29 24.79%
  • PvP - Blood

0 0%
  • PvP - Frost

19 16.24%
  • PvP - Unholy

13 11.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Question Which DK Spec will you be running come Patch 5.4?

Which DK Spec will you be maining when Patch 5.4 goes live?

10+ Year Old Account
    i probably will stay unholy since they seem to get a nice buff now, gonna keep an eye on frost tho.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

PVE: Blood with Frost offspec.

Same as i've been all of MOP: DW Frost PvP

I've been PvE Frost since Cata and with the coming changes I'll probably gladly switch back from 2h to DW.

I'm currently 2H frost for both pve and pvp but only level 87. What's the benefit of DW. 2H seemed better to me.

Getting more and more pumped by the day to play DW PvE in 5.4. A few days on the PTR have definitely made it my favorite spec.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    I've been PvE Frost since Cata and with the coming changes I'll probably gladly switch back from 2h to DW.
    Well DW prefers Mastery as frost strike does ass-loads of damage at high mystery levels, and now with the 3% razorice stack and 30% HB buff its looking to be a good time for DW frost.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Deleted
    Unholy PvP/PvE. Because I always was. And always will.

I would really like to play DW but I'm kinda stuck with my 543 2h for far too many ID's already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends. I'm going to play Frost, but need to decide whether it's 2H or DW.

I'll be playing 2h Frost most likely with a blood offspec. I don't understand the pull of DW frost, it just seems like more of a pain in the ass to find 2 weapons. Doesn't help that 2h frost pulls better numbers than DW currently.

Deleted
    Atm I'll be playing Unholy. I can't see the single-target benefit of 2H frost outweighing the multi-dot capability of Unholy.

If the current PTR numbers for DW play out the same on live then, later on (after getting a couple of decent 1Hs) I might move on to DW frost again... Though I don't really want to ;-)

After playing with the PTR, if nothing changes between now and release; DW Frost. It's just so overpoweringly good right now.
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

Quote Originally Posted by Simpleboo View Post
    I'll be playing 2h Frost most likely with a blood offspec. I don't understand the pull of DW frost, it just seems like more of a pain in the ass to find 2 weapons. Doesn't help that 2h frost pulls better numbers than DW currently.
    Wait, i thought DW is stronger than 2h right now. Would make sense, frost had more buffs directed at dw than 2h (with HB, razorice and all)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaharon View Post
    Wait, i thought DW is stronger than 2h right now. Would make sense, frost had more buffs directed at dw than 2h (with HB, razorice and all)
    If there's 1 add in the fight for 1 second of the fight, it's almost enough to make dw surpass 2h, but on a Patchwerk fight, 2h pulls ahead very slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    If there's 1 add in the fight for 1 second of the fight, it's almost enough to make dw surpass 2h, but on a Patchwerk fight, 2h pulls ahead very slightly.
    So it makes sense playing DW the whole SoO raid (not including any further changes made from now on, which I guess there will be) because there are so few single target fights that and in those 2h is only ~ 1% better or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna start out UH, may dust off the couple of ToT 1h weps I've been keeping in the bank if DW Frost pans out as well as it's looking like it will (PvE).
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.