Page 97 of 121 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    good good, I know he's not doing it for the money, but I'm glad he IS getting something back for creating the most addictive thing since crack
    well that just shows that you learn something every day. I didn't realize he created World of Warcraft. ^.^

But srsly. I always have cookie clicker running when my cpu is on now. I had to disable the dings from the mod that announced special cookies b/c I was even alt tabbing during raids to click. God forbid I got a chain, I would just pray that I wasn't standing in fire.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    well that just shows that you learn something every day. I didn't realize he created World of Warcraft. ^.^

But srsly. I always have cookie clicker running when my cpu is on now. I had to disable the dings from the mod that announced special cookies b/c I was even alt tabbing during raids to click. God forbid I got a chain, I would just pray that I wasn't standing in fire.
    Could you tell me the name of the mod or addon that makes a sound when the golden cookie appears?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuma View Post
    Could you tell me the name of the mod or addon that makes a sound when the golden cookie appears?
    I use Cookie Monster. It provides a whole lot of information without automating it for you. I didn't want to completely remove the fun. It gives lots of breakdowns, timers, and makes sure there are numbers and data sets all over your screen. It is glorious.

It's a javascript that you put as a shortcut in your web browser, then you activate it when you are inside the CC website.

LINK
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    I use Cookie Monster. It provides a whole lot of information without automating it for you. I didn't want to completely remove the fun. It gives lots of breakdowns, timers, and makes sure there are numbers and data sets all over your screen. It is glorious.

It's a javascript that you put as a shortcut in your web browser, then you activate it when you are inside the CC website.

LINK
    I'll take a look at it, thanks!

Cookie Monster can also display how much time is left before another golden cookie, but if you think it's cheating there's an option to turn that display off.

Quote Originally Posted by Zornin View Post
    Cookie Monster can also display how much time is left before another golden cookie, but if you think it's cheating there's an option to turn that display off.
    Yeah I pretty much turned EVERYTHING off except for the alert sound.

Deleted
    The best thing about cookie monster is that it cleans up your screen, it shortens the imensly long numbers!!

Quote Originally Posted by Natova View Post
    The best thing about cookie monster is that it cleans up your screen, it shortens the imensly long numbers!!
    Weird, I really like the big numbers...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuma View Post
    Weird, I really like the big numbers...
    As do i but i need to be able to know what i am seeing

Started over with 2275 heavenly chips for the no upgrades before 1B cookies and the speed baking chievs. Got them all within minutes obviously, but now I'm just going to see when it starts to get weird to not have upgrades. Currently at 1.3B CpS and following Cookie Monsters buildguide for buying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    http://candybox2.net/ ohohohoho, October!

374B CpS, 154Q for the next Antimatter condenser...
    24th? Bah. :<

10+ Year Old Account
    wait isn't that achievement only in the beta Asme?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh damn it's not! I just reset recently and got the three get 1million cookies in x minutes but had no idea they were in so didn't do the upgrades one :<

I used to buy everything that was cheaper than my CpS. Now I have 1,3B CpS and still need to buy a cursor that costs 49,7k and Cookie Monster paints that price in deep red

Deleted
    how the hell did you get 2275 chips? that's 2,588,950,000,000,000,000 all timed baked, i only at 800 chips and it takes forever just to get to 1000

Easy, play the game too much. I open it when I boot my PC and I don't close it before I turn off the PC again, sometimes that's a few days later. During that I buy as much upgrades as possible as often as possible while making sure I get max cookies from lucky frenzy cookies.

Deleted
    i have the game open all day as well, and i don't miss a single golden cookie

You just haven't played long enough then

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nenshu View Post
    i have the game open all day as well, and i don't miss a single golden cookie
    Don't forget it snowballs HARD.

On my first play through it took me 18 days to reach 2Quad, I reset and got 60 chips for +120% cps , now it's 16 days later and I'm on 14 Quad. The more you reset, the more chips you get, increasing your Cps, the faster you get cookies, the higher you can push your all time cookies, the quicker you can reset and get more chips, repeat ad infinitum till you're got like 50000 chips and have crashed the servers
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Still on first playthrough, waiting for 100 condensers achievement to reset. At 98!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nenshu View Post
    how the hell did you get 2275 chips? that's 2,588,950,000,000,000,000 all timed baked, i only at 800 chips and it takes forever just to get to 1000
    probably http://cookieclicker.wikia.com/wiki/...ul_achievement

I'm a purist through, I feel like this is a negative achievement

Also this game has been going for awhile so possibly legit if they been playing since near beginning
    Last edited by Geodew; 2013-10-05 at 01:10 PM.

Deleted
    the speed baking achievements need to be buffed a bit, i got all 3 within 5min and after the 15min limit i was already at 470m baked, and the hardcore achievement need a buff too got it after 18minutes

- - - Updated - - -

cookie chains are pathetic, the last 6 chains i've gotten all stopped at 666,666,666 ....