I feel like there should be another increase to cookies/click. My cookies/click is 1/20th of my CpS.

Deleted
    i suppose i higher percentage would give more incentive for people to actually click the cookie at late game, but click frenzy is op enough as it is, the multiplier would need to be lowered to compensate. I think if the cps was based more around actual clicking, then people would lose interest much faster.

Frenzy to 10 and Clicking Frenzy to 500. Or leave Frenzy as it is and just lower Clicking Frenzy. I just can't be bothered now to click, except during Clicking Frenzy. A bit more incentive to click during periods that I'm reading forumposts in another screen couldn't hurt.
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2013-10-18 at 09:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. I just spent like 6 quadrillion on the last few upgrades. All those 25% upgrades did nothing to my CPS. Feels a little lame, especially now that heavenly chips does a lot more than any of the cookie upgrades. I think this needs to be reworked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Wow. I just spent like 6 quadrillion on the last few upgrades. All those 25% upgrades did nothing to my CPS. Feels a little lame, especially now that heavenly chips does a lot more than any of the cookie upgrades. I think this needs to be reworked.
    End game upgrades, assuming you've been using the most efficient route to getting to endgame, those 1Qa 25% upgrades are more efficient than the 100th AmC.

Deleted
    I don't like this last update it does not realy promote resetting since it goes alot slower now. The speed at wich you where back to your old Cp\S was what made is fun.
    So now i don't have a goal to work to. At least not in the short time. Just waiting for the next update now.

Also i think we might need a subforum for browers games. There are so many of these games that are at the very least worth trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just over 24 hours after a reset. Got all upgrades, and broke 1 quintillion cookies. I need something else to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Natova View Post
    I don't like this last update it does not realy promote resetting since it goes alot slower now. The speed at wich you where back to your old Cp\S was what made is fun.
    So now i don't have a goal to work to. At least not in the short time. Just waiting for the next update now.
    to be fair I reset like... 5 seconds after that update, it REALLY hasn't changed much. You'll have 100% heavenly chips unlocked in like... 1hr TOPS. The point of putting the "upgrade" in was for people who want to reset, do the "hardcore" achievements and then reactivate their chips and keep on as normal.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    In 4 days my life will end. Batman: Arkham Origins, Ace Attorney 5 and Candy Box 2 will all be released at the 24th. D:

Deleted
    I guess I finished arkham city just in time then!

So, any word on when dungeons will be out? I heard they're kinda meh, but I'm kidna bored with the game right now :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    I guess I finished arkham city just in time then!

So, any word on when dungeons will be out? I heard they're kinda meh, but I'm kidna bored with the game right now :P
    'soon' in beta still, and still really buggy. It's just going to be something you can mess around with instead of waiting for upgrades you can faff around actually in game

13T CpS with Frenzy. AMC costs 719Q, seems it's time for a reset.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    In 4 days my life will end. Batman: Arkham Origins, Ace Attorney 5 and Candy Box 2 will all be released at the 24th. D:
    Where can one see AA5?

Also i passed 10 068 heavenly chips! Yay!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauier View Post
    Where can one see AA5?

Also i passed 10 068 heavenly chips! Yay!
    Ace Attorney 5, aka "Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies" is only available in the Nintendo eShop you can access from the 3DS in EU and NA. No physical copies. Which sucks, imo, but it also only costs 25€, compared to the ~30-40 the other games cost.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Ace Attorney 5, aka "Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies" is only available in the Nintendo eShop you can access from the 3DS in EU and NA. No physical copies. Which sucks, imo, but it also only costs 25€, compared to the ~30-40 the other games cost.
    It is a game or tv show? I really like to know, seems interesting and i've seen quite a lot of pictures of him on internet

Well, I think I screwed up my game, after I reset now each time I click a golden cookie, it only takes 3 seconds for a new one to spawn, wondering if I should refresh or keep the bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauier View Post
    It is a game or tv show? I really like to know, seems interesting and i've seen quite a lot of pictures of him on internet
    It's a game series. Basically you could maybe call it an pretty easy Point'n'Click adventure (at least for the gameplay - the game itself is not really that easy). It's also fun as hell. I would say give it a try, but if you can, try out the first one for the NDS (Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney). If you play later games you may spoil some things from the games before.

Tomorrow, Candy Box 2!

- - - Updated - - -

http://candybox2.net/

9 hours to go.

Sorry for posting about an other game than Cookie Clicker, but I'm kinda excited for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    We should probably open a Candy Box 2 thread tomorrow. xD

Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    Well, I think I screwed up my game, after I reset now each time I click a golden cookie, it only takes 3 seconds for a new one to spawn, wondering if I should refresh or keep the bug.
    Not a bug, you entered the cheat code to spawn a cookie on a set interval:

If you want to automatically spawn and click a golden cookie at set interval, use:

setInterval(function() {
    /*Game.goldenCookie.wrath = 0;*/
    Game.goldenCookie.life = 1;
    Game.goldenCookie.click();
    }, <milliseconds interval>);