Deleted
    Wow, I'm fairly far in the game and I don't really fancy resetting :/ at least it's only a few shadow achievements I can't obtain now. When you reset, does it remove everything? building/achievements etc.? Because surely it has to remember something to give you the achievement lol.

02/09/2013 - a better way out
    -Elder Covenant is even cheaper, and revoking it is cheaper still (also added a new achievement for getting it)
    -each grandma upgrade now requires 15 of the matching building
    -the dreaded bottom cursor has been fixed with a new cursor display style
    -added an option for faster, cheaper graphics
    -base64 encoding has been redone; this might make saving possible again on some older browsers
    -shadow achievements now have their own section
    -raspberry juice is now named raspberry milk, despite raspberry juice being delicious and going unquestionably well with cookies

Deleted
    I agree about the cursors! Only annoying thing is on my smaller screen they overlap with my cps so it's tricky to see :P Luckily I have the stats page though

For the person asking how to get Cookie Dunker. Either zoom in or make your screen smaller until you get it, the cookie should go into the milk.

There are two resets
    "Reset" lets you keep your achievements.
    "Hard-reset" removes everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Because buying the Elder Covenant upgrade now is a chiev and thus rewards milk, it will actually increase your CpS if you feel like spending 13.333.333.333.332 cookies.

10+ Year Old Account
    i just bought Elder Pact but did not really understand what it does
    Bli inte glad när många killar springer efter dig, vi springer efter en boll också men sparkar iväg den tillslut'' - Xaniix

Quote Originally Posted by xaniix View Post
    i just bought Elder Pact but did not really understand what it does
    Boosts the Grandmas and lets you appease the Grandmatriarchs either temporarily or permanently to shift blood cookies back to Golden Cookies.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    02/09/2013 - a better way out
    -Elder Covenant is even cheaper, and revoking it is cheaper still (also added a new achievement for getting it)
    -each grandma upgrade now requires 15 of the matching building
    -the dreaded bottom cursor has been fixed with a new cursor display style
    -added an option for faster, cheaper graphics
    -base64 encoding has been redone; this might make saving possible again on some older browsers
    -shadow achievements now have their own section
    -raspberry juice is now named raspberry milk, despite raspberry juice being delicious and going unquestionably well with cookies
    Elder Covenant isn't cheaper. I refreshed and it's still showing 6.6 trillion.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    5% CpS loss instead of 10%. Don't know how that makes the revoking cheaper (maybe because you lose less CpS and thus get the cookies back faster?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Just refreshed and my grandma background disappeared

also what's the new achievement next to elder slumber?

It'll come back soon enough.

It's Elder calm - "We have fed." Need to buy the Elder Covenant upgrade. Buy it, turn it off again and you should have a CpS increase since it's a chiev and thus gives milk.

- - - Updated - - -

It's strange how this game can keep my attention longer than WoW. Only played WoW for 5 minutes since I started this game and I even then was tabbed out of the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    The icon is a cookie now. Other than that not a whole lot of changes I guess. Can't wait for them dungeons though!
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got a cookie chain for 6 trillion. Spend it on time machines and other stuff. Refreshed the page. Saw that buying elder covnenant now is an achievement. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    revoking is much cheaper though.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIeqMotAHxk

Fan or not, I was quite really really surprised when I saw this pop up on my youtube feed.. what?
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

Yay, 95 time machines. Next one costs 72 trillion

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    revoking is much cheaper though.
    Yeah, revocation is only 6bil. Earned 4mil cps off that.

10+ Year Old Account
    My cookie chain just broke after 666M... >_>

I am already getting 507M, so I basically gained a single second. >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    The notes on these upgrades makes me nervous.

Just got one that says "note: this is a bad idea"

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    The notes on these upgrades makes me nervous.

Just got one that says "note: this is a bad idea"
    Those are the Grandmapocalypse related ones. They turn your cookies red, giving them the possibility to be a negative effect.

1.3 billion CPs, grandmocalypse import:

MS4wMzN8fDEzNzc5OTg1MTQ5MDl8MDExMTAwfDIyODYwNjU5MjUyMDM7NjEyMjE3NzM2ODYwNzc5MjAwMDAwOzI0Mj I7Njc7Mzc4NDYxNzc2ODM0OzU0Oy0xOy0xOzA7MDs2OzQ1MzgwOzA7MHwyNjUsNTc5LDQ3NDI5MDcyNzk5MDsyNzMs Mjg1LDE1MTYxMDIwNzM5NjsxNjYsMzYwLDQ4OTk0MjUwOzE1OSwzNDQsMjcxNDk0ODc4OzE2MSwzNTEsOTkwMTQ5OD IxOzE2NywzNjIsMjY4NjAzOTU5MjsxODEsNDE4LDExMDIzMTE3MTYyOzE4MiwzODcsMTg2ODM0OTcxMjU4OzE4MCw0 MzksMjQxNjcyMTQxMjk4Njt8MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MS wxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsx LDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOz EsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7 MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTsxLDE7MSwxOzAsMD sxLDE7MSwxOzEsMTswLDA7MSwxOzEsMDt8MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7 MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MT sxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MTsxOzE7MDsxOzE7MTswOw%3D%3D%21END%2 1