Deleted

Question Good EU realm (For Alliance)

Hellow there.

Since i am about to start playing again and i don't care to continue on my old realms and characters i was just wondering if you guys know of any good realms in EU (from Alliance point of view) I mostly prefer PvP servers, but what i value mostly is an active server with good economy, nice and friendly players, where you can find both casual raiders and more semi hardcore guilds. I heard that Frostmane is suppose to be good, at least it was back in the days.

Deleted
    Ravencrest, hands down

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP Server - Ravencrest or Frostmane are both good bets.
    Normal - Silvermoon.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Will be closed shortly by a Mod I believe, as I think we aren't allowed to create threads asking for Realm advice. However, your answers are here in terms of population. Not sure about friendly though.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Deleted
    PVE Frostmane, by far. Enjoy long queues with new patches and expansions but the amount of PVE progress in our realm is amazing.

you find ALL types of players, from pugs doing heroic 5.0 raids to heroic lei shen guilds.

nice realm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skymane View Post
    PVE Frostmane, by far. Enjoy long queues with new patches and expansions but the amount of PVE progress in our realm is amazing.

you find ALL types of players, from pugs doing heroic 5.0 raids to heroic lei shen guilds.

nice realm
    Thanks, i read a lot about Frostmane, seems like a good choice... played on Outland and other pretty high pop realms before. How long wait times is to be expected? Are these only during patches and expansions or is it like on a weekly basis ? And also thanks to everyone else who replied !

10+ Year Old Account
    EU Outland > All other Realms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    EU Outland > All other Realms.
    Outland is damn crowded, i moved there when Laggfist (Bladefist) got a transfer server :P but since then it has just grown :P