Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    then.. you really have problems if thats your only reason to enjoying a character. People that live by Schadenfreude are truly shallow creatures.
    *in your opinion.

To be honest i stopped playing wow years ago, but id say this kind of time line would probably get me back into the game. Mabye there was a little too many main characters dead on that shot. Say you remove alduin, tyrande from the spikes and id think its a perfect future to work with. The new horde vs a new Allience were alduin learns to be a leader. It would have been nice, like back when warcraft was first made, a real Horde vs Allience game. Game became too much black and white now, everybody is good only npc can be bad, its been uninteresting for too long. Thrall is probably gona save the day, rise up from the dead days later and go into his magic sled and fly away to his northrend castle to hide colored eggs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey just noticed they put thrall and vol'jin close together, that's fitting...

So... where are the dwarves, gnomes, and draeni?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    *in your opinion.
    no no, its Schadenfreude. Thats not an opinion.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Hey just noticed they put thrall and vol'jin close together, that's fitting...
    Something tells me that after siege is over thrall will reward vol'jins loyality... in his private chambers. At the end someone has to be "impaled"

no no, its Schadenfreude. Thats not an opinion.
    But it is such a nice feeling ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Something tells me that after siege is over thrall will reward vol'jins loyality... in his private chambers. At the end someone has to be "impaled"
    "Huu huu he ghey, i find dat funny cuz i'm not ghey so make ghey jokes about others, huu"
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    then.. you really have problems if thats your only reason to enjoying a character. People that live by Schadenfreude are truly shallow creatures.
    That's a broad paint to brush. I enjoy Garrosh because of how much he pisses some people off too. Yeah he isn't written like a Stephen King novel, but I am playing a game, I am not looking for the most in depth twisting story ever. Plus its hilarious seeing people bitch about him on this site. Does that mean I am "Schadenfreude" as a person? No.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    But it is such a nice feeling ;P
    I admit i like it, I like seeing people who deserve getting hurt getting it, since you know.. they deserve it.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    "Huu huu he ghey, i find dat funny cuz i'm not ghey so make ghey jokes about others, huu"
    I was refering to garrosh's head thrall would gift to vol'jin as a trophy Do you hate gay people ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    That's a broad paint to brush. I enjoy Garrosh because of how much he pisses some people off too. Yeah he isn't written like a Stephen King novel, but I am playing a game, I am not looking for the most in depth twisting story ever. Plus its hilarious seeing people bitch about him on this site. Does that mean I am "Schadenfreude" as a person? No.
    if you like a character because there the bad guy and do bad things, and there plan or how they act, thats fine, everyone has a fav bad guy from genres, theres a reason for that, and I'd even understand people liking a shithead like garrosh for whatever reason. But saying 'I like him because he makes other people rage about him' isnt anything to do with the character, its getting turned on by seeing people rage about them, which holds no substance other then getting pleasure from others discomfort.

So yes, its okay to like a villain, but liking them not because of them but how others react to them, its as petty as seeing someone beat other another guy and laughing in the background. shallow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I was refering to garrosh's head thrall would gift to vol'jin as a trophy Do you hate gay people ?
    you really don't know my handle my dear.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    if you like a character because there the bad guy and do bad things, and there plan or how they act, thats fine, everyone has a fav bad guy from genres, theres a reason for that, and I'd even understand people liking a shithead like garrosh for whatever reason. But saying 'I like him because he makes other people rage about him' isnt anything to do with the character, its getting turned on by seeing people rage about them, which holds no substance other then getting pleasure from others discomfort.

So yes, its okay to like a villain, but liking them not because of them but how others react to them, its as petty as seeing someone beat other another guy and laughing in the background. shallow.

- - - Updated - - -

you really don't know my handle my dear.
    Please don't say I enjoy watching other people get beat up and laugh at them just because I like the rage induced anti-Garrosh rants. There is a huge difference between a game character and real life.

People that live by Schadenfreude are truly shallow creatures.
    I admit i like it, I like seeing people who deserve getting hurt getting it, since you know.. they deserve it.
    Incoming failure of an attempt to distinguish these statements.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    And the Draenei race survives again!

Deleted
    I dunno whats wrong with guys like you. We see Garrosh's vision since involves him killing all horde and alliance leaders, and you take that as a plus for Garrosh somehow.. ?
    He actually finishes this ever lasting war between the horde and the aliiance once and for all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    He actually finishes this ever lasting war between the horde and the aliiance once and for all.
    The manly way...

Deleted
    then I'll be happy to remove your characters head and use it for a basketball when the new horde comes after Garrosh dies.

all this confirms, is Garrosh has no place on azeroth. Time to put that miserable dog down.
    Funny you say that since last time I checked our "heroes" (read. players, adleast half of them) pretty much strived on this ever lasting conflict between the alliance and the horde by being rewarded with HONOR and CONQUEST for the horde!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alvanir View Post
    Isn't Sylvanas undead? How did he kill her?
    Extract her banshee soul out of her through old god magic.
    Destroy it.
    Impale the lifeless body for aesthethics.
    ???
    Profit.

- - - Updated - - -

like when the bad guy they love actually dies and they can't grasp the fact thats what happens to bad guys.
    I think it's more of a "oh? the good guys won again? nobody saw that coming /sigh".

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, its all fiction. But when people actually say they enjoy seeing good guys die and bad guys win, thats down to how messed up people are.
    OR? Maybe... just maybe. People are so fed up with constant "good guys win" trope in WoW that even a tiny glimpse of "evil" winning feels very refreshing and intriguing?

I don't live by it Trassk, but thanks for assuming that.

Also, thanks for proving my point. You're obsessed.

I really doubt this would happen. Where are the rest of the faction leaders like the dwarf leader and gnome one? Also I don't think Malfurion would be happy about Tyrande's death.