Stormwind Vision [Spoiler]

So, this is what happens if Garrosh wins:

Last edited by chaud; 2013-08-27 at 06:19 PM. Reason: added thumbnails

10+ Year Old Account
    thats pretty grim!
    dragonmaw - EU

So Anduin did survive! Interesting.
    Oh lawd
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm.... can Garrosh win then please? Oh and I think Sylvanas has 1 more continue left with her viking ladies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Looks like "good" ending to the MoP for me. Especially dead anduin is nice sight. Oh well we can't always have nice things can we ?

Also i love how both anduin and baine are impaled right into asshole. Is garrosh suggesting something ?
    Last edited by Arrashi; 2013-08-27 at 02:48 PM.

Garrosh sure does like his impaling.

Holy crap that's insane. 0_o
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    So thats whats up with the destroyed harbor , i was hoping that Varian left after siege because of some sort of attack
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Quote Originally Posted by slackjawsix View Post
    So thats whats up with the destroyed harbor , i was hoping that Varian left after siege because of some sort of attack
    Stormwind Harbor isn't actually destroyed.

It's like a dream Garrosh has or something, or a timeline that shows what happens if we don't beat Garrosh.

Trust me: this doesn't actually happen.

Everyone initially over reacted when this was datamined since no one knew what it was from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

15+ Year Old Account
    that's grim. while I don't like any of that happening to SW but I do like the scenery blizzard included.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nvm, I didn't look at the picture properly. :P
    The cat is out of the bag.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was alluded to in the Blank Scroll story; Garrosh went on to exterminate the "lesser races" of the Horde and Alliance, most of whom make a last stand in Stormwind.

Deleted
    hmm cant we let those 4 die off anyway even with the attack on stormwind happening.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    Hmmm.... can Garrosh win then please?
    Yes! It would be awesome! Screw the Alliance and screw the traitors!

Deleted
    So, setting a grim tone with impaling an important person is something Blizzard is making as a mark for xpac climax? 4.3 End Time, anyone?

And now i have my new wallpaper LOLOL

Am I blind, or are Velen, Gen Greymane, the Goblin leader (who's been mia since Cata) and Gelbin all missing?

Now, I know that they don't tend to get a lot of screen time, if any, but at least it's not a total loss if Garosh wins, right? Right? Oh, who am I kidding, an Azeroth run by an alien race devoted to serving another alien race, a race of midgets, a race of shape changing xenophobes and a race who would sell his mother to the highest bidder is awfull too.

Hold on, aren't his enemies suppoused to be impaled on the spires of Orgrimmar?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearish View Post
    Hold on, aren't his enemies suppoused to be impaled on the spires of Orgrimmar?
    Why bring your enemies to hell, when you can bring hell to them ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    It's like a dream Garrosh has or something, or a timeline that shows what happens if we don't beat Garrosh.
    I'm pretty sure it's a vision Y'shaarj grants Garrosh. One of Garrosh' quotes is something along the lines of "You don't know what I have seen". And then he keeps on talking about seeing seas of blood and piles of bones and all kinds of nasty stuff.

So the people saying Garrosh is simply a bad apple (even some at Blizzard says this) just can't be correct, why else does he have these visions? If an Old God is granting you visions they are manipulating you, it's as simple as that. They did it to Deathwing and Azshara as well.

By letting them believe in superiority and by showing them a possible future they manipulate these characters to do their bidding. They are the definition of corrupted.