Looking for Game Suggestions

Hello, folks! I'm looking a new game to play that has some certain requirements. I'm hoping such a game exists.

First, and foremost, it must revolve primarily around the use of magic. Secondly, it should be mostly an adventure/exploration game. Combat is nice, but I don't want it to be the primary aspect of the game. It should still be fun, though. I'd like to be able to solve puzzles, especially WITH the usage of magic. And I'd prefer if it were relatively light-hearted, with vibrant graphics.

Anyone have any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

not sure of anything that meets those exact standards, but have you looked at trine 2. It seems to cover the main aspects of what you are looking for and if you have friends it's even better.

I was expecting someone to bring up Trine. I've got the first one. Love it, though I haven't finished it yet. I was hoping for someone more along the lines of a 3rd person style game, rather than a side scroller.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Best possible matches I could think of

WoW
    Trine
    Elder Scrolls
    Zelda
    Witcher
    Dark Souls
    Minecraft (RP servers and mods)
    Runescape
    Fable

Sorry if that's not what your looking for, but that all that came to mind.