore that one for a long time. Got loads more titles but those are the 3 that stick out in my head (currently wearing Hordebreaker).
    Warriors in PvP are like small hyperactive children in a candy shop made of bouncy castle.

Arena Master
    Blackwing's Bane (when it was current)
    Duelist

I really like PvP and I had a serious dedication to PvE during the start of Cata.

1. The Insane
    2. The Relic Hunter
    3. Herald of the Titans
    For the midcores:
    Quote Originally Posted by Uricidea View Post
    Needing the trappings of success to last forever is selfish and childish.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    If you want Blizzard to make the game hard for you then you have to make your position the majority position. Oh wait, you don't want the majority in your sandbox because you want to be a special snowflake.... guess you are screwed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gladiator [x3]
    Hero of the Horde
    of the Horde

Champion of Ulduar
    The Undying
    The Astral Walker
    Last edited by Whisperawr; 2013-08-24 at 09:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Gladiator (Had it 8 times, currently I don't have it though :/)
    2) Hero of the horde
    3) Death's Demise

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeague View Post
    based on time/effort put in. Which were the hardest and/or the one's you're most proud of? There is no right wrong since it's about personal experience.
    In order to list it, you must have displayed it fairly recently on at least one toon otherwise the achievement must not be all that special to you.

1. Delver of the Vaults - Brand new tier, lots of bosses killed in blues and hundreds of attempts for some of the bosses).
    2. Crusader & Chef (tie) - Listing them because they were the longest solo titles for me. Don't have Salty yet.
    3. Kingslayer - This in honor of how rough ICC was pre-buff, completed with a 15% buff (I think).

Honorable mentions: the Exalted (simply from it taking so many reps across expacs) & the Bloodthirsty (only real pvp title I have lol)

Have fun reminiscing!!
    Kingslayer took effort? There is a reason it is looked down upon as a "scrub" title.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziddy View Post
    Kingslayer took effort? There is a reason it is looked down upon as a "scrub" title.
    To be fair, at least he got it before the buff was in full bloom.