Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mini98 View Post
    Forgive me if I'm wrong but why do people think that it won't be 10 levels next expac?

The heirlooms that drop from garrosh are from 90-100 arnt they? and each expac's heirlooms only deal with one expac's levels ?

e.g. wotlk dealt with 0 - 80, cata dealt out alot of 80 - 85, mop I havent played much so I dont really know
    First of all, the heirlooms were datamined, neither confirmed nor final. Second, this would be the first time heirlooms would be available for the CURRENT max level. All of this points to the possibility of being subject to change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    Since when has any expansion been centered around an added race or class. Maybe MoP? Other than that, it's been about much more than just one singular thing.
    not sure if sarcastic or just dense.

Burning Crusade, Draenei and Blood Elves were a MAJOR lore factor (Tempest Keep? Sunwell? HFP and Nagrand and Terokkar and the whole Aldor/Scryer thing, just to name a few)
    Wrath of the Lich King? DEATH KNIGHTS. DEATH KNIGHTS EVERYWHERE *points to the sky*. Ashen Verdict was an alliance between the Death Knights of Acherus (Knights of the Ebon Blade) and the Argent Crusade. the DK starting area was LK's death knights VS the remnants of the Scarlet Crusade, which we run into again in Northrend. Not to mention doing quests for Ebon Blade around and about in Icecrown
    Cataclysm... I think you got me there. Goblins and Worgen didn't have much lore outside their starting areas, and very very little endgame lore.

MOP as you said was heavily based around Pandaren
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Olrox View Post
    Where the fuck do you people get this shit?

They've NEVER said that there'd be no content after players fought and killed Sargeras and they've NEVER said that the game has a future hard-level-cap of 100.

Seriously. What. The. Actual. Fuck. Goes through some of your heads.
    you know what, i got like 3 pages in and thought, what the fuck type of idiots manage to post this shit and didnt bother carrying on.
    There is some proper dillusional people that post in this place.

10+ Year Old Account
    And, can someone link these heirloom weapons from Garrosh? All I'm seeing are the BOA ones that are strictly lvl 90
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

I for one believe Anduin would make a fine Warchief. As long as Vashj isn't appointed as his advisor, and Vol'Jin fulfills ShaoHaos prophecy and becomes a Yaungol, I don't see why Genn would be angry, let alone corrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredSausage View Post
    you know what, i got like 3 pages in and thought, what the fuck type of idiots manage to post this shit and didnt bother carrying on.
    There is some proper dillusional people that post in this place.
    Yeah, I find all this imaginary fact spewing rather pointless. Instead of talking about the subjects raised alot of people seem to just shout random made up facts which supposedly prove said other possibly made up facts false...
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    You can trust me. I just flop around like a fish until I decide what I want to believe, then I tell people they are wrong for thinking some other way. It works for me.
    Words of wisdom if I have ever heard any.

Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    I for one believe Anduin would make a fine Warchief. As long as Vashj isn't appointed as his advisor, and Vol'Jin fulfills ShaoHaos prophecy and becomes a Yaungol, I don't see why Genn would be angry, let alone corrupted.
    What did i just read...

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    First of all, the heirlooms were datamined, neither confirmed nor final.
    not final for sure, but confirmed they have been.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...kly-News-Recap

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Second, this would be the first time heirlooms would be available for the CURRENT max level.
    Wotlk heirlooms were. cata's were as well, which made it a pain to enter heroics.
    10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    This of course.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    And, can someone link these heirloom weapons from Garrosh? All I'm seeing are the BOA ones that are strictly lvl 90
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...next-expansion

Also regardless of if they're final or not, 90-100 shows the intention for 10 levels even if they do change it...
    Last edited by mini98; 2013-08-25 at 11:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    You can trust me. I just flop around like a fish until I decide what I want to believe, then I tell people they are wrong for thinking some other way. It works for me.
    Words of wisdom if I have ever heard any.

True story, 90-100 just means heirlooms would scale for those levels, even if those levels are split between two or more expansions.

Deleted
    how about

Next expansion is 90-100
    but you will only be able to lvl to 95 until a later patch/patches that will also open up new zones

will keep the expansion fresh all the way trough

Quote Originally Posted by koimagheul View Post
    not final for sure, but confirmed they have been.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...kly-News-Recap
    You´re right.

Quote Originally Posted by koimagheul View Post
    Wotlk heirlooms were. cata's were as well, which made it a pain to enter heroics.
    I was talking about the coming xpac, you could never use heirlooms to level up to the highest level available. This is the first time we get them in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    not sure if sarcastic or just dense.

Burning Crusade, Draenei and Blood Elves were a MAJOR lore factor (Tempest Keep? Sunwell? HFP and Nagrand and Terokkar and the whole Aldor/Scryer thing, just to name a few)
    Wrath of the Lich King? DEATH KNIGHTS. DEATH KNIGHTS EVERYWHERE *points to the sky*. Ashen Verdict was an alliance between the Death Knights of Acherus (Knights of the Ebon Blade) and the Argent Crusade. the DK starting area was LK's death knights VS the remnants of the Scarlet Crusade, which we run into again in Northrend. Not to mention doing quests for Ebon Blade around and about in Icecrown
    Cataclysm... I think you got me there. Goblins and Worgen didn't have much lore outside their starting areas, and very very little endgame lore.

MOP as you said was heavily based around Pandaren
    And all of them were more than capable of existing without adding any of those races or classes. Also, the lore may have been centered around it, but the marketing and selling factors were not. Considering the argument you decided to jump into had nothing to do with the lore, perhaps next time you should do your research before just jumping in all willy nilly into a conversation when you don't know anything about the topic.

So, when it comes to your post, I believe we can rule out "sarcastic".

10+ Year Old Account
    i don't see the problem with hitting level 100 and having multiple expansion for it. wouldn't we just stop gaining experience. however unlocking new zones, quest chains, raids would remain the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    i don't see the problem with hitting level 100 and having multiple expansion for it. wouldn't we just stop gaining experience. however unlocking new zones, quest chains, raids would remain the same?
    Don´t want to imagine the uproar.

Levelling is an integral part of RPG.

10+ Year Old Account
    The aggression in many of these posts is... laughable really.

Is it a true leak? Plausible? Who cares, it raises some fun topics to consider.

Pretty cool idea, I personally like the idea of 10 levels per expac, I feel it gives more room for an 'adventure' on the way to level cap, which to me is half of the fun of these games.

The setting/theme is pretty sweet, again I am kind of hankering to get out of Pandaria, not that it did not have its moments but... I am keen to get out of 'asia' and back into the darker / bizzare themes we saw in BC/WOTLK/CATA. (Yes Pandaria had its moments, Dread Wastes was cool )

As for our dear Warchief. It could seriously be anyone. I remember a while back someone tweeted Metzen(I think it was him? , or Kosac) and asked if the new Warchief had been decided - the answer was a no. So whether that was true or not, it is clear they want to pull the wool over our eyes and keep us in suspense, which is fine by me! I'm sure any warchief we get can't be any worse (on morals) or any less interesting than Garrosh. So bring it on.

On the note of 'subraces' ... this is something I've been shouting in my little wow circle of friends for a while now, bring on the character diversity like DnD , I think there is a lot of potential here. We could have humans from different regions/kingdoms, the base humans are obviously from Stormwind - we could have Arathi/Stromguard humans with perhaps a slight racial 're-imagining' to give them an identity of their own, much like how the Gilnaens are clearly British inspired.

There could be a forest troll clan to join the horde , you have the Dark Irons/Wildhammers, Dragonmaw orcs(after Garrosh is defeated they could be forgiven/assimilated?) , hell even Vrykrul could be termed a 'subrace' of humans for gameplay reasons, even if technically humans are subraces of them.

I'm just rolling ideas out here but my point is... anything can happen and anything can be explained/written in if they really try. I am a firm believer of this now, once I hated the space goats, now they are my favourite Alliance race (from a lore perspective).

Expansion time gets me too excited -_-.
    The time between now and blizzcon can't pass soon enough!

Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    And all of them were more than capable of existing without adding any of those races or classes. Also, the lore may have been centered around it, but the marketing and selling factors were not. Considering the argument you decided to jump into had nothing to do with the lore, perhaps next time you should do your research before just jumping in all willy nilly into a conversation when you don't know anything about the topic.
    Highlighted text from "The Burning Crusade" box:

Official Expansion to the Game of the Year!
    Pilot Flying Mounts
    Battle to Level 70
    Master Two Bold New Races
    Seize the Dark Frontier
    Highlighted text from "Cataclysm" box:

A New Age has Begun
    Discover a World Transformed
    Level 85 Awaits
    Battle as Worgen or Goblin
    Conquer the Elemental Planes
    "Wrath of the Lich King"
    Rise as the Death Knight
    Battle to Level 80
    Brave the Lich King's Domain
    Lay Siege to Your Enemies
    "Mists of Pandaria"
    Unlock the Mysteries of Pandaria
    Master the Path of the Monk
    Battle to Level 90
    Unleash the Mighty Pandaren
    Discover a Lost Continet
    So marketing has absolutely centered on three things: New Race and/or Class; New Areas; New Level Cap.

It's not real. But you'll find out why in 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    :p

How can they do a Naga expansion without finally adding the playable naga?? That just sounds wrong.
    No addind playable naga sounds stupid, not doing so sounds like what they should do.