10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwnasaurus Rex View Post
    hah! wait untill you get a whole bunch of heavenly chips behind you and get that combo, i get 19t per click with only click frenzy, getting 132t per click with frenzy/click frenzy, usually nets me around 25Qa cookies each time i get the combo, pretty awesome
    haha nice, on 250 currentlys, for 500% boost, gunna reset again when I hit 500 chips. Probably just keep resetting every 250 from then on, at least until dungeons get here.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    How do i get more upgrades.? its say i got 113/118
    Bli inte glad när många killar springer efter dig, vi springer efter en boll också men sparkar iväg den tillslut'' - Xaniix

Deleted
    Recently did another soft reset taking my heavenly chips to 1795, here's an idea of how fast you can get back up to speed:

1st Antimatter condenser @ 7m 14s in
    Clicky!

1B cps @ 14m 32s in:
    Clicky!

3t cookies baked @ 23m 53s in
    Clicky

1Qa cookies baked @ 2h 36m 59s in
    Clickt!

All upgrades purchased @ 11h 58m 17s in
    Clicky!

4 days in
    Clicky!

(images are massive thus the clicky's!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xaniix View Post
    How do i get more upgrades.? its say i got 113/118
    The site is broken for me, but you can find the list here: http://cookieclicker.wikia.com/wiki/Upgrades

Deleted
    just resat again with 2324 chips, gonna see how far i can get without buying any upgrades at all and not clicking big cookie either

edit: okay will probably buy the golden cookie upgrades, 700 seconds for next one is toooo long
    Last edited by mmoc617c38325f; 2013-10-12 at 03:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woot all achievments unlocked! now I just need to purchase the 100 AMC upgrade and unlock the one for 240 cursor and I'm done

The question is... do I ignore Cookiemonster and just spam Cursors to get the upgrade, or do I keep buying what it says is the most efficient?

And Will I unlock it before I hit 500chips? currently at 401

Oooh the ddrraammmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Yeah I'm pretty bored right now, leave me be...

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

If you just want to get the Cursors so you can reset, why would you even buy other buildings? Takes ages to get enough AMCs if you want to do it Cookie Monsters' style even with 4k chips it takes a long time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    If you just want to get the Cursors so you can reset, why would you even buy other buildings? Takes ages to get enough AMCs if you want to do it Cookie Monsters' style even with 4k chips it takes a long time
    I'm not just after the updates, I'm trying to build get to 500 chips, for which I need lots of cookies, for which I need the most efficient purchases

15+ Year Old Account
    Finally hit a 5000% multiplier on my heavenly chips, those 20 minute/10% current cookies are worth SO MUCH MORE than anything else you can think of late game, its basically your best source of income (disregarding your click multiply thingy which is even better). Passive regen, go for your frenzy lucky, its your best bet. 20 minutes of frenzied CpS, GG.
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

Deleted
    2000 CHips whoohoo, so i reset, now after 42 minutes the buildings are growing slower i have between 145 cursors and 45 antimatters (those resets catch up insanely fast)

10+ Year Old Account
    501 chips. At least. Also got the Hardcore Shadow Achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just go for cursors, it will take a long long time for cookie monster to tell you the 240th cursor is worth it. I'm currently on 240 cursors and 112 AMs and it has AM at green and cursors are still red, everything else is between 220 and 120 and yellow, not even orange. Looking at the bar to the bottom there is a huge difference between everything else and cursors, would probably need 200+ of most things and like 150 AMs before it recommends 240 cursors.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what I decided to do Anakso, even though AMC are green I'm spamming Cursors, currently on 225, with 84 heavenly chips left to get .

10+ Year Old Account
    frenzy + clicking power = clicking for 110t at the moment for me
    OP!

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus christ... I thought my 40t was good , how many chips do you have?

Deleted
    mine's now up to 180t per click with frenzy/click frenzy =s 2463 chips, up to 122 antimatter condensers at the moment, 101Qa for the next one =s will be resetting at 5k chips next time, i try and double them each reset.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Jesus christ... I thought my 40t was good , how many chips do you have?
    If I reset now I'll have 1682 but trying to hold off to at least 1800, ideally 2000 but don't know if I'll make it to there xD it's becoming so slow.

Now I wonder how many heavenly chips everyone has. I have 5257 now, 5534 if I would reset at this moment. 1.4T CpS.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Now I wonder how many heavenly chips everyone has. I have 5257 now, 5534 if I would reset at this moment. 1.4T CpS.
    I have 692. I would have alot more if I payed attention to the game and clicked golden cookies and tried to optimize but I can't be bothered.

1500 heavenly atm, whould end up near 3k if i reset now.