Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also, "Heroic Azjol Nerub"? Didn't we already do that in WOTLK?

Or is the old joke about "Heroic Heroics" coming true? :p

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    4th specs across the board.

FAKE!

Also, pretty sure the zones were lifted directly off a speculation thread on these forums.
    it says that there WONT be a 4th spec across the boards

im still rather skeptical tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Very likely not true but I'd definitely love it if it was.

10+ Year Old Account
    He-.. Heroic Azjol-Nerub?

What? But I do like the idea of 10 levels and many zones. Gives more freedom of leveling. The "story" for the zones doesn't sound half bad either. But still have to remain neutral on this.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    blizzard have stated in the past that the last boss of wow gonna be Sargeras and the last level will be 100. So this "leak" cant be right at all.

If next gonna be a maelstrom/azshara expansion. max lvl will be 95.

I personaly think that we will get 2 new xpacs now that titan was delayed
    Where the fuck do you people get this shit?

They've NEVER said that there'd be no content after players fought and killed Sargeras and they've NEVER said that the game has a future hard-level-cap of 100.

Seriously. What. The. Actual. Fuck. Goes through some of your heads.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    blizzard have stated in the past that the last boss of wow gonna be Sargeras and the last level will be 100. So this "leak" cant be right at all.

If next gonna be a maelstrom/azshara expansion. max lvl will be 95.

I personaly think that we will get 2 new xpacs now that titan was delayed
    They have never said this, dont spread bs. Link me a quote.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mainman View Post
    im willing to bet anything that NO WAY will there be 10 levels, as again we will have 5lvls so they can drag expacs out with 1/2 content for the same price as tbc/wolk
    Seriously? Are you stupid? It's just a number. In TBC and Wrath you were gaining 2 levels per zone on average, in Cata and MoP you gain 1 level per zone. Same amount of content, just twice as much exp needed for one level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Olrox View Post
    Where the fuck do you people get this shit?
    what do you mean, "you people" ?
    Hi

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people want to guess all this all the time? Just wait a bit and you'll know it all at Blizzcon...

10+ Year Old Account
    He isn't providing proof of his supposed previous predictions. It's just some guy making stuff up, /v/ was full of them before E3 and nothing held true.

This is actually like a month old, I assume whoever posted this on 4chan is just posting it after having gotten it himself.

Anyways, there was also some stuff leaked (I did not see this myself so I have no clue at all if it exists, I've only heard about it from some personal sources) that people found some stuff concerning mounts going upside down and walking up walls and things like that, which sort of works with the whole "spider mount" things.

If this is all indeed true, it's the most detailed and comprehensive leak ever. Most of the time all we get leaked are minor things like "Garrosh will be the leader of the Horde" and "Deathwing comes back" and "Worgen and Goblins are the new races", stuff like that.

I have no serious reasons to make any doubts about it, because leaks like this are, well, they've always been pretty damn true. There's always the obvious chance it's not from one of the shady, vigilant figures who dedicates themselves to leaking out Blizzard IP details and is in fact just fake, but yeah. I'd say, don't trust it but at the same time don't condemn it until we see anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by FireVoodoo View Post
    He was never wrong since TBC, btw
    i think this may be the same guy's post about MoP: (edit: i'm just basing this conclusion on where it came from and the writing style, etc)

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post13608837

almost nothing was correct, actually.
    Last edited by Stingray; 2013-08-25 at 01:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Why do people want to guess all this all the time? Just wait a bit and you'll know it all at Blizzcon...
    Because it's a discussion forum for, you know, discussions.

FWIW, a lot of this sounds plausible... A lot of it doesn't. My biggest issue would be underwater zones as Vash'jir was pretty widely reviled, despite how well it was done. It would also be very strange to not see new character models, 10 levels rather than five, a heroic dungeon we already have and the return of the Abyssal Maw.

My prediction is that some of this will be right, some of it won't. The rest will be argued about like Nostradamus' prediction about flying pigs.

Deleted
    Not sure what to believe.

It all sounds pretty good actually, and far away enough from any established fan-speculation that it might just be true. Usually when fans speculate about these things, they create one solid and cohesive concept that is based around one continent, or one theme, etc. The amount of varied content covered in this idea, which somehow still manages to connect in a meaningful way, gives it some credibility.

It's like trying to come up with the concept for Cataclysm just by hearing about Deathwing. It couldn't be done. Hearing the name Deathwing, no one would start thinking of remote deserts, underground crystal caverns, or a redone Western Plaguelands.

Likewise, hearing the name Dark Below, people are unlikely to start thinking about Moonwells in labyrinths below Teldrassil, or Faceless invasions below Ironforge. Underground / underwater content, yes. But in a more cohesive way, like one massive underground location, or only a bunch of underwater zones, etc.

So yeah, based on the content described, I could actually see this working. The no new class / no new race at first seems odd, but then when you think of added sub-races (like High Elves), it immediately makes sense. Many sub-races are probably easier to make than one full new race, but also offer more variation in content than one new race would.

My one question at this point is: Who is the leaker, and can you link any of his other, older, leaks?

Sounds pretty good to me. I'll be happy with whatever they do, though It's a good game and I enjoy playing it.
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Warchief lor'themar ? Please let this be true! The horde could use a leader with more sophistication than a turnip (and good hair) for once!

If the OP's post is even half true, this would be the biggest breath of fresh air in this game since WOTLK. Cataclysm's and pandaria's mediocre lore and events would be forgotten, and even old time WC players would come back.

I would even consider buying the Collector's pack if this were true. So much unused lore finally being put back into the game with purpose. What I wouldn't give for the next expansion to be what the OP describes.

Lor'themar as warchief is the only retarded thing in there.

Throw in naval combat PVP in there and I would flip my shit.

a new exapnsion without any new class or race? doesnt sound right to me

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    This is also a very good point. Fake leaks are very, very easy to spot because most of the time they go something like this:

WORLD OF WARCRAFT: THE LEGION RETURNS

NEW HORDE RACE: OGRE

NEW ALLIANCE RACE: HIGH ELVES

NEW ZONES: THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BARRENS, ARGUS, THE DEMON HOME WORLD, VELLEN'S BATHROOM

NEW RAID: THE DEMON LORD'S CASTLE

I mean, it's pretty easy to spot bad fan speculation, and while it's not unheard of to see well put together fake leaks, the fact that this leak contains lots of stuff like "No new race, class or models" and the simple variation and, well, 'professionalism' of everything- not to mention the fact shit like this gets leaked every single expansion right away, it's difficult to just write this off as 'a big fake'.