LastLast

MMO ideas post yours

for me id like to see a transformers mmo factions
    autobots obv
    decepticons obv
    could eithar take place on cybertron or earth
    villains would be the issue but it could potentially be a epic mmo
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc-...A-wvKAaFacq_gA
    Check out my youtube channel for WoW lore videos and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Boxtroll55 View Post
    for me id like to see a transformers mmo factions
    autobots obv
    decepticons obv
    could eithar take place on cybertron or earth
    villains would be the issue but it could potentially be a epic mmo
    There is already a transformers MMO in the works

I'd make an MMO which relates back to my first MMO experience, Asheron's Call.

It would have a huge, huge world and you could spend an hour travelling from one village to the other. You'd have to manage nutrition and hydration issues (food and water) for your character. It would have massive customisation. If you died you would be portalled back to whichever town you designated as home - unless a medic rescued you. So not only would you become totally immersed but incredibly nervous and worried in case you died while miles away from town - especially if you are a lone wolf type. There wouldn't be raiding, you would gradually adventure deeper and deeper into more dangerous lands and dungeons and raise your level as you progressed. Monsters would never lose their ability to hit you, despite level. Etc etc etc. Compare that to modern day WoW and I'm sure most people would hate it but hey, I think it would be a niche market.

Deleted
    Fallout, but i hear this is in the works. not sure.

mmo version of assassin's creed. Encounters require tactical approach, deception, diversion. There won't be levels, just skills like ultima online. This idea requires massive work on it and to make it a good, balanced you need thousands of details on encounters. There won't be a regular tactic on encounters, it will be something like sand box but you will get what's going on after few tries and environment/area research. This is just raid-wise I have a lot of details but well this would be very very hard game to implement on mmo genre.

Pokemon MMO.

That's all that needs to be said.

Quote Originally Posted by Eightace View Post
    Fallout, but i hear this is in the works. not sure.
    Pretty sure it got canned : /

There are already Shin Megami Tensei and Digimon MMOs, but I'm told they're rather underwhelming.

Damn shame.

But a Disgaea/Nippon Ichi MMO would be a cool idea.

It's great if there's a MMO about A Song of Ice and Fire. I really love this novels.
    Or if there's a MMO about World War II, it's also good. (Not like World of Tanks, but all kind of soldiers).

Quote Originally Posted by McSteve16 View Post
    It's great if there's a MMO about A Song of Ice and Fire. I really love this novels.
    Or if there's a MMO about World War II, it's also good. (Not like World of Tanks, but all kind of soldiers).
    But we would all know how it would end...

Kirby MMO.

Think about it, so many powers, combining powers, different colored kirby's, the games just begging to become an MMO.

I know a lot of people are gonna get on me about this one but honestly I wouldn't mind a Zelda MMO that much. I wouldn't consider it canon rather than just a fun way to be in a larger Zelda game but with other people.

It's got lore, it's got unique races, it's got landscape, and it has professions or 'classes'. Like swordsman, shiekah, pirate, Sage, warlock, Garo, mage etc.

Now a story, oddly enough, wouldn't be all that hard to come up with. The root of all evil in Zelda isn't always Ganondorf. In games like MM you had Majora or Vaati from Minish Cap. Lets say Link isn't in it at all, he already beat Ganondorf, the threat of eternal darkness is gone, and he's ditched Hyrule but another evil has spouted up and its up to the people of Hyrule to deal with their problems for once.

It could play out that there's a legend where the hero of the land was not the 'chosen one' but instead a rag tag group of heroes hailing from all corners of Hyrule.

I know it would never happen, it's just a fun idea.

MMOMLP
    please.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    mmo version of assassin's creed. Encounters require tactical approach, deception, diversion. There won't be levels, just skills like ultima online. This idea requires massive work on it and to make it a good, balanced you need thousands of details on encounters. There won't be a regular tactic on encounters, it will be something like sand box but you will get what's going on after few tries and environment/area research. This is just raid-wise I have a lot of details but well this would be very very hard game to implement on mmo genre.
    That game, if done correctly, would be pure, epic, 100% win.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Q: When do hunters get to tame druids?
    A: Right after druids get a hunter form.

Quote Originally Posted by McSteve16 View Post
    Beat me to it! I would love those novels to be in game format.

I'd love an MMO following the style of Bloodline Champions, the aiming and stuff I mean.
    Those mechanics would be a breath of fresh air.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

A Final Fantasy MMO that doesn't suck. There's my idea. To bad SquareEnix can't make it a reality.

MTG MMO (aside from Tactics and online)

...Or a MLP mmo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhron View Post
    that could work. Very rich lore, awesome characters (gerrard capashen ftw ), beautiful artwork and lots of bosses.

LFM eldrazi raid, killing up to Emrakul
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Typhron View Post

...Or a MLP mmo.
    It would suck. They would just make Jace and the game would implode.