Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    While there have been somewhat accurate leaks in the past, I don't believe this is one of them nor do I think this is written by the same person.

The problem with this "leak" is that it's just too good - a mistake made by many "leakers".

perks such as mounts at level 10
    Zzzz... if you're gonna make up fake leaks, at least come up with something exciting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another legion xpac will just end up giving the feeling of "been there done that".
    I could also say "Another old God expansion..."

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    I could also say "Another old God expansion..."
    I haven't felt the presence of an Old God at all during Pandaria.

Sure, Yshaarj has to do with Garrosh' final encounter, but it's not "LOLTENTACLES" again.

I'd LOVE to face off against N'zoth. The amount of build up for him has actually been fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post

Sure, Yshaarj has to do with Garrosh' final encounter, but it's not "LOLTENTACLES" again.

I'd LOVE to face off against N'zoth. The amount of build up for him has actually been fantastic.
    Yeah, the sha stuff is related to the old gods, but there hasn't been an actual old god in MoP. Heck, in Cata all we did was deal with the minions of an old god and no old god directly. Not to mention we'd have the naga and other potential threats to offset it being TOO much 'tentacals everywhere.'

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    This would be like PAndaria, a new experience.

No one's seen the tunnels under Azeroth, except a couple of them in past warcrafts, which have bound to have been reshaped by now.
    Except we'd still be dealing with races that we've been dealing with in nearly every expansion since the game launched. No one's seen Argus, or Xoroth, or any of the other planets enslaved by the Legion.

I'm not saying we should never explore what Azshara's up to, but it's time to take a break from Azeroth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by frott View Post
    Webway?

Stopped reading there:

The Webway, also known as the Labyrinthine Dimension, is an extra-dimensional space partitioned off from the Immaterium millions of Terran years ago by an extremely advanced xenos species known as the Old Ones. Today, it is utilised by the Eldar of the Craftworlds and their Dark Eldar counterparts for faster-than-light travel and as the home of the vast Dark City of Commorragh and the hidden Craftworld known as the Black Library. It has been described as an incredibly complex network of arteries and capillaries, a maze of glowing tunnels, and a mystic tapestry of hidden threads that spread across the veil between realspace and the Warp. The Webway is an extradimensional construct that spans the dimensions of Creation, primarily defined by the fact that it sits between the material realm and the roiling tides of the Warp, an interstice comparable to the fabric of a veil cast over something foul.
    Just as a side note, the webway in this instance may not be the actual name, it may just be a description of the layout. Also, 40k is just as guilty of using other IP's as a replacement for ideas as any other company (Sly Marbo et al.)

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Yeah, the sha stuff is related to the old gods, but there hasn't been an actual old god in MoP. Heck, in Cata all we did was deal with the minions of an old god and no old god directly. Not to mention we'd have the naga and other potential threats to offset it being TOO much 'tentacals everywhere.'
    I want another Old God boss fight since both C'thun and Yogg Saron are regarded as two of the best fights ever in game.

Blizzard has done those style fights very well.

And no, Deathwing doesn't count.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mainman View Post
    im willing to bet anything that NO WAY will there be 10 levels, as again we will have 5lvls so they can drag expacs out with 1/2 content for the same price as tbc/wolk
    The levels don't matter... Infact I dont think they liked the 5 lvl's thing, but had to balance it out at 90.... and the heirlooms saying 90-100 makes this believable
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

I don't see how you couldn't the Sha are from a old god and the mantid worship the old god. Very heavy old god influnce really the past three xpacs.

10+ Year Old Account
    stopped believing at "underwater zones"

People hated the underwater zones in Cata, I don't see them pulling them out again
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frott View Post
    Webway?

Stopped reading there:

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Webway

The Webway, also known as the Labyrinthine Dimension, is an extra-dimensional space partitioned off from the Immaterium millions of Terran years ago by an extremely advanced xenos species known as the Old Ones. Today, it is utilised by the Eldar of the Craftworlds and their Dark Eldar counterparts for faster-than-light travel and as the home of the vast Dark City of Commorragh and the hidden Craftworld known as the Black Library. It has been described as an incredibly complex network of arteries and capillaries, a maze of glowing tunnels, and a mystic tapestry of hidden threads that spread across the veil between realspace and the Warp. The Webway is an extradimensional construct that spans the dimensions of Creation, primarily defined by the fact that it sits between the material realm and the roiling tides of the Warp, an interstice comparable to the fabric of a veil cast over something foul.
    OMG two totally different things have the same name? I guess terran don't exist because of space marines
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensui06 View Post
    I don't see how you couldn't the Sha are from a old god and the mantid worship the old god. Very heavy old god influnce really the past three xpacs.
    We found out eventually that the Sha were "offspring" of N'zoth.

When I fought them, did I see tentacles?

Faceless ones?

Faceless generals?

Nope.

I felt like I was fighting a credible threat to Pandaria.

Just because their influence is there, there's certain degrees to it either being too much or not enough.

When there's a perfect balance (IE Wrath and Mists) it's fantastic.

Cataclysm was terrible because though it did great to build up hype for N'zoth, it took away spotlight from Deathwing himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post

People hated the underwater zones in Cata, I don't see them pulling them out again
    Yep I tend to agree. GC even said once that they won't do an entire zone again.

People are forgetting that DARK BELOW (in warcraft lore) is related to DEMONS, nothing to do with Azhara, Nagas and Old gods

http://www.wowwiki.com/Dark_Below
    Last edited by fenixazul; 2013-08-25 at 07:30 PM.

Deleted
    I was sure it was fake by the moment i read "Path of the Titans".. Why would Blizz remove Path of the Titans back in Cataclysm Alpha to re-announce it again in "The Dark Below" expansion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh... if I had a dollar for every new expansion theory thread I've read since BC, I'd be a millionaire.

#TeamFuckEverything

I've always wanted a level 10 mount. Those glorious 40 minutes always feel so horribly hollow without a mount to sit on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post

i loved the underwater zone in Cata and know many people who did aswell, would be awesome to have another vash'jir style zone again

10+ Year Old Account
    We found out eventually that the Sha were "offspring" of N'zoth.

When I fought them, did I see tentacles?

Faceless ones?

Faceless generals?

Nope.

I felt like I was fighting a credible threat to Pandaria.

Just because their influence is there, there's certain degrees to it either being too much or not enough.

When there's a perfect balance (IE Wrath and Mists) it's fantastic.

Cataclysm was terrible because though it did great to build up hype for N'zoth, it took away spotlight from Deathwing himself.
    I always thought the Sha were physical manifestations of Emperor's Shaohao's emotions. his anger, hatred, etc, that he purged from himself and buried beneath Pandaria. He couldn't (or wouldn't) purge his pride, which is why we don't see it until 5.4 (maybe the heart pulled it out of him? maybe he gave up his pride? who knows)

#TeamFuckEverything