Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Which Horde race brings the most DPS(also in regards to 5.4)

hi,
    I realize that there are already threads about this topic, but those turned out to be more like an argument on whether or not racechanging for a DPS gain is worth it.
    well my case is different, as I have a faction change pending right now and I am not really biased between any of the races appearance wise. so, which race gives the most DPS overall? and will it be different in 5.4, as gear increases? once I get some more gear, I'll be picking whichever spec gives me the most DPS, so scaling wise that should be Demo, even as gear keeps scaling, right?

Deleted
    in the fact that haste is less important in 5.4 i'd say orc for lineup with every darksoul.

Right now in ToT its troll because the beast slaying bonus, but overall its Orc hands down. If you want the most dps via racials go Orc.

Horde will still want to be troll. 20% > static amount of spellpower....especially as the ilvls peak at the end of an expansion. So while demo is less concerned with a super 2 minute doom in the opener the CD is still really strong and outpaces orc (2nd closest) already. 10 sec duration isn't as big a deal now that wush and hydra trinkets are now 10 sec duration going forward.

Troll all the way, i race changed to troll from orc and wow what a difference

I went with orc, trolls will go down with a different raid if it doesn't have beasts.
    With orcs, that command and spell power bonus will always work no matter what raid mobs are.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

Deleted
    You forget the the 20% haste which is fantastic, and doesn't depreciate as levels of spell power increase.

its trolls no question beast or no beast boss. orc is good like the first tier of expac with the extra hit from wpns and the spellpower is actually strong then

Can I haz a dps cooldown as an Alliance lock pls? :C

Deleted
    Probably troll, due to the racial combined with cds synergizes awesomely together.

Deleted
    Wow is there actually discussion on this? I thought Troll is so obviously the best...

Quote Originally Posted by Amywinehouse View Post
    EMFH increases dps, being able to trinket out of cc increases your dps.

I refuse to consider alliance as an option, just because of this!

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance have hands down the best PVP racial in the game.. so i don't wanna hear it!

On-Topic: Like most everyone has said. The answer is troll.. It's like having a mini Bloodlust on a cd...
    Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    In fact, I'd argue $100 for a bottle of scotch to drink while you're building it would be the best use of your money - but then, who wouldn't?

Troll, mainly for aff locks.

pfffft you can keep your racial dps gains, roll a bloodlock.
    we simply look fantastic

Deleted
    lol, looks. who cares; my looks are on recount

EDIT : Therefore, I did laugh a lot when I read GC saying

Changing the player model risks causing players to no longer feel attached to their character.
    Ha! Lulz !
    Last edited by mmoc8ee790e781; 2013-08-29 at 01:02 PM.

i like goblins. +1% perma haste and access your bank every 30minutes is handy if make the most of your bank like storing crafting materials/food/flasks

Deleted
    id rather skill engineering than being a little green gnomcopy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edds View Post
    i like goblins. +1% perma haste and access your bank every 30minutes is handy if make the most of your bank like storing crafting materials/food/flasks
    Yeah that bank access is a direct dps gain.