I had forgotten all about this game, thanks for renewing the addiction.

Why did I have to start this again...

10+ Year Old Account
    I am now at 389 million CpS. Sort of hitting a wall here. Only slow upgrades unless I spam golden cookies, which is easier said than done.

I am not sure if many of the golden cookie changes were also in the v2 version. But the current one has quite a few interesting ones (especially the one were cookies spawn everywhere).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    I am now at 389 million CpS. Sort of hitting a wall here. Only slow upgrades unless I spam golden cookies, which is easier said than done.
    In a similar position... Upgrade speed has slowed RIGHT down, and even picking up new buildings is slow.

What level does you guys usually start resetting and stacking prestige?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    In a similar position... Upgrade speed has slowed RIGHT down, and even picking up new buildings is slow.

What level does you guys usually start resetting and stacking prestige?
    Considering I did a fresh restart, I am only at 3 prestige. I probably won't reset until I get to the 50-100 region. Only 6 portals at the moment. I probably have to focus more on getting golden cookies, since the buff quite a bit. Well, need to play a bit more active it seems. 678 million CpS now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Considering I did a fresh restart, I am only at 3 prestige. I probably won't reset until I get to the 50-100 region. Only 6 portals at the moment. I probably have to focus more on getting golden cookies, since the buff quite a bit. Well, need to play a bit more active it seems. 678 million CpS now.
    I did a fresh start too, I'm around the same CpS as you. I was just wondering if it's worth resetting early, to get to the Heavenly Chip pantheon thing. I've heard the buffs are rather strong.

But yeah, I think it's worth waiting until it becomes near impossible to continue, before you begin your legacy.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

I did a fresh start too, I'm around the same CpS as you. I was just wondering if it's worth resetting early, to get to the Heavenly Chip pantheon thing. I've heard the buffs are rather strong.

But yeah, I think it's worth waiting until it becomes near impossible to continue, before you begin your legacy.
    I've been trying to find out when to first reset as well (currently at 20 prestige / HC). According to this post, first ascension should be at 266. Seems high to me though. /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    I've been trying to find out when to first reset as well (currently at 20 prestige / HC). According to this post, first ascension should be at 266. Seems high to me though. /shrug
    That DOES seem crazy high... But then again I've been playing for a couple of days and already hit Prestige 3. Not even at Nanageddon yet, so I guess Prestige Speed will increase once I hit that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    That DOES seem crazy high... But then again I've been playing for a couple of days and already hit Prestige 3. Not even at Nanageddon yet, so I guess Prestige Speed will increase once I hit that.
    Not sure if that's really so high. I mean, yeah, I am also "only" at 3 prestige, but then you get a single upgrade like the first double Portal CpS one and that alone will increase my CpS by roughly 1/6 of what I currently have. Then you will also get closer to the first few upgrades at 15/25 of some other buildings and it will just add up. I guess I will get into the Bingo Center reach in 1-2 days, then this will get interesting again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... I think I just keep forgetting that I'm still very much in the early stages of the game. It goes crazy once you hit Bingo Centre > One Mind > Nanageddon. Then you get the Wrinklers etc (which iirc I was using incorrectly before, and you're meant to leave for as long as possible) and it all goes a bit crazy.

I'm just coming to this game from my ultra ultra end game Clicker Heroes save, where I was resetting every day for huge numbers of hero souls. So the idea of waiting a week or more for 100 chips seems super slow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh oh...

To be fair, I do very rarely go back to Clicker Heroes. Though now I would be starting over with the cookies. Oh well. I guess it will interesting to see what's different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Uh oh...

To be fair, I do very rarely go back to Clicker Heroes. Though now I would be starting over with the cookies. Oh well. I guess it will interesting to see what's different.
    CH has gotten a bit stale, because they're so clearly invested in making CH2 work, they've basically totally left CH1. So we've not had any new updates in about a year, not even seasonal stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    CH has gotten a bit stale, because they're so clearly invested in making CH2 work, they've basically totally left CH1. So we've not had any new updates in about a year, not even seasonal stuff...
    There's a second one???

In any case, right now, Cookie Monster is the only thing saving me. Production is super slow outside golden cookies.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a second one???

In any case, right now, Cookie Monster is the only thing saving me. Production is super slow outside golden cookies.
    No, they're working on it, which is why CH is kinda dead.... However they've been working on it for a while and we've not heard anything, so it's very possible it's just scrapped.

Yeah, Cookie Monster has saved me many times over. Drastically increased my efficiency when using it.

I'm just coming to this game from my ultra ultra end game Clicker Heroes save, where I was resetting every day for huge numbers of hero souls. So the idea of waiting a week or more for 100 chips seems super slow.
    Yea, that makes sense as it's where I'm coming from too essentially. I did also jump in prestige and up to 118 now, so it may not be as bad as it first sounded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh, I think this is just a slower paced game than CH. That's cool though, as the speed of CH just meant you got into the boring end-game way faster XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. People are saying to ascend for the first time at like 269 prestige levels. I just hit one, after a whole day. This is going to take literally forever.

Also the auto golden cookie clicker on the wiki isn't working for me.

Found another code that works though.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2017-07-21 at 07:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. People are saying to ascend for the first time at like 269 prestige levels. I just hit one, after a whole day. This is going to take literally forever.
    It speeds up. A LOT. I took about a day to get my first, got two on the second day, now on my third day I'm at 6, will almost definately be at least 7 by the end of the day. All this while still in the slow early phase of the game, I'm guessing it'll really kick off once I hit Nanageddon etc.

Yea, it definitively speeds up, but it's still a little slow. Found people saying this version (v2) is slower than v1 and that the first ascension (265-269+ prestige/HC) can take a week or two, depending on how active you are. Took me about a week, but I finally ascended.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm at 42 after 1 day, 20 hours, so yeah. I don't have an auto clicker, just an auto golden cookie clicker, which I feel is pretty much required.