Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivresse33 View Post
    They have made it happen. In a dream sequence.

Seriously, these people wanting this to happen are the type that always go for 'Evil endings' in single player games. Why? It's just getting more and more boring these days how people want everything to just burn and die. And usually it requires the most boring type of gameplay (i.e. kill everything, don't give a damn about good guys caught in the cross fire) that requires the bare minimum of skill to play.

Sorry, but frankly, I'll be glad when Garrosh is gone, not just because I hate his attitude, but because frankly I'm the type of guy who think that evil (which let's face it, he is, don't give me that 'oh he's just misunderstood' BS) shouldn't dominate.
    it does get boring, especially when you keep seeing people trying to defend it like its a normal thing. Its like seeing people in the 50s protesting against black people and thinking there in the right, when its immoral and racist as it gets.
    People always want a reason to have there bad decisions and bad ethics to be taken seriously, because they don't have anything else.
    #boycottchina

Seriously, these people wanting this to happen are the type that always go for 'Evil endings' in single player games. Why? It's just getting more and more boring these days how people want everything to just burn and die. And usually it requires the most boring type of gameplay (i.e. kill everything, don't give a damn about good guys caught in the cross fire) that requires the bare minimum of skill to play.

Sorry, but frankly, I'll be glad when Garrosh is gone, not just because I hate his attitude, but because frankly I'm the type of guy who think that evil (which let's face it, he is, don't give me that 'oh he's just misunderstood' BS) shouldn't dominate.
    Funny that you say that it is getting boring when there is no game in the past few years that managed to do it right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    The irony is they hate when the tables are turned on them.
    like when the bad guy they love actually dies and they can't grasp the fact thats what happens to bad guys.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by zaxlor View Post
    Am I blind, or are Velen, Gen Greymane, the Goblin leader (who's been mia since Cata) and Gelbin all missing?

Now, I know that they don't tend to get a lot of screen time, if any, but at least it's not a total loss if Garosh wins, right? Right? Oh, who am I kidding, an Azeroth run by an alien race devoted to serving another alien race, a race of midgets, a race of shape changing xenophobes and a race who would sell his mother to the highest bidder is awfull too.

Not enough wood spikes, of course.

Some people here have no understanding of humans, whatsoever. Stop acting like you do. ^

All that matters to be is that Velen is not there, who am I kidding Garrosh couldn't take on Velen!
    Excited

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    The amount of positive reactions to these images and how many people still support Garrosh instead of the actual heroes of the story definitely shows how good Blizzard is at writing likeable good guys. Then again, they did have some pretty good inspiration for Garrosh and his true horde. While the comparison has probably been made a billion times before, still, Godwin'd ya'll.

Honestly, though, those of you who want a "good vs. evil" story where you get to play as the bad guy, why are you playing WoW? It was pretty much confirmed that neither playable faction was supposed to be the bad guys (both are technically supposed to be morally gray, but still technically both the good guys in the story) since before the vanilla version of the game was even released. Characters like Garrosh just don't fit with Blizzard's, specifically Metzen's, vision for the orcs.
    I understand, and i kind of agree, but i would also like these end... why you may ask, wel is simple, cause these will be an unexpected Twist, it makes me kind of sad that everytime we fight the good guys always win (at least in World of Warcraft, in warcraft is not the same), and these will be an unexpected ending, something noone ever expected, Garros won, most of the races are in hiding, trying to get together once again, but... how will the suivivors will fight these new tyrant?

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    like when the bad guy they love actually dies and they can't grasp the fact thats what happens to bad guys.
    In good fiction, they sometimes win...

Deleted
    yep, the bad guy they love and everything he built and all his followers are cut down and destroyed ingloriously while their super badass warmonger leader is crawling away like a coward before the opposing force puts a pistol to his head and evacuates his brain all over a rooftop ending the fight he started.
    It's what they deserve, frankly.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    In good fiction, they sometimes win...[/url]
    Yeah but that universe is too bloody depressing anyway. It's what put me off Warhammer 40k in the first place.
    Last edited by mmocfb79700d89; 2013-08-27 at 07:28 PM. Reason: adding quote

10+ Year Old Account

Actually, no, i would like if these happen but not because i like the "evil endings" (i normally, don't like them, the only evil ending i have ever liked is infamous 2 -only 2 not 1-), but because these will be something unexpected, when was the last time in Wolrd of Warcraft that we saw a bad guy win a big battle? (World of Warcraft, not warcraft 1, 2 or 3), and yes i do hate Garrosh, but these will be something New and we may see some old characters that were left behind...

You only link chaos, how disappointing ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    O GOD THESE!, Is not that we want that the evil guys always win, no... but is kind of meehhh when the bad guy always lose, or just win small battles, is more like when you see a new raid, you're more like "Ohhh, Look the next guy we are going to kill", we don't even ask ourself.... "Could we lose these fight? or what will happen if we lose?" if you ask yourself those question, you're more likely a roleplayer...

- - - Updated - - -

It's what they deserve, frankly.

Yeah but that universe is too bloody depressing anyway. It's what put me off Warhammer 40k in the first place.
    Is true, but is kind of sad, when every bad guy die fast without winning even 1 big fight, Arthas was cool because he did win many big fights, that was what made him a "MOST KILL ENEMY"

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Well others are still fighting for dominance, Chaos already has what it needs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Only faction worth mentioning. Well empire is important too i guess. And nids. And tau, necron and orkz. Other than that nothing worth mentioning.

10+ Year Old Account
    you really need to stop comparing warcraft to warhammer. it doesn't matter if it was inspired by it, its not reflected in it anymore, not since WC3.
    #boycottchina

Tyrants and megalomaniacs "win" in the real world, for about a decade max, then the rest of the world rips them to shreds, very few ever saw a death of old age. While there is no one in history that is 100% good (even Buddha was a warrior before going the path of a monk), there are very evil people beyond redeeming and their stories are written out quite clearly. It's about what is tolerable. Some people flirt with being intolerable, others know better than to push their luck, and then there are those who simply don't care. When they don't care, no one else tends to care about them or their followers, and has no problem violently ending them.
    Are you ok buddy?
    Seems like you could use some rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    So...how do you see this? Tis wouldnt be seen every wipe on Garrosh obv, they must have a quest which this happens in.
    ---TransAwesome---
    A rainbow a day keeps the gloomies away.

you really need to stop comparing warcraft to warhammer. it doesn't matter if it was inspired by it, its not reflected in it anymore, not since WC3.
    He's just using it as an example, he didn't compare the two of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lupii View Post
    So...how do you see this? Tis wouldnt be seen every wipe on Garrosh obv, they must have a quest which this happens in.
    These's shown in the mid of the fight with Garrosh

Well others are still fighting for dominance, Chaos already has what it needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Only faction worth mentioning. Well empire is important too i guess. And nids. And tau, necron and orkz. Other than that nothing worth mentioning.
    OFT

Chaos is nothing without the other factions though, it can only exists because of them, should the Necron finish their plan, to cut off the warp from realspace chaos and almost all life in the milky way is finished.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's not comparing, he's just using it as an example, and Trassk you have to agree that sometimes is cool when the bad guys wins, because it give a big and, sometimes, unexpected twist to the story