Poll: Kael'thas Sargeras Azshara Sha of Anger Hogger ragnaros other

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Who is the most evil person in wow

What do you think the most evil person in wow is? I think it must be arthas, he killed all those people in Stratholme even before he became evil from the sword.

I can't edit the poll but I made a few typos I see. I'm sorry.
    Last edited by Heenk; 2013-08-22 at 02:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gul'dan is in a whole league of his own.

Deleted
    this poll is meaningless.

sargeras > all.

Deleted
    C'Thun by mile. Being a sadistic tentacle god who makes lesser beings slaughter each other for his own twisted amusement is pretty hard to surpass.

Does this really even need to be asked? Sargeras hands down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall.

He unleashed one of the worst monsters in WoW. I think it's a Warchief now.

I'm by NO MEANS a WoW Lore person, this is just off small bits I've read ingame, or googled. Sargeras is well known and well thought to be the most fearsome entity in the entire cosmos. Also, I'm fairly certain the second they announce Sargeras as a raid encounter it will be the end of WoW.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ghostcrawler

I kid, I kid. Kinda.

Gonna go with other. My pick wouldn't be a person but rather a race. That being the Dreadlords.

Tichondrius, Leader of the Nathrezim who slowly corrupted Sargeras, causing him to turn his back on the Pantheon and form the Burning Legion - who then went on to recruit Kil'jaeden and Archimonde, who went on to cause the Sundering, create the Lich King, the orcish invasion - inadvertantly causing just about all evil outside the Old Gods.

The bartender at World's End Tavern who shut me off.

See, I don't Sargeras to be evil. He's fallen because he's seen the depths of depravity that some people go to, The Nathrezim, and because he's lost faith in the Titan's master plan he seeks to end all life in the universe. That to me isn't evil, that's someone who's lost all faith in what they were, not something that's evil by definition.

People like Gul'dan and that, yeah. I'd probably agree with Zaelsino that Gul'dan's in a league of his own.

Deleted
    Hogger!
    He has killed so many lowbies over the years he has to be the most vile. Especially with that horse like laugh.

If I'm not mistaken, Sargeras' goal is to destroy all existence, basically. I don't see it getting much more evil than that, at least most of the other guys want to leave something left to rule for themselves.

Deleted
    I'm surprised that so many people vote for Sargeras. Sure, he's a freaking fiery titan who sweeps his molten fist across too many worlds to count. But he does so just because he thinks that oblivion is the only solution to create ultimate "order" in the universe. He doesn't make the mortal inhabitants of the worlds he ravages to massacre each other and then watch it all with glee as if it was an addictive reality show. The Old Gods, on the other hand, do.

That, folks, is evil to the max.
    Last edited by mmoc72727c7d9f; 2013-08-22 at 01:18 PM.

Duh, The garrosh, obviously!

Deleted
    Azshara for me.

Gul'dan would be one of the top contenders for sure. Sargaras is insane more then evil.

Sylvannas is climbing the list in my opinion. Though I'm sure many people will leap all over me to defend her actions as 'necessary'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gul'dan... Doesn't get more evil than him....
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

many people here seems to confuse evil with powerful

C'thun gets my vote, my reason is the same as Mokaproductionist.