Poll: Would you accept Lor'themar Theron as your Warchief

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would love it if Lor'themar became the next warchief, especially if that meant Silvermoon being updated and becoming the new Horde hub city.

Deleted
    Speaking as an Alliance player, I would feel really weird about it. I mean, he lives further from the rest of the Horde than even Sylvanas. Granted, all I know about him is his involvement with the Isle of Thunder assault.

Vol'jin for the win.

Nope, cuz Warchief is an orc title, for the orc leader which will have to be replaced, and not by another racial leader.

Deleted
    Every warchief so far has been an Orc and I think that it should stay that way!

Hes the best candidate in the Horde right now. That traitor Thrall can stay away.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it will be Lor'themar, it'll probably another orc.

Sadly blizzard seems to have bought into the nonsense that a warchief will have to be an orc.

And forum posters didn't help this stupid prospect. Which basically leaves us with a pretty damn limited pool of potentials.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

If they make blood elf male a new "warchief" of the horde, me and my Undead friends are rerolling Alliance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    Hes the best candidate in the Horde right now. That traitor Thrall can stay away.
    How can you call Thrall a traitor? He didn't betray anyone...

Deleted
    I would really like it! First of all because I'm a huge Blood Elf-fan, and secondly, he proved his capabilities multiple times in this expansion. I really like the guy.
    There is also something nice in the two factions having humanoid leaders (no racism here, I mean the structure and personalities of the characters).

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be insulted if he wasnt!

Okay...but seriosuly I would love for him to be warchief.
    ---TransAwesome---
    A rainbow a day keeps the gloomies away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Sadly blizzard seems to have bought into the nonsense that a warchief will have to be an orc.

And forum posters didn't help this stupid prospect. Which basically leaves us with a pretty damn limited pool of potentials.
    It's like a tradition in Warcraft. And I personally think that it should stay that way.

I think Lor'themar would make a decent and interesting warchief---but heres the only thing that really kind of makes me wonder.

I know that Garrosh didnt really stop Sylvanas from raising up humans, and keeping the valk'yr, and all her other little hobbies she got into after Wolk, but he did set her straight with how he felt about them, and her. He made it clear that he had her number and was watching her--and also didnt respect those tactics (one of the few times i really kinda miss pre-sha Garrosh--that was a great moment for him. That and when he wouldnt back up Magatha when she took over TB, that note he wrote her was priceless). We have no idea if his attitude about that may have curbed some of her behavior, but she knew she had to watch her step.

Would she respect Lor'themar the same way? or just ignore his wishes and do what she pleased? Even though Silvermoon is so much closer to the Undercity than Orgrimmar, does he have that in him, and how would it play out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

The Blood Elves overall just don't fit the Horde. I mean I can see them as part of it, as an Alliance of convenience, but I can't see them leading it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The plumber View Post
    It's like a tradition in Warcraft. And I personally think that it should stay that way.
    And about the only orc that has never screwed that up that's an orc is Thra...Oh wait, he gave the mantle away to an idiot so he doesn't count either. See a pattern? Give an orc a leadership position and eventually they will screw things up.
    ---TransAwesome---

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    This would open the door for a very Blood Elf focussed storyline development for the next expansion.
    because they already havent had plenty of development?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    Have Orgrimmar somewhat sacked,
    dont you dare touch the most badass city of the Horde
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Worst decision Blizzard could possibly make. It wouldn't even feel like good story, it'd feel like catering to the Horde's majority player race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    The Blood Elves overall just don't fit the Horde. I mean I can see them as part of it, as an Alliance of convenience, but I can't see them leading it.
    But hasn't that been the line of the Horde since day one? It's an Alliance of people that need to depend on each other because thats all they have. Thats why Sylvanas has been a part of it since Vanilla.
    ---TransAwesome---

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    Would she respect Lor'themar the same way? or just ignore his wishes and do what she pleased? Even though Silvermoon is so much closer to the Undercity than Orgrimmar, does he have that in him, and how would it play out?
    according to some sound files the elf has grown some balls regarding Slyannas, then again they arnt the most powerful in terms of martial strength
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"