Poll: Would you accept Lor'themar Theron as your Warchief

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would be okay with it but who I would really love to see is Baine take the Warchief position it would be fitting given that Garrosh murdered his father.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyninja View Post
    Anyway we're getting off topic here.
    Yup my apologies, feel free to get on track.

i think he fits the role, hes got the best intentions from watching him attack ToT. but its true, not much backstory, kinda strage, but i can see it happening

Quote Originally Posted by Ceethemage View Post
    I would be okay with it but who I would really love to see is Baine take the Warchief position it would be fitting given that Garrosh murdered his father.
    Garrosh killed many fathers. That doesnt mean every orphan has equal right of becoming warchief...

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Theron can't be warchief, given that he was about to betray horde in 5.1 . Hell he WANTED to do that and it took alot of effort from jaina to stop him.
    That being said, he is damn good actor, in 5.2 you can almost believe in the entire "i care about horde" bullshit he is spewing.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Theron can't be warchief, given that he was about to betray horde in 5.1 . Hell he WANTED to do that and it took alot of effort from jaina to stop him.
    That being said, he is damn good actor, in 5.2 you can almost believe in the entire "i care about horde" bullshit he is spewing.
    Try reading a little bit of the thread before posting, many times that'll keep one from looking foolish since the whole 'he was going to betray the horde wahhh' nonsense has been addressed over and over.
    Shadow-cleave:
    Numbers you pull out of your ass shouldn't be used for arguments. Ass numbers are worthless.

Deleted
    He indeed would be a good warchief and a stepping stone for peace between Horde and Alliance. Because whatever the threat is in the future, old gods, sargeras, i think Horde and Alliance have to unite.