Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    So does anyone have actual links to prove this?
    I don't, but believe me when I say you can trust this more than you think. The biggest WoW leaks normally come out through 4chan (it's where the illegal Cata client was released and distributed originally, where you could download the unfinished alphas of the cata zones and see them).

Ok so, TBC gave us 2 new races, and opened up shaman class to alliance and paladin class to horde. WotLK gave us a new class. Cata gave us 2 new races again. MoP gave us 1 new race and a new class. I don't really see Blizz adding 2 new races and a new class in the same expansion. One or the other, sure, but not both.

Also, I found this which might be from the same "leaker". Not sure if anyone else has posted this or not, but here you go.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post13608837

People on the 4chan thread demanded proof of previous leaks. I guess this might help out. Not sure how much it helps the "leaker" though.:P

The Warchief Lor'themar makes it pretty clear to me that this is fake.

But I do think this is the most awesome expansion idea that I've ever read. I would -love- this expansion to death!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post
    Ok so, TBC gave us 2 new races, and opened up shaman class to alliance and paladin class to horde. WotLK gave us a new class. Cata gave us 2 new races again. MoP gave us 1 new race and a new class. I don't really see Blizz adding 2 new races and a new class in the same expansion. One or the other, sure, but not both.

Also, I found this which might be from the same "leaker". Not sure if anyone else has posted this or not, but here you go.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post13608837

People on the 4chan thread demanded proof of previous leaks. I guess this might help out. Not sure how much it helps the "leaker" though.:P
    If it's the same leaker (looks like it), then we can close the thread. It's fake.

Deleted
    I just skimmed though the ideas but I kinda like it actually. One thing that bothers me: No new race, class, spec or model? I doubt an expansion would be released like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    The Warchief Lor'themar makes it pretty clear to me that this is fake.

But I do think this is the most awesome expansion idea that I've ever read. I would -love- this expansion to death!
    People are actually pretty sure the new warchief is between Vol'jin and Lor'themar.

Vol'jin is still injured from the assassination attempt.

Lor'themar however, has shown leadership on the Isle of Thunder, and his will to seek peace with the Alliance in times of need, as seen, again, on the Isle of Thunder. Where, despite his dispute with Jaina, they both agreed to have a temporary truce to kill the Thunder King.

Honestly, I don't expect the leak to be true, but if it is, I won't complain. It sounds intriguing. I might actually have to come back, no matter how much I disagree with Blizzard's new philosophy on 5 mans/LFR.

If anything tells me this leak is fake, it's the lack of naga as a playable race. They said they wanted it to happen, and they're working on figuring out armor/mounts/etc. They wouldn't release the Azshara expansion without releasing playable naga.

Deleted
    Sounds downright interesting.

If it's true I'm in.
    Anything to get out of pandaland. jesus did that get old quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    what do you mean, "you people" ?
    What do YOU mean, "you people?!"
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

Deleted
    To be honest, i'm waiting for Blizzard to say anything before I belive what I read online. Could this guy be a leak within Blizzard? If so he's risking his job to do so as this kind of knowledge would be limited to a few people at best and a leak would be easy to find.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Lor'themar however, has shown leadership on the Isle of Thunder, and his will to seek peace with the Alliance in times of need, as seen, again, on the Isle of Thunder. Where, despite his dispute with Jaina, they both agreed to have a temporary truce to kill the Thunder King.
    Lor'themar also shown that he has no problem in jumping ship when he has the chance. How can someone that months ago almost became Alliance now be the leader of the Horde?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    How can Blizzard ever win as long as their "fans" are between these two extremes.....
    They cant, thats why they need to do what THEY want and feel that needs to happen and stop lisening to people who personally dont give a shit about what anyone else likes. They just need to do what they feel would be an amazing storyline. Not ''omfgpls bringbackTBCblizz''

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    If it's the same leaker (looks like it), then we can close the thread. It's fake.
    Ah, ignorance.

The 'leaker' (whoever he is) clearly isn't the source of what he spreads around. Like I said, I saw a lot of this stuff like two weeks ago, before the alleged leaker ever posted any of it on 4chan (I assume he did it recently, at least.)

That doesn't mean I take -everything- in this thread or the leaks for 100% sure, as stuff is subject to change (which is likely the case in a lot of stuff, I mean, this expansion wont undergo serious development for a little while longer now). What I do know for certain is, whoever(s) collected and compiled this, I feel I can trust- as I did with all the other leaks-. Whether it changes drastically or not, future leaks/official confirmations will tell. You can't sit there and say "Oh, this incredibly early leak of the MoP expansion wasn't 100% correct with the release, CLEARLY it's all fake lol."

Lor'themar also shown that he has no problem in jumping ship when he has the chance. How can someone that months ago almost became Alliance now be the leader of the Horde?
    I dunno. Why don't you ask Vol'jin, who went behind Garrosh's back and sought help from the Alliance to deal with the Zul'Gurub uprising?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    4th specs across the board.

FAKE!

Also, pretty sure the zones were lifted directly off a speculation thread on these forums.
    Did you not read the big NO before that?

Actually that one linked there was me. My uni buddy said if it was "shits of pandering" he would quit WoW. So i wrote that as a gag to troll him since he has a couple of /v/ tabs open in his browser at all times. Someone linked it here swearing it was real and i had to point out it was bollocks.

Not me this time i swear, though i'll admit the grammar is almost as bad as mine.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Actually that one linked there was me. My uni buddy said if it was "shits of pandering" he would quit WoW. So i wrote that as a gag to troll him since he has a couple of /v/ tabs open in his browser at all times. Someone linked it here swearing it was real and i had to point out it was bollocks.

Not me this time i swear, though i'll admit the grammar is almost as bad as mine.
    What a horrible attempt at lying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    I dunno. Why don't you ask Vol'jin, who went behind Garrosh's back and sought help from the Alliance to deal with the Zul'Gurub uprising?
    Did he thought leaving for the Alliance or simply looked for help where he could? Apples and oranges.

Vol'jin always worked for the best of the Horde, Lor'themar planned to leave the Horde just because it was not worth it anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina's brother, Derek, is dead isn't he? How could he locate the Heart of Neptulon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    How can Blizzard ever win as long as their "fans" are between these two extremes.....
    Because most people are likely to fall between these two extremes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveLoreALot View Post
    What a horrible attempt at lying.
    So, a random poster on 4chan is telling the truth and a poster on MMOChamp is lying?