10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1371241-Candy-Box-2

For Candy Box 2 talk. Only one more hour.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    It's a game series. Basically you could maybe call it an pretty easy Point'n'Click adventure (at least for the gameplay - the game itself is not really that easy). It's also fun as hell. I would say give it a try, but if you can, try out the first one for the NDS (Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney). If you play later games you may spoil some things from the games before.
    Can i play it on PC?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauier View Post
    Can i play it on PC?
    Legally: No.

You could of course try to emulate the game, but as said, that's not legal. But I think Capcom released HD Remakes of the first 3 games for the iPhone/Pad/Pod.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Legally: No.

You could of course try to emulate the game, but as said, that's not legal. But I think Capcom released HD Remakes of the first 3 games for the iPhone/Pad/Pod.
    It's a simple yes or no question.

Can i play it on PC?

Also candybox 2 seems to be working now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauier View Post
    It's a simple yes or no question.

Can i play it on PC?

Also candybox 2 seems to be working now.
    Marston gave you the answer. Legally no, you cannot. The games are created for handheld but people have found ways to emulate them on the pc. But to be simplistic about it, no you cannot.

Deleted
    So i can play it and at the same time i can't on a pc?
    So can i use PC to play this game so i can play it on PC?

10+ Year Old Account
    No Fauier, you cannot go out and buy/Download from steam a copy of Phoenix Wright for PC.

Not sure I can bring myself to swap to CB2, Cookie Clicker still has it's claws well into me.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Oh gosh not cookie clicker. I'm glad I was finally able to break away from it. Couldn't. Stop. Clicking....

Quote Originally Posted by SpoopyFanticism View Post
    Oh gosh not cookie clicker. I'm glad I was finally able to break away from it. Couldn't. Stop. Clicking....
    For the first day or so it was like that for me, but the repetativeness of it ensured that it lost its appeal to me rather quickly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Spooky update just launched, most important line from the update list: "-some other stuff". Considering it was called the "spooky update" in my active cookie clicker and "corruption" in the update list, I'm kind of.. well... spooked.
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

Extremely underwhelming update

Basically nothing new.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've heard the grandmacolypse has an addition, which seems to be quite significant for those "leave it running overnight without buying elder pledge" kinda people.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by malkara View Post
    I've heard the grandmacolypse has an addition, which seems to be quite significant for those "leave it running overnight without buying elder pledge" kinda people.
    It is. You get evil little worm things that attack your cps and you have to click them to destroy them. You have a chance of getting your cookies back with possible interest. So its kind of a bad idea now to leave your game in the background if youre in the grandmapolypse. Those things are evil. Also it seems wrath/golden cookies are now pumpkin cookies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    It is. You get evil little worm things that attack your cps and you have to click them to destroy them. You have a chance of getting your cookies back with possible interest. So its kind of a bad idea now to leave your game in the background if youre in the grandmapolypse. Those things are evil. Also it seems wrath/golden cookies are now pumpkin cookies.
    I'm guessing the new achievements & upgrades relate to them then.
    I've also noticed the little animation when you click the big cookie now, though that might have been there longer.
    Last edited by malkara; 2013-10-29 at 04:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to the wiki, there are several 20% bonus upgrades you can buy, that only spawn when you kill a wrinkler. Also appears to be achievements related to it:

Itchscratcher Itchscratcher Burst 1 Wrinkler.
    Wrinklesquisher Itchscratcher Burst 50 Wrinklers.
    Moistburster Itchscratcher Burst 200 Wrinklers.
    Spooky Cookies SkullCookies Unlock every Halloween-themed cookie.

Also, an upgrade that makes research go ten times faster. So only three minutes in between them.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-10-29 at 07:20 AM.

Deleted
    When you want to explode a wrinkler you have to wait untill it starts "eating" the big cookie. If you explode it before you don't get a message saying you got one. At least that is how it looks like on my side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Natova View Post
    When you want to explode a wrinkler you have to wait untill it starts "eating" the big cookie. If you explode it before you don't get a message saying you got one. At least that is how it looks like on my side.
    Yeah. According to the wiki, they have to start eating or else there's no chance they turn into one of the upgrades.Also, it's a 5% chance, but if it rolls one that you already have, it cancels out. So you don't get anything. So the more of the upgrades you have, the harder it is to get another one to spawn. Which really sucks.

Is it just me, or do more cookie chains appear with Grandmapocalypse?
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-10-29 at 08:21 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Yeah. According to the wiki, they have to start eating or else there's no chance they turn into one of the upgrades.Also, it's a 5% chance, but if it rolls one that you already have, it cancels out. So you don't get anything. So the more of the upgrades you have, the harder it is to get another one to spawn. Which really sucks.

Is it just me, or do more cookie chains appear with Grandmapocalypse?

I have 3 of those wrinkler upgrades already. And i popped 56 wrinkles at this point. They spawn pretty often. Abou tthe cookie chains, i have no idea. but it seems with this update it is more profitable to not pick the elder pledge upgrade. As the wrinkels give alot of cookies if you leave them eating for a bit. They give more then they eat!
    Last edited by mmoc90b269506a; 2013-10-29 at 08:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Natova View Post
    I have 3 of those wrinkler upgrades already. And i popped 56 wrinkles at this point. They spawn pretty often. Abou tthe cookie chains, i have no idea. but it seems with this update it is more profitable to not pick the elder slumber upgrade. As the wrinkels give alot of cookies if you leave them eating for a bit. They give more then they eat!
    I have four upgrades at 133 popped. It gets progressively harder. Also, not sure on the math of letting them eat your CPS. But it's pretty bad to keep it with the elders being mad. The CPS bonus you get with golden cookies, and the clots, are more important still, I think, than anything else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I have four upgrades at 133 popped. It gets progressively harder. Also, not sure on the math of letting them eat your CPS. But it's pretty bad to keep it with the elders being mad. The CPS bonus you get with golden cookies, and the clots, are more important still, I think, than anything else.
    Ofcourse i am not shure aswell if it is better to let them eat for a while but when i get back after 30 minutes or so it feels like i have more cookies then i should have, after i popped them, then when i would not have had those wrinklers