Thumbs up A long topic thread name that has to do with graphics that will never be implemeneted

Hey y'all, I wanted to share a wish of mine that will never be realized in-game, BUT I CAN POST FORUM TOPICS ABOUT IT AND THAT'S AS CLOSE AS WE'LL EVER GET.

Anywho, I doodled this a while back:

And a lot of people seemed to like it. I drew it again for SnGs (shameless self-promotion incoming):

And I thought, why can't this be a different form of Incarnation? Like a Glyph-type change (Akin to the Stag or Cheetah choice we have), we could choose for our Incarnation to be Sha-Corrupted; more powerful, more angry, more swipey-swipes.

Although I admit it'd only make "sense" with druid tanks, since as bears, they use rage.

Closing line mentioning some humbling fact about myself so I don't come across as a total egotistical buttmunch

10+ Year Old Account
    Would look better without the four eyes, looks really cool though, really artistic.
    Last edited by Beergod; 2013-08-30 at 12:16 AM.

Nice pictures, and I agree it'd be pretty cool although I don't play druid myself.

Can imagine how pissed off Taran-zhu would be with his allies walking through the vale of eternal blossoms "corrupted" by sha though

Crennox: Originally I wasn't going to do 4 eyes, but when I closer closer at the Sha of Anger's model, he had 4 (or maybe 6, I can't remember), so I thought, what the hey.

Wych: ... well, that would be awkward, lmao. Didn't even think of that. Add that to the list of "Reasons this will never happen".

What did you use to create it?

First one was Adobe Photoshop 7, the second was Adobe Elements 11 (I lack monies kinda hard).