Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrostorm9001 View Post
    snip
    that SEEMS good, til you think of an arena team that cant dispel it, then poof, you have 12 seconds to kill the other team or you lose

Quote Originally Posted by voltaa View Post
    that SEEMS good, til you think of an arena team that cant dispel it, then poof, you have 12 seconds to kill the other team or you lose
    and the arena team that doesnt dispel it now? It would just hit as hard as it does now. however it has the potential to be weaker given it can be dispelled early.
    Last edited by pyrostorm9001; 2013-09-03 at 05:22 AM.

Frost Bomb has a niche for Challenge Modes where you can Frost Bomb + pet freeze for tons of damage. Unfortunately that's getting severely nerfed in 5.4 due to the Frost Mastery change.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrostorm9001 View Post
    and the arena team that doesnt dispel it now? It would just hit as hard as it does now. however it has the potential to be weaker given it can be dispelled early.
    mhm, I misread how you worded it, for some reason I thought you would have to up the damage at the end, but that makes sense after reading it agian

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    Frost Bomb has a niche for Challenge Modes where you can Frost Bomb + pet freeze for tons of damage. Unfortunately that's getting severely nerfed in 5.4 due to the Frost Mastery change.
    Dungeons too. I'm sad I won't be able to do 85% of my 5-man's damage. Only 60-70% now
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just wish they would fix the random no detonation bug ...

It's been 2 patches now for heaven sakes!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    I just wish they would fix the random no detonation bug ...

It's been 2 patches now for heaven sakes!
    Eh? What is this bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Akraen View Post
    Eh? What is this bug?
    Its fairly rare but it does happen

Quote Originally Posted by Akraen View Post
    Eh? What is this bug?
    Imagine the Evocate bug, but with Frost Bomb.

PS: It must be 1000x more rare though because I've yet to have it occur once. Granted, I only use it when VP farming Scenarios/Dungeons.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Imagine the Evocate bug, but with Frost Bomb.

PS: It must be 1000x more rare though because I've yet to have it occur once. Granted, I only use it when VP farming Scenarios/Dungeons.
    I use Frost Bomb 24/7, the bug is most noticeable on elites and rares as normal mobs die too fast half the time.

To date, I have encountered the bug about 10-20 times. There was once, when I was fighting Mumta and none of my Frost Bombs detonated! I cast like 3-5 bombs during the fight, none of them went off.

I found some use of it on raden balls *wink*wink*. Nice burst of dmg. But true it has not much of use. LB is superior on ST and NT on aoe. And even on raden i needed to make own arcane spec to make it viable.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Unbelievable. 5.4 last patch of the expansion. It's still bugged!