Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    One of them? You mean an Alliance player that is tired of being shit on and told its chocolate? Yes. Yes I am.

Razorhill and Sen'jin Village had nothing to them? Did you actually do it? It was fucking awesome. It showed an actual Rebellion. A rising up against Garrosh. Meanwhile the Alliance was piloting a robot cat. Woo!

What don't you understand about the Alliance and Rebellion doing this together in 5.4? Vol'jin et al are right along there with the Alliance. That isn't an Alliance victory. An Alliance victory implies its an Alliance-only victory, which it isn't. Its a neutral victory. The culmination of the Horde Rebellion storyline where the Alliance comes along for the ride. And then we get a cosmetic bone thrown to us in Varian "allowing" another Warchief. Woo, such a fist-pump. Acting in a completely antithetical way that any military leader would. Lothar is spinning in his grave.

So next time you say "You guys get to siege OUR capital," try to realize that you do as well as a Horde character.

And dude, I'd suggest you listen to the actual interview and stop repeating your last line. Blizzard already considered the "moment" given to us.
    Le sigh.

I said that aside the battles at the village and razorhill there was nothing for us in 5.3. I did admit the battles were awesome and yet you rant on assuming I have not done them it just shows you dont pay attention. The alliance version of 5.3 was weak imo you are right there but 5.2 and 5.1 showed some very good alliance lore (mostly human and high elf)

The alliance say in 5.3 why should we help you voljin bluffs saying we can wait till the alliance fails and then mop up the survivors you as a player call his bluff and hes practically begging you to help. From the alliance sound files it appears the rebels fail to get a foothold on the docking back and the alliance has to spear head through this. As a faction you lead the charge Wrathion also tells us the player that the alliance was victorious in this and the stronger faction after the horde split apart.

An alliance Victory does not mean it was alliance only. It simply means you guys were victorious and the overall winners of this war, which you will be. What other way would you want it to end with the alliance annexing Org? Cant happen in an MMO sadly. I know we siege it as a horde character and thats what im dreading we have to attack our own capital. How is that anything other than a bad thing for the horde? we're killing our own you should be celebrating.

If you listened to the interview you'd know that he didnt want to spoiler 5.4 so yeh you might want to clean out your ears a bit.

"Aside from the battles there was nothing for us in 5.3" This comment is so glaringly tone deaf, especially when you try to use the "lulz call Vol'jin's bluff!" like it means anything. Hell, they only added it in after Alliance players complained about how stupid 5.3 was for us. And it changed nothing. It made Vol'jin look weak and stupid, which, as a fan of Horde lore, was out of place and assbackwards.

You know what would have made actual sense for the Alliance in 5.3? If instead of Robo-Catting our way across Orgrimmar's gates, we instead perhaps took our a strategic target. Or disrupted Garrosh's operations and pinned the blame on the Rebellion. You know, turning the two against each other and seeing it in the game instead of just being TOLD that is what we were doing. Then, aftewards, with Vol'jin none the wiser, approach him and basically tell him 'You attack and we'll have your back.' Since that is what makes actual sense as a tactical decision. Not only does Amber as just an SI:7 operative have no authority to approve what you do in 5.3 in meeting with Vol'jin, but the logic behind it is nonsensical.

And no, you're wrong. There are Horde heroes throughout all of the raid from the soundfiles. Lor'themar/Sylvanas outside. Baine/Vol'jin at the gates. Goblin dude further in. Thrall at the end. Saurfang. And I like your assumption that I want to annex Orgrimmar. That seems to be the default position people take when they can't understand the Alliance would like their own actual story.

"How is that anything other than bad for the Horde?" Because you're deposing your fascist leader? Because you're showing Garrosh what the "real" Horde is. The Rebellion is as united as we've been constantly told the Alliance has been this expansion. You're striking down the guy who broke your faction in half. Revenge. You have plenty of reasons to be glad about whats happening in Orgrimmar.

By the way, Wrathion is talking about what WOULD have happened, not what did. Sure, the Alliance "wins" at the end, but what does that even mean? Grats, you were shit on for 2 expansion's length in terms of story, but get over it because you technically come out ahead at the very, very end. One again, its the pittance that they keep throwing at us. In a lot of ways its more infuriating than the actual bad story. Because its so obviously just a "here, take this and shut up" type of moment.

And if you actually understood the interview, you'd realize Kosak blatantly mentions Dalaran during the fist-pump segment. That is what he was talking about. How can you argue this? He blatantly says it.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2013-08-28 at 03:10 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Oh my god you're one of them aren't you?

The 5.3 storyline aside from the razorhill/senjin village events had nothing to them (they were good though admittedly) But you get to fucking SIEGE our capital and kill OUR warchief (even if hes a tool) in lore. Your faction leaders are in a strong position after the siege and your leader ALLOWS us to choose our own leader. That is an alliance victory. You turn up give org a nose bleed and get rid of a tyrant.

If I were you i'd wait till the cinematic has been viewed as i'm willing to bet it really gives you that moment you've been waiting for.
    No, we're allowed to siege the Horde capital because WE'RE DOING YOU A FAVOR AND THEN IMMEDIATELY LEAVING EMPTY HANDED.

This is the Horde's story and if Alliance players had any sense they would refuse to run the final raid.

"Aside from the battles there was nothing for us in 5.3" This comment is so glaringly tone deaf, especially when you try to use the "lulz call Vol'jin's bluff!" like it means anything. Hell, they only added it in after Alliance players complained about how stupid 5.3 was for us. And it changed nothing. It made Vol'jin look weak and stupid, which, as a fan of Horde lore, was out of place and assbackwards.

And no, you're wrong. There are Horde heroes throughout all of the raid from the soundfiles. Lor'themar/Sylvanas outside. Baine/Vol'jin at the gates. Goblin dude further in. Thrall at the end. Saurfang. And I like your assumption that I want to annex Orgrimmar. That seems to be the default position people take when they can't understand the Alliance would like their own actual story.

"How is that anything other than bad for the Horde?" Because you're deposing your fascist leader? Because you're showing Garrosh what the "real" Horde is. The Rebellion is as united as we've been constantly told the Alliance has been this expansion. You're striking down the guy who broke your faction in half. Revenge. You have plenty of reasons to be glad about whats happening in Orgrimmar.

By the way, Wrathion is talking about what WOULD have happened, not what did. Sure, the Alliance "wins" at the end, but what does that even mean? Grats, you were shit on for 2 expansion's length in terms of story, but get over it because you technically come out ahead at the very, very end. One again, its the pittance that they keep throwing at us. In a lot of ways its more infuriating than the actual bad story. Because its so obviously just a "here, take this and shut up" type of moment.

And if you actually understood the interview, you'd realize Kosak blatantly mentions Dalaran during the fist-pump segment. That is what he was talking about. How can you argue this? He blatantly says it.
    Urgh you and the other guy are just beyond reasoning.

You say OMG this is so bad for us alliance and dont state what you would prefer and when we say well what you want to annex org? you get all angry about it. Of course as you keep banging on about how badly you've been treated yet none of you take time to explain what you would like in its place.

It is still bad for the horde we get the light at the end of the tunnel but we had to go through a very dark place (trolls being executed elves almost going back to the alliance and the horde breaking in two and sieging our own city with our enemies is pretty dire in terms of situation). As a horde player I was quite angry that this would have to happen. I am looking forward to ending Garrosh though no doubt and will enjoy the raid.

Wrathion is talking about what happened he also mentions that he switched sides when he figured out the horde would not win when Garry effectivly fucked things up. So he pretty much confirms the alliance ended up on top at the end of it. I am confident you get a good cinematic (as no doubt horde will) showing your troops cheering in org after garys head is on a pike or something similar.

I understood the interview more than you did by the look of it. HE mentions dalaran as a fist pump moment but also states he cant spoil 5.4 I would reserve judgement until all is revealed. Quote me on it, if its shit and you're right then i'll put my hands up and say "blizzard fucked you over sorry dude" till then I think you need to wait and see if this finally delivers. For you though and for arcanist I feel only some sort of alliance only out right victory where the hordes in ruins will appeal to you as you've not given me any other reason to think otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanist View Post
    No, we're allowed to siege the Horde capital because WE'RE DOING YOU A FAVOR AND THEN IMMEDIATELY LEAVING EMPTY HANDED.

This is the Horde's story and if Alliance players had any sense they would refuse to run the final raid.
    yes and thank you for you help, Silly alliance tools.

It is still bad for the horde we get the light at the end of the tunnel but we had to go through a very dark place (trolls being executed elves almost going back to the alliance and the horde breaking in two and sieging our own city with our enemies is pretty dire in terms of situation). As a horde player I was quite angry that this would have to happen. I am looking forward to ending Garrosh though no doubt and will enjoy the raid.
    Oh darn you get the actual story. I feel so bad for you. Robo-cat. Robo-fucking-cat.

I understood the interview more than you did by the look of it. HE mentions dalaran as a fist pump moment but also states he cant spoil 5.4 I would reserve judgement until all is revealed. Quote me on it, if its shit and you're right then i'll put my hands up and say "blizzard fucked you over sorry dude" till then I think you need to wait and see if this finally delivers. For you though and for arcanist I feel only some sort of alliance only out right victory where the hordes in ruins will appeal to you as you've not given me any other reason to think otherwise.
    You're far more amazing than you pretend my opinion is. You repeat this strawman that we want Orgrimmar destroyed despite me blatantly saying you're wrong. Unless Varian executes the Horde leaders, there will most likely not be anything shocking in that cinematic. We know Varian leaves and the Horde have their next Warchief chosen. Where's the fist-pump in there? What is actually going to happen that would be shocking yet still believable that Blizz would do? Occupation of Orgrimmar? Very unlikely.

And like I said, pulling out a win in the very, very end after the terrible storylines in Cata/5.3/5.4 is so shallow. It very nearly doesn't even matter.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2013-08-28 at 03:19 PM.

Oh darn you get the actual story. I feel so bad for you. Robo-cat. Robo-fucking-cat.

You're far more amazing than you pretend my opinion is. You repeat this strawman that we want Orgrimmar destroyed despite me blatantly saying you're wrong. Unless Varian executes the Horde leaders, there will most likely not be anything shocking in that cinematic. We know Varian leaves and the Horde have their next Warchief chosen. Where's the fist-pump in there? You clearly did not understand the interview I suppose.
    Right lets get something straight here as you are selectively quoting me and not answering any questions *edited * sorry read that wrong didnt call me a strawman merely said I was using one.

1) I asked you what would you like to see story wise that would make you feel its an alliance victory as you've not told us. The logical conclusion after I explained that sieging the horde capital and killing the warchiefs pretty good victory for you, and the one you reject would normally mean you want to take things further no? Please explain what you would like to see and we can discuss it.

2) The fist pump moment might well be dalaran but the cinematic has not been revealed and im hoping it might show alliance troops in org cheering the victory of Garrosh and his "true" horde, maybe something with Varian saying that we came here to topple a tyrant not to become one our selves or something etc. I think that will be the fist pump moment they originally wanted. He said a few times in the interview that he did not want to spoil 5.4 so we may get more from it. Don't discount it until we know more.

Please do comment on these points so I can figure out what you would like as other than that we will go around in circles.

Also I agree robo cat was shit I did state it was not that great for you in 5.3 But 5.2 and 5.1 were very good imo at least for human/high elves.

its not about who wins what but how its implemented in game.. theres no events or quests that show some meaningful fist pump moment for Alliance..Unlike Horde which gets quests&scenarios that go in depth about story and alliance is just there with robo-cat .. I would rather have my capital city under siege with meaningful story aka dialogues between chars and some lore quests or scenarios.. Then this BS but i can understand they are biased, what pisses me off is that they dont know whats the problem..Its same shit like intro for twilight highlands, you see baddass garrosh going crazy on dragons and for the alliance what?

Anyway every good storyline in wow came from wc3, everything that they came up in wow which doesnt have root in wc3 is total crap..

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here's one possible thing they can change while keeping the overall story and outcome the same: They can give the Alliance a cut scene or some quests where they purposely delay helping the rebels, allowing the Kok'ron and rebels to slaughter each other a bit before coming in to help. Seems logical after all. The Horde is still an enemy, and remembering what they did to the Alliance it's not out of line to suggest that the Horde can wait and stew a little bit until help arrives.

Outcome remains the same, but having the story unfold in this way makes more sense and is a bit more realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanist View Post
    Here's one possible thing they can change while keeping the overall story and outcome the same: They can give the Alliance a cut scene or some quests where they purposely delay helping the rebels, allowing the Kok'ron and rebels to slaughter each other a bit before coming in to help. Seems logical after all. The Horde is still an enemy, and remembering what they did to the Alliance it's not out of line to suggest that the Horde can wait and stew a little bit until help arrives.

Outcome remains the same, but having the story unfold in this way makes more sense and is a bit more realistic.
    yes thats what i meant give us some flavor ffs..

As a Horde player I think I would have liked to seen some rumbling in Ashenvale throughout the patch cycle that concluded with the Alliance taking Warsong Lumber Camp in 5.3 and establishing a temporary base in preparation to siege Orgrimmar's back gate. Tyrande or Varian or whoever lead the Alliance through the back gate, Vol'jin leads through the front.

Would it be that much of a problem for the Horde and Alliance to have different raid layouts up until they enter RFC?

I also think the excuse for not including Dalaran is pretty shitty.
    Last edited by Silverware; 2013-08-28 at 03:38 PM.

1) I asked you what would you like to see story wise that would make you feel its an alliance victory as you've not told us. The logical conclusion after I explained that sieging the horde capital and killing the warchiefs pretty good victory for you, and the one you reject would normally mean you want to take things further no? Please explain what you would like to see and we can discuss it.
    Actually, no, its not logical to assume me not wanting Orgrimmar destroyed means I want something...further? How is that logical? Its pretty simple, I want the Alliance to actually be proactive. I've seen other people making this argument too, "Tell me exactly what you want." All I want is the Alliance to actually matter and not be drug along in its story. I want to see us doing stuff and the consequences of those actions and not just be told "Oh, its ok though, your gameplay may suck, but you win in the end, so its all good, right?" If you want a specific example, I gave one about what 5.3 should have been for us on the last page:

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923
    You know what would have made actual sense for the Alliance in 5.3? If instead of Robo-Catting our way across Orgrimmar's gates, we instead perhaps took out a strategic target. Or disrupted Garrosh's operations and pinned the blame on the Rebellion. You know, turning the two against each other and seeing it in the game instead of just being TOLD that is what we were doing. Then, aftewards, with Vol'jin none the wiser, approach him and basically tell him 'You attack and we'll have your back.' Since that is what makes actual sense as a tactical decision. Not only does Amber as just an SI:7 operative have no authority to approve what you do in 5.3 in meeting with Vol'jin, but the logic behind it is nonsensical.
    Also I agree robo cat was shit I did state it was not that great for you in 5.3 But 5.2 and 5.1 were very good imo at least for human/high elves.
    Which is why I don't generally mention 5.1 or 5.2 outside of the context of Dalaran somehow being an Alliance win. They were fine. Both factions had their own shit they were doing.

As for what Dave Kosak said, maybe him saying, again, that we need to just "wait and see" for the Alliance to get something nice works for you. But I've given up any hope of them actually doing so since they've said several times now to "wait and see" where ultimately nothing happens. Maybe you can't understand it if you're solely Horde, but eventually you stop believing the claim of "No, srsly gaiz, just wait, it gets better!" after they've said it a few times with no result.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2013-08-28 at 03:47 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of SoO, isn't there this gnome leader guy whatshiname right before Spoils of Pandaria? Only been there once on PTR and haven't paid that much attention, but there is some Alliance presence in later part of the raid. Shame it barely matters, but whatever.

As for the "fist pumping moment" - I actually did enjoy 5.1 quests and could almost agree it being a nice Alliance victory. We get entire city, Horde is chased away, it's all good. 'Course, Varian had to scream at Jaina for ruining his secret negotations, just to make sure things weren't actually too good and one sided. Can't have the Alliance winning too much. Still, I could almost agree with Kosak here, it was pretty decent. Now expand a bit more on this in later patches and mission successful.

Then 5.2 comes and it turns out that Sunreavers are able to match all of Kirin Tor might without much issues. So a splinter faction is just as good as the rest - and that's after Jaina already "dealt" with some of them. Naturally, Dalaran itself is nowhere in sight - neither in 5.2 or 5.4. Yeah, way to ruin this "fist pumping" victory.

But wait, it gets better. Appearently, Alliance cannot match the Horde alone and needs to work together with the rebels - otherwise, they'll both lose. I guess this explains why we were constantly getting our asses kicked in Cataclysm, even though it makes no freaking sense. A part of Horde is more than a match for the entire Alliance? Even though Jaina nearly destroyed Orgrimarr on her own?

Oh wait, that's because Garrosh is now Super Shaian. How about we use of those nifty magical artifacts we gained in our fist pumping moment to blow him up? No? Oh well, let's get her killed by random orc soldier during Galakras boss battle, that's a much better solution.

And robocat was just icing on the cake, really. When I first read about it I thought it couldn't possibly be serious... and yet it was. Just... wow.

I'm still waiting for final cutscene of 5.4, but more often than not I'm thinking "what the hell happened to Alliance? What is wrong with these people? When did they turn into ineffective, boring pussies that can't do anything right? Why do I have to pay more $$ for books where they supposedly act competent?"

'Cause I'm pretty sure that's what will happen. They'll have someone write the Alliance victory in yet another book, while none of that will actually happen in the game. I'd love to be proven wrong, but...
    Last edited by KaPe; 2013-08-28 at 04:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 5.3 storyline aside from the razorhill/senjin village events had nothing to them (they were good though admittedly) But you get to fucking SIEGE our capital and kill OUR warchief (even if hes a tool) in lore.
    He's not you Warchief otherwise the Horde wouldn't be their killing him as well. It's not your capital at the time or else you wouldn't be sieging it too.

Your faction leaders are in a strong position after the siege and your leader ALLOWS us to choose our own leader. That is an alliance victory. You turn up give org a nose bleed and get rid of a tyrant.
    The Alliance leaving and allowing the Horde to choose another Warchief will either be a great moment or an awful one. If we just leave, then that's crap. If we instead are there when you select the Warchief and actually play a role in his selection then that would be cool as we would be actively accomplishing a peace accord which is our goal.
    I wouldn't view it as a positive or negative until we actually see it.

I'm hoping it's the latter, I really do. But I have a hard time taking Kosak's word for it after he considered the paper collecting robo cat "espionage".

Yes we have been being dragged along for the rise since 5.3. 5.3's content was a bajillion times more meaningful and better created than the Alliance one because ultimately it focused the Darkspear rebelling. The same is true for the SoO as towards the end it tails into us helping Thrall and being greeted by Saurfang as "more of Vol'jins rebels" which again indicates the raid being tailored towards the Horde's story.

- - - Updated - - -

But 5.2 and 5.1 were very good imo at least for human/high elves.
    Both of those were great and so was all of content on 5.0 with the Jade Forest.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2013-08-28 at 03:47 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    yes thats what i meant give us some flavor ffs..
    Makes sense, right? But apparently the Alliance isn't allowed to have even the little things.

Looking at Cata and this current expansion, it's obvious how little time and effort has been put into the Alliance story. It's like everything is an afterthought when it comes to this faction.

Take a look at robocat. I'm willing to bet they came up with that in like 10 minutes after they finished fleshing out the Horde rebellion and the related quests and we're like "oh shit! We forgot to write anything for the Alliance!". I mean, just compare the two. It should be clear how little thought was put into robocat, and at the end they originally had Vol'Jinn talk down to Alliance players. It's ridiculous.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I said that aside the battles at the village and razorhill there was nothing for us in 5.3.
    "If you don't count everythign we got, we got nothing" works for just about everything.

Thing is...we DID get the battles at Sen'jin and Razor hill and the Alliance got a robot cat.
    We got voiced cutscenes and the Alliane got a letter
    We got continuation of a plot line that had been progressing since Cata and the Alliance got the first mention of a fleet
    We got to see our leaders and interact with them, and kick ***. The Alliance got to interact with our leaders who then gave them orders and they ended up strengthening an enemy faction so they could fill an enemy goal

I don't care how you cut it - the Horde experience in 5.3 was many, many times better and more involved than what the Alliance got. Yet again, the Alliance came over as an afterthought. Nothing against the robocat personally - but why could the Alliance have taken the info and turned Garrosh against the village? Why couldn't the Alliance player be the one responsible for starting the rebellion then and there? Have them actually BREAK the Horde instead of just puttering around with a toy cat

I did admit the battles were awesome and yet you rant on assuming I have not done them it just shows you dont pay attention. The alliance version of 5.3 was weak imo you are right there but 5.2 and 5.1 showed some very good alliance lore (mostly human and high elf)
    Alliance lore? What Alliance lore? The Dalaran sequence mainly progressed the BElf storyline...or did you not notice that? It ended with Dalaran as Alliance again, but it showed that Blizzard thinks a worthwhile opponent for the Alliance is a bunch of shopkeepers. Once again, the Horde got a far superior and more epic storyline.

A heist from an enemy capital and jailbreak to free dozens of innocent BElfs.

The Alliance got told off by the High King. Honestly, its as if Blizzard think Alliance players will be satisfied with any old dross. Theres certainly no sign of any effort in the story. The Alliance certainly didn't need to be told they did bad. The Blood Elves certainly didn't need the extra high of arranging a jailbreak. The Alliance didn't need to fight shopkeepers. All unnecessary elements that simply added a nasty sting in the tail to the story for Alliance players....why didn't Blizzard simply play up the Sunreavers are Horde loyalists angle and have them stage an insurrection.

The alliance say in 5.3 why should we help you voljin bluffs saying we can wait till the alliance fails and then mop up the survivors you as a player call his bluff and hes practically begging you to help.
    Yeah...an exchange that wrecks BOTH sides of the debate. That entire sequence needed to be cut. Instead, Blizzard made it worse. They even made Vol'jin look bad and after his build up, that should have took some doing. Blizzard did it in two paragraphs.

I know we siege it as a horde character and thats what im dreading we have to attack our own capital. How is that anything other than a bad thing for the horde? we're killing our own you should be celebrating.
    They aren't our own...just as Garrosh isn't our Warchief anymore, his followers aren't part of the Horde my character is.. Just as Rend Blackhand was never my Warchief. The Horde is attacking an enemy town populated by an enemy led by an enemy Chieftain. And its doing so because Garrosh said he kill their people.

Now, maybe all this will actually end well. Maybe the cinematic will show everything in a new light. But, based on prior experience, does anyone seriously expect it?

EJL
    Last edited by Talen; 2013-08-28 at 04:15 PM.

On the bright side you lost theramore and gained Dalaran.
    Some of us would actually like the opposite outcome. Theramore has always been my favourite Alliance stronghold. And the way they handled the destruction of it ingame was horrendous. I didn't care much about Dalaran, and I do not care at all now that it's all but confirmed we're actually not gonna see the effects of taking it in the game.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gained Dalaran, eh? Show me where I can see it in game.

I said that aside the battles at the village and razorhill there was nothing for us in 5.3.
    All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh-water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?

Actually, no, its not logical to assume me not wanting Orgrimmar destroyed means I want something...further? How is that logical? Its pretty simple, I want the Alliance to actually be proactive. I've seen other people making this argument too, "Tell me exactly what you want." All I want is the Alliance to actually matter and not be drug along in its story. I want to see us doing stuff and the consequences of those actions and not just be told "Oh, its ok though, your gameplay may suck, but you win in the end, so its all good, right?" If you want a specific example, I gave one about what 5.3 should have been for us on the last page:

Which is why I don't generally mention 5.1 or 5.2 outside of the context of Dalaran somehow being an Alliance win. They were fine. Both factions had their own shit they were doing.

As for what Dave Kosak said, maybe him saying, again, that we need to just "wait and see" for the Alliance to get something nice works for you. But I've given up any hope of them actually doing so since they've said several times now to "wait and see" where ultimately nothing happens. Maybe you can't understand it if you're solely Horde, but eventually you stop believing the claim of "No, srsly gaiz, just wait, it gets better!" after they've said it a few times with no result.
    It is logical if you have nothing else to go on as people (a lot of them not you, youve made it clear what you want now) wanted more than just laying siege and slaying Garry.

As for your argument well what do you want you really have no answered it. The war was pretty much instigated by Garrosh, you were on the defensive for a while and you sent a fleet to pandaria to ensure Garrosh didnt fuck things up there. You then after 5.3s events decide the times come to siege Org. Thats being proactive you decide to take the fight to him. Yes you've been a bit of a punch bag for a while but you do come out swinging in 5.4. The horde rebellion would not have been able to topple Garry with out the alliance, we needed you more than you needed us tbh.

Least we can agree 5.1 and 5.2 were pretty good for alliance, and i can understand you not wanting to trust blizzard if you feel they've not lived up to your expectations me saying just trust them might not help .

Also for some of the others here.

To say its not our city and not our own "horde" we're killing thats the kind of things people say for years in conflict to demonise or justify killing the other side. "they're not us so it doesnt count". Sadly it does count they were horde just as much as anyone they just decided to continue to follow the warchief while the rest of us rebelled. As a horde player its a sad to see it coming to this, its a civil war you "know" the people you kill. Nazgrim for example I like that character but he honours his oath to Garry over anything else. From a horde perspective this is a dark day, we'd have to pick our selves up and dust our selves off after this while im certain the alliance will be riding high.

IF the alliance cinematic is just lol hes dead lets leave the horde too it i'd be PISSED. I would rather have it with seeing garry on the floor dead and Varian + troops + racial leaders celebrating their victory or something similar with them telling the horde that they can choose their warchief and that they've earned the right to try and correct their mistakes or something.

Talen it does not matter which way you cut it, the Dalaran story line was awesome from BOTH factions pov. I enjoyed it the belves got to reveal that they were considering going to the alliance the alliance high elves got some screen time and your king ended up being right pissed off with it all. Yes the belves got a LOT of screen time but they've barely been in it since TBC. Most people know who jaina or Varian are but when it comes to the bench flipper who prior to this KNEW about him? But equally Jaina got a lot of screen time and the high elves came into it with them putting the boot into the sunreavers. Jaina goes bat shit crazy and imprisons a load of people, the horde had to try and do a rescue attempt which was OK. As an alliance character it was odd having to go around murdering people just because they refused to leave. It had a lot more depth to it than you try and make it seem (it was more of a moral issue than lol shop keeper)