Question about ICC normal/heroic

Hello everybody.

Simple question: Could I kill all bosses in icc 25 normal(minus endboss) and then switch to heroic 25 for the lich king ?

10+ Year Old Account
    You can kill 11/12 bosses on 10men normal, then get out, switch to 25, get in, select 25 heroic, and finish it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    You can kill 11/12 bosses on 10men normal, then get out, switch to 25, get in, select 25 heroic, and finish it.
    You dont even have to exit the instance. Should just be able to flip it like a switch.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    they have changed the mechanic then

as i remember it, you needed to kill the boss of each wing in heroic mode to have access to heroic lich king, but they could have changed it to facilitate the farming

also, 10/25 share the same lock out on ICC too?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    You dont even have to exit the instance. Should just be able to flip it like a switch.
    Can't switch from 10 to 25 while in the instance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    they have changed the mechanic then

as i remember it, you needed to kill the boss of each wing in heroic mode to have access to heroic lich king, but they could have changed it to facilitate the farming

also, 10/25 share the same lock out on ICC too?
    They changed the end-boss requirement an expansion or two ago. If you kill a boss on 10-man heroic, you WILL be locked out of 25-man heroics. You can kill anything on 10 or 25 normal, though.

Other things to note: If you kill a boss on 25-man heroic, you cannot switch to 10-man at all unless you invite another player and make a raid group. I don't know why this is.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

The question is: Can i kill 11/12 bosses in normal 25 and then switch to 25 heroic. I'm trying to get the infusions done on my alt dk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    The question is: Can i kill 11/12 bosses in normal 25 and then switch to 25 heroic. I'm trying to get the infusions done on my alt dk.
    Ah. No idea about that. Should be fine, as long as you have killed LK25 before.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    Yes, absolutely. If you can do it on 10-man, there are no mechanics that would make it different on 25. Any mix of 10/25 (or all 25s) kills will work, as long as you don't kill anything on 10-man heroic.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Yes, absolutely. If you can do it on 10-man, there are no mechanics that would make it different on 25. Any mix of 10/25 (or all 25s) kills will work, as long as you don't kill anything on 10-man heroic.
    Alright thank's for the info.