Deleted

Why so friendly?

Ok so I was wondering.

They told us they would bring back the war in WoW but I feel kinda dissapointed in this. The alliance helps us kill garrosh, and they don't even take over Orgrimmar. I feel like a backstab from the alliance or the horde losing org to the alliance would refresh the hate for the alliance, now it looks like we're best friends going hand in hand vs garrosh.

Why isn't the alliance doing anything against the horde?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because the Horde as a whole prior to Garrosh was pretty chill with the Alliance after Arthas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think the Alliance would have the resources to actually conquer Orgrimmar. Deposing a despot is one thing, it's just a thrust. But occupying and controlling is far different.

The war has been going on for two expansions. Its run its course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I don't think the Alliance would have the resources to actually conquer Orgrimmar. Deposing a despot is one thing, it's just a thrust. But occupying and controlling is far different.
    Plus there's no faster way to unite a group of enemies (being old horde and new horde in this case)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

This mainly the Alliance could occupy Orgrimmar and Durotar, but they would reach their limit pretty quickly, they just don't have the necessary manpower. Same goes for the horde, if roles were reversed.

I'd like to see Orgrimmar with a few Alliance footmen and what not, at least for a short time...

and this is coming from someone who likes Garrosh and has played an Orc since Vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    yep, it would leave stormwind pretty defenseless as well, im not sure how much of an army Sylvanas has but i got a feeling she isn't sending a big army to Orgrimmar, shes just gonna make one there out of bodies.
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    The Alliance could take over the Horde, they are written as not wanting to. Much to the dismay of Wrathion. The Alliance never wanted to conquer the Horde.
    No they absolutely could not, lorewise they are spread thin all over the place already, how do they intend to hold Durotar,Mulgore, Lordaeron,Quel'thalas etc. It simply is not possible, neither side is capable to actually take over the other faction, unless you mean of course some kind of contract, without an occupation force, that would be possible, though it could not be enforced.

Field Marshal Rathnor The Flesher's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because they didn't think that far ahead when writing the story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    The Alliance could take over the Horde, they are written as not wanting to. Much to the dismay of Wrathion. The Alliance never wanted to conquer the Horde.
    No they're not. The Alliance might be able to take and hold a lightly defended area, perhaps one major capital (though Orgrimmar is doubtful), but they could not take over the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathnor The Flesher View Post
    Because they didn't think that far ahead when writing the story.
    Nonsense. Just because a storyline doesn't follow the way you would have written it doesn't mean no one is thinking ahead.