Page 1 of 21
... LastLast
    Deleted

Angry Blood Elves should be able to be druids!

If Night Elves can play mage (unfair because arcane magic was punished with death by themselves)
    then
    why can't Blood Elves be druids?

They were both the same race once!

Last edited by mmoc0b7825fa66; 2013-08-28 at 11:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't the blood elves give up their natural magic for blood magic. or something...
    Hi

Because it'd mess up their hair.

Plus could you imagine a cat druid that's trying to do it's thing while trying not to break a nail?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, now that we don't suck on Fel-mana crystals anymore, could be possible to learn - thogh only very few managed to master it, and even so, he wasn't a full druid.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Because it'd mess up their hair.

Plus could you imagine a cat druid that's trying to do it's thing while trying not to break a nail?
    What a useless comment.

And OP,druid blood elf seems a bit wrong,at least for me anyway.

A belf feral would have the most fabulous mane.

God I want one so bad now.

DOn't worry in another expansion where Horde gets Ogre, Alliance gets High Elf and Naga is the Neutral race, Ogres and High Elf can become Druid!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    What a useless comment.

And OP,druid blood elf seems a bit wrong,at least for me anyway.
    Just nod and walk away, don't mind such and they wont look at you.

And yes, it does, due to the new ways they have taken after the fall. I don't really think we need them, could be cool to see - but not in need of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    DOn't worry in another expansion where Horde gets Ogre, Alliance gets High Elf and Naga is the Neutral race, Ogres and High Elf can become Druid!
    That, is hard to believe.. The part of getting playable Naga's and Ogre's as druids, could be fun.. What they turn into, a boar as "cat" form?

Speaking of such, why don't the troll druids learn a rapter form? When they where discovered, we heard that they had hid on the isles as various tigers and raptors.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I guess Night Elfs being mages is just some individuals defying the teachings of Cenarius. A Blood Elf is addicted to mana and stuff right? So using nature magic wouldn't really work out for theM, it's the reason they weren't able to be warriors when they were first released.

Deleted
    Night Elves playing arcane were punished with death

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Just nod and walk away, don't mind such and they wont look at you.

And yes, it does, due to the new ways they have taken after the fall. I don't really think we need them, could be cool to see - but not in need of it.

- - - Updated - - -

That, is hard to believe.. The part of getting playable Naga's and Ogre's as druids, could be fun.. What they turn into, a boar as "cat" form?

Speaking of such, why don't the troll druids learn a rapter form? When they where discovered, we heard that they had hid on the isles as various tigers and raptors.
    ogres turns into two-headed-singled-horned-cat with one of the eye patched of course!

and they were and are no panther found in Gilneas or Silverpine.

Gameplay reasons imo, if they allowed blood elves druids, we would have 80% horde be belves, up from like 60% or something...

Then Blood elfs should be Shamans as well, since Night elfs were once Dark Trolls, Then shouldn't undead be any class of those who died from the scourge then since they're the dead brought back to life of those who died during the Scourge, always wondered why they can't be Paladins since they can still be a priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricirich91 View Post
    Uhm, Night Elves toying with the magic, was Highbournes.

If Night Elves can play mage (unfair because arcane magic was punished with death by themselves)
    then
    why can't Blood Elves be druids?

They were both the same race once!
    blood elves turned away from druidism when they embraced fel magic. even when they used druidism they never went full on druid with shapechanging and everything.

they were more like the harvest witches from gilneas, communicating with the treants and the animals to have eversong be in harmony and fully under their control
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The reason they wern't able to be warriors was because Blizzard said they'd have too much classes as a race and not becuase of some addiction.

Blood Elves could easly be druids with proper teaching. It's just up to blizz to dicide whenever they do or not.

Deleted
    Well, there are High Elves using druidic magics in lore, and there's a Blood Elf durid in Botanica.

Sure, why not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    blood elves turned away from druidism when they embraced fel magic. even when they used druidism they never went full on druid with shapechanging and everything.

they were more like the harvest witches from gilneas, communicating with the treants and the animals to have eversong be in harmony and fully under their control
    Indeed, the furthest they got was, Naturalists. Basicly the basics of nature and some learned the simple shiftings.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Uhm, Night Elves toying with the magic, was Highbournes.
    That is why the laws were in effect until cata, the highborne were exiled and the use of the arcane was punishable by death, and lorewise blood elves can use some form of druism, though it is similar to the taunka shamans they use force, just take a look at the Botanica.

It would be interesting to see some of them to try fix the dead scar, but playable blood elf druids are not necessary.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    "Playing" arcane? Uhm, they were Mages, they weren't "playing", besides they were *not* punished by death at all. They were exiled. Besides, they were accepted back into the Night Elf society because they wanted to help against the Cataclysm. Where as the Blood Elves were never druids at any point, not even when they were Highborne Night Elves, they have absolutely no contact or reason to practise druid'ism.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann