How to avoid dmg on Twin Consorts 10H?

This boss is my nemesis. I die on every kill (except one) in last two months. My raid group is making fun of me, what really annoys me :/ The worst part is that no one is able to tell me what I'm doing wrong. I'm always in healers range. Can someone help and tell what I'm doing wrong? E.g. can I avoid comet dmg?

Yesterday kill: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=4945&e=5441

First think is fact that during 15s before my dead I went from 100% to 0% with only 25k heal... I don't want to blame our healers, because they are really good ones. My question is: what can I do to avoid dmg on this fight? Or do I have to blame healers?

From the death in that log it looked about 11 seconds w/o heals... Maybe they're letting you die now as a joke since u constantly died in the past? (Your words). Or maybe they're under pressure, but yeah your last hit taken was from a comet, which if i'm not mistaken is 100% avoidable. I tank raids so i'm not absolutely sure about that but i think if you watch timers and move on spawn, the comet will not hit you...

Ps. Wtf is your monk tank doing, 50k dps makes me sad :/.

It really looks like your healers suck.

The last single target heal you got before you died was

[00:10:07.491] Rikitikitak Regrowth Hegan +*159911* (O: 14976) < Over heal so you where full.
    [00:10:07.882] Suen Blazing Radiance Hegan 46942
    [00:10:08.412] Rikitikitak Wild Growth Hegan +*16050*

[00:10:09.193] Rikitikitak Wild Growth Hegan +7837
    [00:10:09.480] Suen Blazing Radiance Hegan 46289

[00:10:10.092] Rikitikitak Wild Growth Hegan +7649
    [00:10:11.594] Suen Blazing Radiance Hegan 46727
    [00:10:13.531] Suen Blazing Radiance Hegan 46654
    [00:10:15.532] Star Crashing Star Hegan 252767
    [00:10:15.532] Suen Blazing Radiance Hegan 48369
    [00:10:17.591] Suen Blazing Radiance Hegan 50634

538178 damage taken at this point.

[00:10:21.148] Lu'lin Ice Comet Hegan 37476 (O: 221421)
    [00:10:21.536] Hegan dies

Bad healers are bad is all I can say

Also was the monk tank afk for the first phase or what?
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=4945&e=5109
    Last edited by Entropy; 2013-08-29 at 10:38 AM.

While on more then one occasions you didn't manage to dodge tidal waves (on one you didn't dodge two for example) your healers aren't on their balls either.
    From what it seems your dying pattern is almost along the lines of full, tidal wave takes out 250k, you get some minor,no heals, random aoe damages 30-60k, you get hit by a comet of 300+k and die. You receive literally no real heals for 6 to 10+ seconds. Healers should know that you cant just leave a potential comet target with less hp then they must have to survive.
    Of course if they just don't have the time to heal you, the raid all took a lot of damage, tanks took a lot of damage etc, then it is more the overall raid/ healer problem, rather then yours (on the kill log you linked the tank took quite a spike in damage taken at the time of your death, seemed like both healers diverted their attention to tank healing and forgot about raid).
    Also, might it be a better option to try three healing it? Healers will have it easier, possibly death avoidance will increase and dps will just need to improve a little bit (monk and rogue seems kinda low).

Monk tank is probably on revealing add duty is he not? Should be able to do abit more damage then that thou.

How can I avoid coment? Is there any sign on the floor?
    One tank always is low dmg, due to add and pattern duty. When he is on boss his DPS is quite good (LOG). But our dps is more than enought so it's not a factor. Yesterday was an exception, because we boosted low geard rogue.

Pretty sure there are no indicators on the character/ground. Best you can do is watch timers and make sure to have some sort of absorb or personal cd with short duration. Or your healers might actually want to shape up and have people healed up before comet comes.
    What might also help in reducing tidal wave damage to you is the fact you can outrange it. So if lulin is taken to the door (at both side of room), suen being at middle and ranged be even further, tidal waves most likely wont even come to you. And even if they do, you will see it coming from miles away. To be fair that's the only thing you yourself can work on.

unless the comet is being slow by the spirit, they are near unavoidable, if the timer is dead on and you react perfectly with a speed increase, i have heard it possible to quickly avoid it, but thats a lot of effort to avoid something that your healers (and you, with some sort of personal CD) should be ready for.

like most are saying, youre just dying from lack of heals. funny enough my guild just killed this for the first time last night on Heroic 25 man, idk how similar it is for 10 mans but the day phase is rather painful and does keep healers on their toes, that being said, youre healers should be keeping you alive through that, or they should be informing you when you are in a dangerous position.

my heal team calls out when one of our guys is in danger of dying, they then know to either self heal (if they are a hybrid class) or pop a healthstone/CD

an example on our kill was when a comet was coming out during dusk phase, one of our mages was low and i was 99% sure the comet was gonna target him, told him to iceblock (he had 50% health, comet woulda killed him for sure), he did, comet targeted him, he survived.

communication is key.

We 2 heal this fight as well, exact same comp, priest/pally and my priest and myself never let anyone get below 50%, this fight is kind of annoying, at times there is no damage and then massive spikes of damage, anyhow, from what an above poster posted, being hit by wave is really no excuse, 2 things probably happened. 1) You took unnecessary damage by wave and your healers know that was avoidable and chose to ignore you for your lack of awareness or 2) There could have been alot of dmg going out on the tank and other players at the same time and could not get to you. Im betting 1, we have a thing in our guild, if you are constantly taking unnecessary dmg and being bad, we will let u die and eventually u will learn, this was not for progress but for farm content. Just pay more attention, for a dps this fight is much easier then a healer, this can get stressful on healers especially when 2 healing. GL.

Maybe I one or two pulls I was hit by wave. I didn't died, but it was my obvious error. Waves aren't issue. I did not ask such questions if the answer was so obvious
    Last edited by dzidek; 2013-08-29 at 02:12 PM.

too much time between direct heals. comet is questionably avoidable. are you guys stacking to heal through tidal? we usually stack and then cookie up and dr for 2nd/3rd hit if that makes sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Also was the monk tank afk for the first phase or what?
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=4945&e=5109
    Considering all buffs are < 50% going to assume Pally is basically solo tanking this fight and he is just phoning it in instead of switching to WW. Probably also being used for statue painting.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

10+ Year Old Account
    The period between the regrowth and your death, and especially the time between the crashing star and the ice comet (6 seconds), is the problem. For you to have no source of healing at all during that period of time leads me to believe that your healers are either slacking or distracted. Ice comet is a very touchy ability to avoid and healers should generally heal under the assumption that someone will take the damage from it.