t15 4 piece worth it?

Currently all my tier pieces are 510 (LFR upgraded) Ive read that the 4p is not really good.

I could drop my 510 legs for Thunderforged legs and my chest for a 522 chest (both of which id upgrade) Would this be worth it? I dont have the Lei Shen trinket so Iam not getting full benefit on the proc+shadowy apparitions.

Glockwork on Mugthol is my characters name, I cant post links yet.

Deleted
    Unless you're able to replace the pieces that aren't great with HCTF gear, yes, the 4P is worth it, ESPECIALLY if you don't have UVLS, since you won't build up enormous queues.

With your low haste and gear I would say go for your 4set. Once you get the lei shen trinket your Shadowy Appertions will pretty much be capped out 24/7 making the 4set pointless.

The pieces are even optimal was my main concern stat wise. Like the sheer intellect gain going from a 510 - 536 and a 510 - 530 seemed like itd over power the 4 pieces, But i suppose ill continue trying for that damn Lei Shen trinket I cant ever get lol

I'd say drop them and burn them. The extra intellect from chest and legs alone will most likely outweigh the benefit of 4pc, regardless of UVLS.

Yea, what I was thinkin too.