Page 1 of 2
LastLast

When will the throttle nerf be lifted?

when will the rise of the dps warrior happen? Is the nerf continuous to force more warriors to spec tank?

Deleted
    What?

/10.

Deleted
    Shrooms, gotta be shrooms.

10+ Year Old Account
    ever, grab a shield and be usefull ;> mwahahaha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    ever, grab a shield and be usefull ;> mwahahaha
    in MOP ? haha def warrior is soo bad take a monktank does 5 times more dps ...

Quote Originally Posted by Girana View Post
    in MOP ? haha def warrior is soo bad take a monktank does 5 times more dps ...
    Prot Warriors are incredibly strong in 5.4 with Riposte making Dodge and Parry extremely attractive.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    nobody wants to TANK guys, Warriors wants to DO dps ... please get some brain. Let the Palas and Monks do the tank, let the Warris do the DPS, i hope they will "buff some Fury" totally useless to say that we are out classed. Even the "little" Arms buff didnt makes us usefull enough to be picked in a 10man raid against a Mage...

Blizzard is stupid, all DPS specs should at least do nearly the same damage, that "only DPS" Classe are a bit higher thats ok, but no 40-60k all time over 7mins Fights, even in Execute we cant Pick up, just look WoL, not even a Warrior nearly anywhere to be Ranked #1..
    Last edited by OsOk; 2013-08-27 at 03:43 PM.

Deleted
    What? Of course we want to tank. We want to be the only tank. And THE plate DPS. Or more like leather and mail DPS. Paladins should gear cloth and heal. There are no monks on the game. Back to vanilla with you all.

Quote Originally Posted by OsOk View Post
    nobody wants to TANK guys
    i beg to differ, don't generalize.

When GC is fired

wut? warriors are pretty OP at the moment, i suggest a lil l2p.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Himora View Post
    Lel, get out.

Quote Originally Posted by Himora View Post
    said nobody of any intellect since ds

Deleted
    He has invert damage meter activated 8[

Funny thing is: in the recent ptr versions we are the top dogs along rogues* & ferals, but only for single target and basically zero SoO fights are balanced around Patchwerk.

* graph was made before ...
    a) they reverted some assa buffs
    b) they reduced howling blast slightly
    c) they finally gave destruction warlocks something in return for their missing rain of fire (chaos bolt will instagib you even more in arena, haha!)
    d) ferals got another DoC buff ~
    e) all hunter signature moves got buffed (again!)

It only shows us in our current gear set, so strong/overpowered set boni & trinkets are not considered.

This thread on steroids ?! ^^

I heard TG with staves is gonna be really strong, come 5.4...
    Nowish <Envy> Washed up, classic hero - Feral + War dps/tank PoV-> http://sv.twitch.tv/viss3

This is what happens when a swifty fan makes an MMO C account.

You get 1 sentence questions that require about 5-6 more quests to get to what they're actually asking for.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sry, to Say but nobody cares about, this Graphs, We need to know the Final versions, ( "T16N - Patchwork + BiS" and "T16H - Patchwork + BiS" )

Quote Originally Posted by OsOk View Post
    Sry, to Say but nobody cares about, this Graphs, We need to know the Final versions, ( "T16N - Patchwork + BiS" and "T16H - Patchwork + BiS" )
    That still doesn't say much considering much multi target there is.

Deleted
    Yeah because we all care about t16 BiS lists for the first weeks of progression As long as nobody bothers to give out BiS lists for the other classes (23 speccs list are missing right now) there won't be any comparison chart, i'm terribly sorry.

As for SoO fights Woobels already covered it: patchwerk simulation are basically not important at all when half of the fight allow for permanent multidot or heavy aoe bursting periods. Depending on raid size and job assignments there are <1/3 of the fights where i can see pure single target qualities.
    Last edited by mmoc9d5efa7d44; 2013-09-02 at 01:31 PM.