Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Honestly, people just don't like change. And Cataclysm changed everything. So people are just gonna be picky about it. Are you actually telling me TBC or Vanilla had better raids than Cataclysm (sans Dragon Soul)?
    Naxxramas is a vanilla raid. I'd say it's one of the best raids ever made.

Reading this guys MoP "leak" or whatever you want to call it, not sure anything he mentioned aside from the monk class ended up in the game

http://pastebin.com/CdNeNqfN

Edit, the stuff on pastebin was posted around October 2011

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielvonluchau View Post
    I think the people at Blizzard are smart enough to see that we do not need any new race or class in this game. Ever. More might be added but not in the next few years. It would just be stupid to add more classes and races when the existing ones really need to be looked at.
    I agree with you for the most part, but the Horde still needs playable Ogres.

Complete BS. I'm 99.99% certain that Naga will be made playable in TDB, if Queen Azshara is indeed the main villain.

And as much as I'd love sub races, the chances are very slim for that happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh god it's so terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    Complete BS. I'm 99.99% certain that Naga will be made playable in TDB, if Queen Azshara is indeed the main villain.

And as much as I'd love sub races, the chances are very slim for that happening.
    try to imagine a naga jumping.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    Or using a mount, or anything else that requires the use of legs
    Youtube Channel
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Minecraft Map: Valley of Ages(map is out of date)

Deleted
    this works btw. with "that special tool" you can change into a naga, every spell animation works on them and except for kilts all armor also works on them.

Wrong. I'm bored with every spec. Being around since vanilla will do that. Monk is the only reason I've stuck it out in MoP, but it's shallow.

Quality over quantity I suppose. And it needs to stop somewhere before it becomes too expensive to make armor and stuff. But there's room for a couple new classes still. Though I think the Warcraft 3 hero list has been picked clean and spread amongst the classes we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashadelo View Post
    Do you guys think Blizzard will not add a new class or race to the next expansion. It would seem a little weird.
    I hope they do. This guy seems to hit the nail on the head a couple of times with say like the title and what not, but falls short at lore and some other design aspects. I do bet ya that "The Dark Below" is our next xpac and the Naga or Nerubians are the source.

I imagine it's similar to how snakes jump.

10+ Year Old Account
    This webway better be efficient, after Cata I really don't want another Expac where a major zone is halfway across the world and getting there/back is a pain (Such as getting to Uldum from Stormwind. Want to get back to Stormwind? Your hearth better be off CD! Or else enjoy the long trip back)

That's actually why I love Pandaria so much. You can get to just about everything from your Vale's hub in about 2-4 minutes tops.

Quote Originally Posted by LookingGlass View Post
    Inventory management.

Server/Faction wide bank. 12 max tabs, one for each character. Almost identical to the guild bank.
    Server/Faction wide gold. Mailing gold is dumb and dated.
    Each equipment slot should have 5 inventory slots of its own, separate from the normal bag system.
    There should be a sell junk button that sells all grey items in your bags.

Professions

All secondary professions should be account wide and harder to level.
    A profession bank with predetermined slots for every crafting item in the game. As you deposit items these slots fill without limit.
    First Aid needs overhauled.

Reputation and Dailies

Account wide Reputation.
    Dailies aren't bad. Doing the same dailies every day on two or three characters is absolutely awful.
    Quoting the parts I care.

Yes they should definitely do these, but how is the question. The game is very old and they didn't have any intention to do cross server/faction stuff.

It is not really fun and exciting gameplay to carry a whole gear set in your bag for your off/main spec all the time. Not to mention for Tanks they can have 2-3 extra trinkets in addition to their go-to trinkets if they need them for a specific encounter.

And Account-Wide reputation should be there. Maybe make an exception with a few but also speed those up if 1 of your characters is already Exalted(Black prince for example). The +100% Boost is nice, but you still have to grind the dailies for 1 week instead of 2 weeks now.

Edit: Forgot, there are several addons that auto-sell your Grey items and repair once you open up a Vendor.

Deleted
    ok, are you people just plain stupid? this thread was made after MoP was aanounced and it's full of bullshit. Also "This guy was right X expansions in a row". What the fuck now? Go to 4chan and see how it works. You might notice, that there is one poster called anonymous. and he's posting everywhere. All the time. See anything suspicious? No? I'm sorry, I'd love to rage, but this thread is just SO stupid, it's not even possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tylenol View Post
    Reading this guys MoP "leak" or whatever you want to call it, not sure anything he mentioned aside from the monk class ended up in the game

http://pastebin.com/CdNeNqfN

Edit, the stuff on pastebin was posted around October 2011
    Yeah, he's not a reliable source at all if it's the same guy. I call bullshit on all these "leaks". The only leaks ANYONE from 4chan has ever gotten right were leaks from Games-Workshop (warhammer 40k/fantasy) and that's because they ship their crap to the stores months before releasing it so it's around for people to take pictures of.

this guy is always right. it's correct and has been for wotlk, cata and mop
    every fucking time a genius on MMOC calls bullshit though
    blizz changes their minds on a weekly basis. always have and always will. a lot of what is in this post won't make it, a lot of new stuff will

the overall vibe will be the same though

what's this, shame on you 4 times now?

only minor things change, as of right now you can be certain that blizz is making exactly this and any difference will be another one of their famous last minute changes

sounds like a good expansion though

over the years it seems like blizz has intentionally watered down the expansions a bit to stretch it out. cata/mop was slated to include most of what the dark below is incorporating. some of the files are years old

just wonder about the quality and what gets pushed into the next expansion
    Last edited by mmotroof; 2013-08-25 at 05:55 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    So, considering this guy has been right with every "leak" he's posted, I'm not gonna say it's fake.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmotroof View Post
    could you please post links to those other three leaks?

10+ Year Old Account
    blizz changes their minds on a weekly basis. always have and always will. a lot of what is in this post won't make it, a lot of new stuff will

only minor things change, as of right now you can be certain that blizz is making exactly this and any difference will be another one of their famous last minute changes

Still waiting on a source. All we've seen is the MoP one and it was horribly inaccurate. Why can't any of you seem to provide a source?

10+ Year Old Account
    sounds awesome, but it sucks that its fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    :p

How can they do a Naga expansion without finally adding the playable naga?? That just sounds wrong.
    Because the Naga don't have legs? They would have to make a race that can't use any mounts, any boots, and probably leg armor. Not happening.

Deleted

over the years it seems like blizz has intentionally watered down the expansions a bit to stretch it out. cata/mop was slated to include most of what the dark below is incorporating. some of the files are years old

just wonder about the quality and what gets pushed into the next expansion
    The only thing he had correct was that it had panda's in it and it has a asian theme. Wich is obvious when you knew the name of the expansion already.