Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Hey sweet, spoiler title thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    Rule of thumb in storytelling: Do not assume someone is dead until you see a corpse, or a severed head. If they are breathing in the last shot you see of them, they survived.
    I actually called this on facebook when I saw the trailer.

That said, can I just say how stupid Garrosh AND Taran Zhu were in that trailer? Why confront a whole Kor'kron regiment on your own? Why not bring the ENTIRE Shado-Pan? Why not ask the Alliance to show up as well?
    And in case of Garrosh, why not ignore him while your Kor'kron guards dogpile him? Why engage him in single combat? Because he insulted your daddy? Dude needs anger management training. (by which I mean an axe to the brains)
    In WoW it seems like the heroes are the ones that matter. Taran Zhu could have waded through all the Kor'kron spin kicking himself into some sort of gore hurricane (gorricane?) without taking a scratch. Meanwhile, Garrosh could have walked over and plomped his heart thingy into the titan well with all the shado pan spin kicking him in the eyes, face, neck, chest and head area. Honestly, they should have done a back and forth of Taran spin kicking all the Kor'Kron while Garrosh tried to stop him as he attempted to get the heart to the well. Unfortunately, that would be a pain in the ass to animate, so we get a one on one.

Deleted
    5.4 Trailer was merely a setback!

Gorehowl was merely a setback!

I think he did it to send a message.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooooooo..

He couldn't kill Varian in wolfheart.
    He couldn't kill vol'jin himself he needed an assassin to attempt it
    He couldn't kill Jaina even with a bomb
    He couldn't kill Taran zhu even with a strike to the gut
    He couldn't kill a bunch of quillboars in mulgore
    And he couldn't kill Cairne, as he fanboys seem to keep pushing how he didn't do it himself it was magatha's poison that did it.

ha.. haha.. HAHAHA!

Now lets look at Groms check list.

He killed countless draenei,
    He killed countless humans.
    He killed countless night elves.
    He killed Cenarius a demi god.
    He killed the demon lord that cursed his race.

See where i'm going with this. Garrosh can't even stand in ceremony to his own fathers killing spree, he isn't worthy of the title hellscream.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    See where i'm going with this. Garrosh can't even stand in ceremony to his own fathers killing spree, he isn't worthy of the title hellscream.
    Hellscream is not a title, its a surname =)

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizarro55 View Post
    You're right well call him douchebag.

- Garrosh not his dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    I wouldn't say dumb, just monumentally arrogant.

Why kill your enemies, when you can leave them alive, in agony, and powerless to stop you from doing what you set out to do? No point being victorious if your enemies don't know you are.
    While it certainly has it's dramatic appeal, leaving your enemies alive is more the antics of a Saturday morning cartoon villain. A proper Warlord would recognize the potential for this to backfire and simply kill the enemy when given the chance. An excellent Warlord would take this one step further and eliminate every family member and friend within reasonable distance, so as to prevent any vengeful kin in the future
    There is no Peace, only Passion
    Through Passion, I gain Strength
    Through Strength, I gain Power
    Through Power, I gain Victory
    Through Victory, my chains shall be broken
    The Force shall free me

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Strong is plot armor with this one.

I guess Sylvanas shared some of her plot armor with Taran Zhu. Only a minuscule fraction though.

But that was enough to do the job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizarro55 View Post
    actually with orcs, any orc with a last name is given because of an act in that families bloodline that gave the name, like an honorary title, one that is either earned by them, or passed onto the next generation. So the name hellscream obviously came from Groms bloodline as an honorary name, maybe he even got the title himself.
    #boycottchina

And he couldn't kill Cairne, as he fanboys seem to keep pushing how he didn't do it himself it was magatha's poison that did it.
    Wasn't Cairne winning that fight until the poison kicked in anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    Wasn't Cairne winning that fight until the poison kicked in anyway?
    Cairne was winning, but Garrosh wasn't defeated, there was still a chance he'd manage to win. Wouldn't be the first time an underdog in a fantasy duel managed to pull out a last second victory. I'm not saying he WOULD have won, but it's not 100% certain either.

As for why Taran Zhu went alone, I can only guess that he didn't have time to get reinforcements. If he'd waited, Garrosh would have just done this thing completely unopposed.
    Last edited by Florena; 2013-08-30 at 12:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will he ever finally die?

Will he be made of lava? Will he replace Garrosh because there must always be a jackhole?

Field Marshal Rathnor The Flesher's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh... just when I thought things were getting good. How damn hard is it to lop off a person's head, rip open his torso, and eat his goddamn heart!
    Last edited by Rathnor The Flesher; 2013-08-30 at 01:04 PM.

Deleted
    Sooooooo..

He couldn't kill Varian in wolfheart.
    He couldn't kill vol'jin himself he needed an assassin to attempt it
    He couldn't kill Jaina even with a bomb
    He couldn't kill Taran zhu even with a strike to the gut
    He couldn't kill a bunch of quillboars in mulgore
    I'm guessing Garrosh, now empowered [or not], could defeat Varian, Vol'Jin, Jaina, Taran, Quilboars, Anduin and Cairne, but he simply didn't.

He could but he's a dumb orc.

i want to have a good long talk with garrosh
    before you walk away like a badass
    make sure they're bloody dead
    or at least about to be caught in an explosion (the Zaeed clause)
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Oh how I hate to the be party pooper - well not really, so here goes;

We knew that Taran Zhu was alive, due to 5.4 on the PTR, months before we even saw the trailer.... Nothing new, and nothing to see here.

So for all the "CALLED IT!" or "DERP PLOT ARMOR!!!" - give it a rest, as you are both wrong - anyone who paid attention on the PTR knew this. The End, thread over.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Insarius View Post
    I'm guessing Garrosh, now empowered [or not], could defeat Varian, Vol'Jin, Jaina, Taran, Quilboars, Anduin and Cairne, but he simply didn't.

He could but he's a dumb orc.
    Fun fact, besides the Vol'jin, Anduin and Cairne fight - Garrosh was disarmed in each of the mentioned fights. One must hope for his own sake, that his new Pink-Evil Gorehowl is superglued on to his palm.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    or at least about to be caught in an explosion (the Zaeed clause)
    Isn't that pretty close to what happened though? I mean it's not, say, a bomb, but a big point-blank old gold/sha 'explosion' thing doesn't seem like something that'd be great for one's health in the slightest, especially after a gaping stomach wound.