Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I'm surprised Garrosh as even a shred of honor left in him.

Sure, I'll give him brownie points for being disgusted by what his general did in the Stonetalon Peaks questline (killing civilians and children), as well as calling out Sylvanas as her Lich King-esque methods, but I think up to this point, Garrosh would not be so keen about formalities of honor or morality unless they affect him. What I mean is when Garrosh was once appauled by children being killed, he'd probably be advocating it now, or even enforcing it.

And if Garrosh is being "corrupted" by Pride, I'm surprised he's made NO mention about his Father being weak and such.

"What about your Father, Garrosh?"
    "What about him?
    "Grom Hellscream sacrificed everything he was to save not only the Horde, but all of Azeroth, too! Does he mean nothing to you?"
    "Hah! My Father was a weakling, and a fool! He drank the blood of demons to give him power, and though it did work for awhile, he damned the Horde to becoming slaves to demons! I am no slave to the power I wield. The Sha do not control me... I control THEM! I will lead the Horde - MY Horde - to their destiny, and neither you, the Alliance, traitors of the Horde, the Sha, or anyone will stop me! The whole of Azeroth will be mine to rule, or be crushed underfoot!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    I don't think varian ever had the intent of killing garrosh. However, the other two examples are sound, the val'kyr stuff is idiotic.
    Pretty sure he did intend to.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Sooooooo..

He couldn't kill Varian in wolfheart.
    He couldn't kill vol'jin himself he needed an assassin to attempt it
    He couldn't kill Jaina even with a bomb
    He couldn't kill Taran zhu even with a strike to the gut
    He couldn't kill a bunch of quillboars in mulgore
    And he couldn't kill Cairne, as he fanboys seem to keep pushing how he didn't do it himself it was magatha's poison that did it.

ha.. haha.. HAHAHA!

Now lets look at Groms check list.

He killed countless draenei,
    He killed countless humans.
    He killed countless night elves.
    He killed Cenarius a demi god.
    He killed the demon lord that cursed his race.

See where i'm going with this. Garrosh can't even stand in ceremony to his own fathers killing spree, he isn't worthy of the title hellscream.
    He wanted to kill Varian but failed.
    He never wanted to kill Vol'jin himself.
    He was aiming for Theramore, not Jaina.
    He WANTED Taran Zhu to live to tell people what happened.
    He doesn't give a shit about Mulgore.
    As a warrior that could stand his ground against Thrall using the elements, I believe Christie Golden went full retard in making Cairne out to be stronger. That said, Garrosh never wanted to kill Cairne either.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15