Uroe vs Lionheart Exec: 2H Fury question

I just won Uroe: LFR edition(Finally) for Transmog. But I still have the Lionheart Executioner. Should I hold onto the latter, or switch it out for the former?

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't matter really. Technically the uroe is better.

10+ Year Old Account
    If im not mistaken Lionheart got hit/expertise and uroe got crit/mastery. So if you don't have problems to reach caps, pick uroe. Also if you are rocs you will get free expertise.

Uroe can also socketed by black prince quests if you did reach there on the questline.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragefreak View Post
    Uroe can also socketed by black prince quests if you did reach there on the questline.
    The blacksmithing crafted weapons can also have the prismatic socket added to them. Ofc Uroe also has it's socket with bonus, so you'll end up with 2 gem slots on that, technically it is a better weapon.

Heads up that you're probably not going to be rid of extra HIT, so Uroe is where I'd go, thats a ton of extra hit with a feather and most of the t15 fury gear.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.