Disabled Gamers? DMF He Shoots He Scores Tips

Darkmoon Faire will be back soon & the daily "He Shoots He Scores" can be a big problem for anyone who can't click quick. Here's my tips for getting through it easily.

Hey, it's awesome you're sharing this. It wil surely help players that have some problems with that daily

As much as I commend you for making videos like this.. You shouldn't post
    outright advertisements for your youtube channel. ._.
    Last edited by solvexx; 2013-08-30 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    See while I agree about this, this poster has made many videos and posted them on this board before, and unlike most videos where they are just *lol look at me doing a 1 millionity crit* or random showing off of PTR with next to no info. These videos are actually really helpful and are a good thing for the community.

I don't see where the problem is with people showing off an excellently made Machinima, or Guide video, on general forum.

It's all the wasteful videos that are really not helpful or outright obviously trying to gain subs and advertise that annoy me.

If hits were my purpose I most definitely wouldn't clearly label the post where it narrows interest to a very specific demographic. MMO-Champion forums are known for being a resource to gamers for finding info (& opinions) and a large portion of the community share info here. The players I seek are like me. That's why I label each post with "Disabled Gamer?" right up front. I'm not trying to get every forum goer to see it, only those that might benefit.

..... Hating for no reason and playing forum police.

Someone ban this guy

I see nothing wrong with a video like this being posted.

Keep up the good work Shortngeeky

cool video! Love to see some helpfull videos out there for stuff like this

its a nice video.. i didnt even know people had trouble with that quest. but i guess having a guidebook helps.