Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vensu24 View Post
    A non Sargeras expansion is not going to hit lvl 100, it's just not.
    100 means nothing, blizz said this

azshara has always been closely tied to sargeras, wow lore 101

10+ Year Old Account
    While I like the list, except for the lack of model changes, always remain skeptical. TBH I'd enjoy some more naga lorez, totally the only decent part about Vashj'ir(sp)

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the idea of Nzoth actually being Ny’alotha is pretty awesome. I hope the no new class or race is wrong though.

This sounds pretty awesome and something about sub skins? Does that mean dwarfs are gonna get iron dwarf? For the time being i'll take it with a grain of salt but there's nothing super out of place imo and the guy has been right since tbc. And the sub race options would explain why they're only 25% done. Also when I first heard the dark below it did sound to me more like the dark below in the ocean/below the ground so for me at least the name does match.

Deleted
    Well if its the same guy who got the leaks in the last couple of expansions I wouldn't be surprised if its true. Everybody said it was fake and like 99% of what he said was revealed at Blizzcon.

Lets say that is true, its really uninspiring. I mean no new class or race and 10 new levels...not exactly the big overhaul I feel the game needs.

Quote Originally Posted by mmotroof View Post
    if you want a prediction that is 100% spot on
    I want one that's even ~20% accurate. It would still be better than the 5% based on a lucky guesses that we have so far in all these expansions.

So one last time: source?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I want one that's even ~20% accurate. It would still be better than the 5% based on a lucky guesses that we have so far in all these expansions.

So one last time: source?
    It's from 4chan. Asking for an actual source is like asking /b/ to stop posting CP. Not gonna happen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FireVoodoo View Post
    He was never wrong since TBC, btw
    Who? I don't see a single nickname anywhere. I also don't know about anyone who leaked info all through these expansions.

you can predict all these things in the post by simply hearing all the rumors. so once again he posts, we call bullshit, but its sadly not confirmed at blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    assuming this is true im willing to re-sub if for no other reason than to see Magni..... i guess ill wait for ESO to go ftp
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

100 means nothing, blizz said this

azshara has always been closely tied to sargeras, wow lore 101
    Azshara was tied closely to Sargeras 10,000 years ago. The Naga (hint: Azshara is a Naga) were created by the Old Gods and currently serve them. Wore lore 101.

Take 5 minutes of your time and actually learn about what you're trying to argue. http://wowpedia.org/Naga
    Last edited by Larynx; 2013-08-25 at 06:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    mark this. come back in november. if he's 10% right, he was probably giving you a legitimate leak. how many folks guessed it was a burning legion expansion until the dark below thing happened?

everyone. nobody is creating all this shit about an unconfirmed trademark
    But if only 10% is right, it's not a legitimate leak, it's called getting lucky with speculation at that point. And alot of people were guessing an Azshara themed expansion would be next, have you not even read the polls that went up regarding Burning Legion vs Azshara expansion?

a leak doesn't give you his fucking name and address or he stops being able to leak things AND gets sued. i know that's the chickenshit passive aggressive way to be a naysayer with internet non-abortions these days, but it's idiotic. you can choose to believe or disbelieve but you can't prove anything

that's what a leak is. you'll find out later if it's real and when he leaks the next expansion in 2 years you can go through this all again

that's how the world works. get in line
    I was asking for his name and address? I asked for a source. As you can see in the very post that you quoted twice now, I wasn't aware that you couldn't find old posts in 4chan.

Also, chill out man. Why come to these forums if you're just going to get worked up because people are discussing things?

Edit- You know what, I'm adding this thread to my signature so I don't forget, I'm curious to see how much of it is right.
    Last edited by Lime; 2013-08-25 at 06:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
    i think this may be the same guy's post about MoP: (edit: i'm just basing this conclusion on where it came from and the writing style, etc)

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post13608837

almost nothing was correct, actually.
    Rofl. So much "I've never been wrong since TBC".
    Thanks for sharing this.

Deleted
    You know what, I think I'll follow this, I mean it sounds pretty cool. There's a lot of new zones which sounds, great? I suppose each zone would have half the quests that the Pandaria zones have now in order to include the extra 5 levels without increasing dev time to much. It looks like a very well-done fake or that some of it, if not all is probably real. We'll just have to wait and see.

the kvaldir clashing with the zandalari
    I felt physically sick viewing this sentence. I know a lot of this is pretty much bullshit but it reminded me of Blizz's infatuation with trolls and troll dungeons/raids and the fact that this could very well be a possibility. I think trolls are cool and all but holy shit they get way too much exposure. ToT was enough. Bury the fucking horse Blizz.

i do not claim any of this to be true, but since he was right about the last expansions it COULD be true.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Azshara was tied closely to Sargeras 10,000 years ago. The Naga (hint: Azshara is a Naga) were created by the Old Gods and currently serve them. Wore lore 101.

Take 5 minutes of your time and actually learn about what you're trying to argue. http://wowpedia.org/Naga
    More precisly, they were created by N'zoth, the same guy who corrupted neltharion and created the nightmare. I would to see N'zoth completely freed (and in full powers) and the idea nya'lotha=n'zoth is awesome!
    Last edited by Octavius; 2013-08-25 at 06:42 PM.

Sounds like he's just shooting for the lowest denominator so he can say "SEE! See I called it"
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Rofl. So much "I've never been wrong since TBC".
    Thanks for sharing this.
    Except, as said MANY times before in this thread, that was not made by the same guy who is behind this leak.

Deleted
    Not Legion = no buy. Neat list tho, doesn't change anything anyway, will heard the meat of it at blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by frag971 View Post
    Not Legion = no buy. Neat list tho, doesn't change anything anyway, will heard the meat of it at blizzcon.
    Why?

I don't get the Legion craze.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.