Deleted

Patch 5.4 - Trinket and gear change?

Hi all

I am left with some questions regarding the RPPM change next patch. Does this mean that

a) Talisman of Bloodlust will sim better than Renataki's Soul Charm

b) my ilvl 516 Gloves + Shoulders + Helm will sim better than the 4-set bonus due to the ilvl difference?

My armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Abzurd/simple

Cheers for your attention

No and No.

4pc is still going to scale with Haste, and Bloodlust Talisman still sucks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redanqt View Post
    No and No.

4pc is still going to scale with Haste, and Bloodlust Talisman still sucks.
    So from when on will separate gear upgrades overrule my 502 head, shoulders and gloves, then?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really the best option is to get familiar with www.femaledwarf.com , its very easy to use

I imported your toon into it, didnt optimise anything about your character (not to say it isn't but I didn't bother checking), turned on best raid buffs and used the PTR setting.

Your 4 piece is worth just over 3K dps and your 2 piece is worth just over 4K dps if you didnt change anything once 5.4 goes live.

I then changed your helm to the normal Gaze from ToT Council and reforged you to make sure you were still hit capped and didnt change anything else. I used this helm because it broke your 4 set and is is closer to the iLvL of RF SoO.

Result was a 100 dps increase.

So in my opinion once you get a piece of RF SoO gear you could break 4 set by dropping 2 pieces and equiping one of your 516 pieces and your 528 from RF SoO.

Again though, I didn't really try to optimize your gear or anything, so if you really care you should jump into Female Dwarf and have a play around to find out what works best for your toon.

Don't break ur set, unless u get 2p from 5.4

4p bonus still rocks over their normal pieces.