Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrupted View Post
    I'd rather Dragonmaw Orcs for Orcs.
    Why not both?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Why not both?!
    Well his list only had one. I mean I don't understand why we couldn't have all of them. All it is is just different skin colors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    As soon as it said 90-100, I knew it was fake. There's no way they're going to start reducing the amount of possible expacs, especially if the one that goes to 100 isn't dealing with the Burning Legion.

Level 100 is an irrelevant number to Blizzard. They've said it many times before. It won't be the end or the greatest threat expansion just because of a number. And the level cap has nothing to do with how many expansions we have left. They said recently, "As long as our players want more, we will give it to them," or something to that extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretzel View Post
    Level 100 is an irrelevant number to Blizzard. They've said it many times before. It won't be the end or the greatest threat expansion just because of a number. And the level cap has nothing to do with how many expansions we have left. They said recently, "As long as our players want more, we will give it to them," or something to that extent.
    There can be more than one expansion that deals with a topic. Just because an expansion is Burning Legion themed doesn't necessitate that it will be the last one, or that Sargeras would have to actually participate in it.

And it does make sense for a milestone level like 100 to focus on the core of Warcraft's story.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    And it does make sense for a milestone level like 100 to focus on the core of Warcraft's story.
    Orcs vs. Humans, Alliance vs. Horde? The Legion hasn't played much of a role in WoW so far. It didn't even get the spotlight in the expansion named after it.

It didn't play any (obvious) role in WC1 or 2 either.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    The World Pillar has nothing to do with Maelstrom.

Seriously, start reading some lore.
    Actually, the World Pillar has plenty to do with the Maelstrom. Its break caused the eye of the Maelstrom to collapse into Deepholm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Vedrenne View Post
    By the MoP one, do you mean this one http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post13608837 ?

If so, that wasn't the same guy as this one.
    inconsistent info, the only things that were right was MOP name, garrosh, pandaren and monk

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    There's no way they're going to start reducing the amount of possible expacs, especially if the one that goes to 100 isn't dealing with the Burning Legion.
    What makes you think there's a limit on how many expansions they can do? Is 100 a magical number that cannot be exceeded? Even GC said that they have no intentions to stop making expansions even if level cap goes beyond 100. Levels are just numbers. Some people don't like big numbers for some reason, but item squish will take care of that mostly.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Battle for gilneas!!! Yahhhh!!1

Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    Some of that sounds plausible but Warchief Lor'themar? I don't think so.

More hints this is BS: Path of the Titans (again?), 4th spec. The rest of it could be plausible, but without knowing the 4chan's person history it could just be random speculation about things they think would be cool. Some of the zones sound neat
    He did make accurate predictions on BC & all the last expansions & I did all the Horde Dominance Offensive quests & they did make a mention that the Blood elf reagent lord Lor'themar could be the new Warchief so do not doubt that when you help rescue the Sunreavers in Dalaran they say stuff like he would make an excellent warchief etc.

[The Dark Below]

blizz patented that.

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    'As usual I post, you call bullshit, its all confirmed at blizzcon. So buckle up.'

How can this be confirmed at Blizzcon if the event takes place in november?

And the grammar is pretty fucking horrible.
    blizzcon in november, that's 2 months away, were just heading into the last raid of the expac, it's a great time to announce it, what do you mean?

So this seems fake. lor'themar is not the new warchief. although a few nice things were in this fake (example: n'zoth being ny'alotha)

Quote Originally Posted by cool_freezer View Post
    So this seems fake. lor'themar is not the new warchief.
    I thought of this thread after the reveal too. I thought Lor' would have been great, but the Horde cinematic sold me on Vol'jin. Though it's really still Thrall's horde when he can just say "You're not worthy anymore. Now, you, you're Warchief now." and everyone just bows and says "Yup"

Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    However, things like Path of the Titans and the Fourth Spec essentially confirm it is a fan made concept someone's attempting to pass of as real.
    No it doesn't. New specs for classes makes much more sense than adding yet another new class to the game, it's much more practical and actually gives us more variety. It doesn't seem like something Blizzard would never consider doing because they've already done exactly this with druids. HOWEVER since you clearly cannot read, the claimed leak states "NO 4th specs".

GJ proving that you can't properly evaluate things objectively denizens of the internet because you're too busy whining and crying about crap you misread.

Also FYI, Blizzard stated when they cancelled Path of the Titans for Cataclysm that the system would eventually be included in the game somehow. There is nothing even remotely fishy about the information your brain somehow chose as "least likely info in the page to happen". And that is just being factually honest about this.

The other details about zones and so forth seem like wishful thinking more than any sort of solid information though.

Also not that I care for this leak much at all, other than underwater naga themed expansion seems like the most obvious place to go and I'd like to see it, please stop with this bs "doesn't fit the lore" nonsense. Blizzard does not care about what does or doesn't change their lore. They care about writing whatever the hell they want about their own property.

If they want to change lore, they can and in fact do exactly that at their own whim and nothing else. There have been many things that were changed and added to game lore in the last several expansions.
    Last edited by Bucky Mclachlan; 2013-09-22 at 07:46 AM.