Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Still waiting the destro "buff" for RoF nerf... :S

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deen10 View Post
    where is the best melee? in pve bis gear maybe. In pvp, worst.. thats why "nobady" play rogue. So open your eyes and see
    I don't care about pvp, don't play and won't play. Different people play this game differently, respect their point of view and they will respect yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    nerfing monks and buffing rogues, aka the best melee (ignore the 5% nerf, it wasnt 30% on live, plus dispatch/envenom buffs)

I swear the devs are on drugs.
    Where and when did they post an envenom buff again i have failed to see that buff

10+ Year Old Account
    problem with pvp rogues is that when they are having fun, noone else is. Also its a very thin line between borderline op and useless it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Still no Destruction compensation for removing Rain of Fire from the single target rotation first day of 5.4 PTR.

/sigh
    I don't remember exactly, but I think GC said in an interview that they buffed base Ember generation. Like I said my memory is fuzzy on it.

Deleted
    Is it raining !?? oh its tears ^^

Deleted
    kill the rogue class more. gg nice idea. Will see, they will nerf more the most lowest played and worst class... i bet they will nerf combat too, becuse is now viable...roguee-s only need little dmg and mobilty
    What? Rogues are the by far best melee class, current ptr testing showed them about 20% ahead of the other melees. Rogues are still overpowered, just not that far anymore. Not it's only 15% more instead of 20%.

- - - Updated - - -

where is the best melee? in pve bis gear maybe. In pvp, worst.. thats why "nobady" play rogue. So open your eyes and see
    Rogues dominate melees on all kind of gear and skill levels in PVE. They do it already and after the 5.4 buffs (and nerfs for most others) rogues totally annihaleted all other melees, 15-20% ahead. Now it's still 11-16%.

They are also the most wanted melee in raiding.

PVP, well. They are in a good spot, all rogues together share 7% of all paylers above 2200 rating. No other melee has a higher represenatation in 3v3 2200+ rating.

Brewmaster monks, to the ground. Ouch.

Being a warrior is looking up! Being fury... Not as much

no warrior changes..? wow.. We have to play arms on aoe? jeeeeez Blizz.. JEEEEZ

I wonder how many of them Hunter changes are real and how many are just tooltip fixes.

Lets hope for a Warchief cinematic!

Paladin gurdian 3min cd down from 5min is awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    For those wondering about the monk tooltip changes:

Originally Posted by Lore (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Quick clarification: the datamined changes you're seeing to Windwalker/Brewmaster abilities are simply tooltip fixes. The actual abilities have functioned this way for a while.

Something something datamining something something grain of salt something something.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Deleted

:x

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaine View Post
    Brewmaster damage nerfed by 21% oh lol
    it's a tooltip only...

Stop nerf & up with a ax blizz :x

Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    Hunter buffs are welcome, and it's about damn time Lynx Rush gets buffed... I remember the days it was the go-to talent in early pre-expac release

edit:

it's like the last builds' rogue buffs were completely dismissed. Also assassination is probably the best melee spec since 5.2

Wrong, enhance was the best in 5.2 and 5.3.