10+ Year Old Account

Celestial World bosses on the Timeless Isle.

So, just a question for those out there who have already done it on the PTR. Did you get a "loot roll" on each of the separate Celestials on the Isle, AKA 4 chances at loot a week? Or was it a simple "if you have killed one of them already this week, you already had your loot chance"?

10+ Year Old Account
    you can only get loot from one of them a week as far as i know. so you get the choice of which one you wanna fight. but only get loot once.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe each class has it's own? I assume serpent is back to being a caster aspect... Even though it likes to switch (Can't quite figure out why mistweavers are serpents.. but healers are cranes)
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Maybe each class has it's own? I assume serpent is back to being a caster aspect... Even though it likes to switch (Can't quite figure out why mistweavers are serpents.. but healers are cranes)
    lol wrong forum Roahn? cause that just totally confused me. thought we were talkin about world bosses here :P
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.