10+ Year Old Account

Paradox Humble Bundle

Humble Bundle has another weekly deal going. Do any of you guys have any of these games in the bundle and able to offer any info on gameplay? I'm considering picking it up. But idk shit about any of the games listed.

They have :
    Europa Universalis 3
    War of the Roses: Kingmaker
    Warlock: Master of the Arcane
    Leviathan: Warships
    Dungeonland
    The Showdown Effect

the BTA games are:
    Crusader Kings 2
    Magicka

Didn't see a post about it on first 2 pages, so apologies if it has been posted already
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo GPU: Sapphire Vega 64 w/ Morpheus cooler
    Mobo: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon WiFi ATX Ram: 4 x 16gb 3200 Gskill FlareX Case: Cosair Crystal 570X
    PSU: Seasonic Focus Plus 850w SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 128gb, WD Blue 500gb Mouse: Logitech G600

Dungeonland is amazing. It's worth it just for that one.

Imagine Diablo with a playing being the dungeon master that spawns monsters, casts spells and have an "evil laugh" button.
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Picked up the smaller bundle this time.

I already ship my pants, you can boat on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalx View Post

Imagine Diablo with a playing being the dungeon master that spawns monsters, casts spells and have an "evil laugh" button.
    It did look pretty fun with what I could see of it on Steam.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Picked up the smaller bundle this time.

I already ship my pants, you can boat on it.
    I lol'd for real, girl working next to me thought I'd done lost my damn mind.
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo GPU: Sapphire Vega 64 w/ Morpheus cooler
    Mobo: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon WiFi ATX Ram: 4 x 16gb 3200 Gskill FlareX Case: Cosair Crystal 570X
    PSU: Seasonic Focus Plus 850w SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 128gb, WD Blue 500gb Mouse: Logitech G600

Dungeonland is fun IF you have friends to play with. It's alright solo, but not near as good imo. CK2 is an amazing grand strategy game that is pretty historically accurate, but still a sandbox you can change history in. Magicka is fun if you like experimenting with spells to do stupid shit with. It's a super silly game and another that is better to play with friends.

Those are the ones I own and know something about.

I have a spare key for The Showdown Effect and War of the Roses: Kingmaker if anyone is interested. I'll give them away to the first person who PM's me.

Both keys have are now taken. Enjoy!
    Last edited by Drofdel; 2013-08-29 at 08:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    got a extra The Showdown Effect for steam. pm me for it

CLAIMED
    Last edited by But I Hate You All; 2013-08-30 at 01:42 AM.

Deleted
    Buy all the games !!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by migueljasus View Post
    Buy all the games !!!!!
    Lol, definitely thinking about. Been creating a nice little back log of games since I quit WoW and mmo's in general for the most part. I've looked at a couple of the ones they are offering before when steam sales come out, but never pulled the trigger. Hell, for 6 bucks idt you can go wrong. Not only that, but I wonder how long I can keep telling the wife " I'm just making donations to charity " before she gets wise and realizes that games are attached to it.

***just out of curiosity, do they add games to the weekly ones like they do the big 2 week ones?

- - - Updated - - -

Said F it and got onboard, just picked it up
    Last edited by Nixaler; 2013-08-29 at 09:20 PM.

All the games look, meh. Dungeonland was ok, it was VERY VERY difficult at launch, pvp was unbalanced (spinning teleporting ducks of doom, invincible laser chickens).

Its fixed now, even to the point you can do casual with bots (which was never imaginable at launch). But the game still is meh, its fun with 3 friends who all enjoy it, its almost like 'mini-wow raids' at the bosses. They're mechanically heavy at higher difficulties.

But yeah, the other games besides magicka look weak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the only game I'm interested in is Leviathan Warships. A couple of them are F2P MMOs of sorts, and the rest are just meh. I'm also not a fan of Magicka, I've played it before and didn't like the control scheme or how it played in general.

I know you really only have to pay $1 for the main games, but I just can't bring myself to get the bundle just for one flipping game. I really hate when they do that >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalx View Post

Kinda sounds like Dungeons Dark Lord (note: this bundle isn't available anymore)

i was playing the showdown effect with friends, and we played it for 2 hours and a lot of fun.

dungeonland however wasn't working for us, some kind of steam error gathering the key.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danshot View Post
    i was playing the showdown effect with friends, and we played it for 2 hours and a lot of fun.

dungeonland however wasn't working for us, some kind of steam error gathering the key.
    dungeonland is kind a kiddy. played today