Cool Timeless Isle 5.4 i have something to ask about this vid major spolers dont look

Siege of Orgrimmar here it is people watch this good old Saurfang and thrall. Both of them go to org out any sword or axe or anything,but here is the here kicker, I'm sure no one would care but he is in his son's gear*right i just read what someone posted your right its Not his son's gear its his own. but that gear is very low level for a warrior like saurfang,why would he go too org with this gear.+ I mean even the great saurfang put new gear on for ICC but going to raid Org he is back in low level gear? i don't get it something to do with honor or I'm i just looking at things too deep i love saurfang an awesome toon he made me make a warrior cuz of how the lore of him and his brother.

Oh never mind they both have no axe or mace! wow very big balls they both have
    Last edited by wheelmandan; 2013-08-25 at 02:57 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Actually, he's not in his son's gear.

He gave that gear to his son when his son went to Northrend c:, so it's his own gear.

The vid is cool but i really have no ideea what are you trying to say.

Wow, OP missed a LOT of points... But it's cool to see wr will see what happened between 5.3 and 5.4 in 6 visions at the siege.

Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    Actually, he's not in his son's gear.

He gave that gear to his son when his son went to Northrend c:, so it's his own gear.
    If you did the questline before the battle of the undercity was removed you take his sons battle armour to him so its possible its a family hierloom and therefore is the armour his son died in.

its lore dude.... do you really think gear "LEVEL" matters? its not a real thing in the universe anymore then Thrall sees action bars and abilitys everywhere he goes.

10+ Year Old Account
    What kind of oddball logic is this? Your actually trying to compared how a suit of armor would hold up against current content based on ingame stats.

It doesn't apply to armor here, its lore. The reason why a lore character has a certain design on all the time is because its there design, it doesn't need anymore explanation then that.

This is where the players logic doesn't flow with the lores.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Hmm... plenty of implications with this in-game cinematic. Can't wait to see the rest of the story line.

sorry just trying to ask why is he in low level gear and not in 90 warrior gear and with out his axe. or anything for that matter same goes for thrall

- - - Updated - - -

was just asking damn sorry people, sorry I suck at spelling was just asking that all.

Was already hating having to kill the good ol General just because he put loyalty above all else... this just makes me feel worse.

Was I the only one that was thinking the entire time that the Korkron were lined up perfectly for a chain lightning?

Quote Originally Posted by wheelmandan View Post
    sorry just trying to ask why is he in low level gear and not in 90 warrior gear and with out his axe. or anything for that matter same goes for thrall

- - - Updated - - -

was just asking damn sorry people, sorry I suck at spelling was just asking that all.
    I know level 90 blood elfs in armour bikinis that can withstand raid bosses in MOP

You must understand and take this whole game with a huge, huge, huge grain of salt.

There is real difference between lore and gameplay mechanics

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix View Post
    Was already hating having to kill the good ol General just because he put loyalty above all else... this just makes me feel worse.

Was I the only one that was thinking the entire time that the Korkron were lined up perfectly for a chain lightning?
    I hear ya buddy and i hope blizz recognises General Nazgrim when he dies in glorious battle.