15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Am I the only one that read this, the went to check to see if I'd earned it yet

339 popped with 1 cookie left, I also have to get the cookie upgrade for 2k heavenily chips, I meant to reset tonight at 1000... but I got distracted and now im on 1013 and my brain wont let me reset till 1250

Gotta say with even a small wait you got insane cookies for popping :P, left it for... maybe an hour, had a full ring popped them for 1.5q each .... It's not gunna how tempted I am to leave my comp on overnight, just to see
    so 15 Qa in total ? Hmm I would like to know what your current unbuffed CpS is at then, cause my frenzy luckies are giving me 25 ea atm, and they can happen quite a lot of times per hour, red cookies would really mess this up..

Actually never mind this, I totally and entirely read past your heavenly chips amount, my bad
    Last edited by malkara; 2013-10-30 at 03:29 AM.
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one that read this, the went to check to see if I'd earned it yet
    Nope, I did too, and apparently somewhere today I got it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    Try waiting until you can get a 666 with all 10 of them present. It's insane.
    I left 10 of them up while watching buffy, I've had about 3 x666 in that time... I kinda do and don't want to click them...

Quote Originally Posted by malkara View Post
    so 15 Qa in total ? Hmm I would like to know what your current unbuffed CpS is at then, cause my frenzy luckies are giving me 25 ea atm, and they can happen quite a lot of times per hour, red cookies would really mess this up..

Actually never mind this, I totally and entirely read past your heavenly chips amount, my bad
    my unbuffed C/ps is ~200b, but that's with 500 chips, if I reset I'd have 1016, but my OCD prevents my from resetting on random numbers, so I have to wait till 1250 before I can do it
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account
    my unbuffed C/ps is ~200b, but that's with 500 chips, if I reset I'd have 1016, but my OCD prevents my from resetting on random numbers, so I have to wait till 1250 before I can do it
    Ah, yeah I have about 12000, so thats probably the difference, I'll try leave some up tomorrow when I wake up, see what happens.
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Pretty awesome info thank you!

But one more thing. Do they have a despawn timer or do they despawn when they reach a "population" limit and have to make room for new spawns? aka leave it all night.
    They stay until they get popped. There is a maximum of ten at a time though. But they get progressively harder to spawn for each one that's already there. So it takes quite a bit to get to ten.

I whipped out Microsoft Excel to figure out what the most efficient way to spend my cookies is. Finally I'm using that for something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    I whipped out Microsoft Excel to figure out what the most efficient way to spend my cookies is. Finally I'm using that for something.
    Why not use cookie monster? http://cookieclicker.wikia.com/wiki/Cookie_Monster

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok yeah. I let the wrinklers hang around for an hour or so while I watched some TV. Came back, and each one was giving me 8-9 quadrillion cookies. My numbers went up a hell of a lot faster than anything I could have done during that time, even without grandmapocalype going.

At 249 popped and 2 upgrades left to get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let my cookie clicker run over night. Each wrinkler gave me roughly 45-55 quadrillion cookies lol. They literally gave me 100% more cookies than I earned over night by auto clicking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by malkara View Post
    Ah, yeah I have about 12000, so thats probably the difference, I'll try leave some up tomorrow when I wake up, see what happens.
    yeah that'd explain it , tbh I'd probably have more if I reset more often, but I keep missing my chance and having to wait for the next big number .

okay, I've loaded cookie clicker and got my 10 wrinkles, going to leave them there ALLLLLLL day, pop em before I go to bed tonight, I'll report back how much I get when they assplode!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

How the helll Im suppose to do Speed Baking III without cheating? The only option is to get clicking frenzy (veeeeeeeery rare) when already have 8c per click or 2x frenzy in good time. But almost always I got only 1 golden cookie in 15 min timeframe and most of the time its Lucky so how???!!!!

Resetted 17x and my best was 470k
    Last edited by Mamut; 2013-10-30 at 04:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The amount of cookie I got from popping wrinklers seems to be capped. Left it on while I slept, but only got 16 quadrillion each. Got my last upgrade though, at 309 popped wrinklers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    The amount of cookie I got from popping wrinklers seems to be capped. Left it on while I slept, but only got 16 quadrillion each. Got my last upgrade though, at 309 popped wrinklers.
    As far as I know they don't cap. I let my game roll overnight and I was getting 50 quadrillion cookies per wrinkler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Question about wrinklers:

If I've got them feeding and I get a frenzy, should I pop them or let them feed for the duration? When the buff wears off, would they still have that amount saved in their bellies and then go back to feeding at the slower rate? Or are the unaffected by frenzies entirely?
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

I don't know. Think someone said you should click them during one of those x666 frenzies. Only getting clot after clot with some ruins in between them though :L

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I've been landing a lot of clots and ruins. Also haven't been running cookie monster so I miss a lot of red pumpkin cookies. xD

Though it seems like you should pop them. Usually when I'd get an x666 I'd start spam clicking (because I don't run an auto clicker) so popping them before spam clicking is necessary anyway, at least for my method of play during an elder frenzy.

But if you end up making more by letting them feed for the whole duration and then letting them continue to leech... you know, I'd rather do that. xD
    Last edited by Viscoe; 2013-10-30 at 07:50 PM.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD

You are supposed to let them feed during the frenzy and pop them after. Their consumption rate will be affected by the increase in CPS. The amount you get from being popped is not affected by the CPS increase. The popped number is not modifiable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, thank you, Xeromancer.

No problem! Just wanted to add you don't -need- to pop them directly after. You can pop them anytime and still reap the benefits of the frenzy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I figured that's what you meant. As long as the temporary boost to CPS is stored in their memory/bellies/whatever, I'm happy to leave them feeding until I need the cookies to buy more stuff.